Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Need a loonngg update this time please update soon
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Gulab Jamun thank you for this quick update πŸ€—.. It's awesome!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Asad is regretting his actions and he has been living with guilt and shame since Aaliya left.. I don't feel sorry for him, he deserves this pain.. And now this selfish jerk is neglecting his wife and unborn child too.. Poor Zoya :(.. Flashback part was fantastic.. Zain's thoughts, the arguments and the fight between Asad and Zain, everything is superbly portrayed.. Especially I liked Usmaan's reaction.. It was perfect.. Loved the last few lines.. Very well written πŸ‘.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊

Thnks rosogolla... 😊😊..
Will updt sooonnn...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

wow yaar at first I was honesty not interested in this story but how developed each turns, twists, characters I started engulfing ur story... It's awesome, just awesome... I wanna see it in some movie... in some bollywood movie... Lara u wrote a movie script, for me it's not just a novel but a live action πŸ‘

Feeling really flattered preity... 😳😳... thnks...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Thanks a lot all of you who have liked and commented lovelies... :) ... love you all.

I was about to updt yesterday but got a little busy... solllyyy... Heres the next one, dont forget to like and comment after reading.. they mean a lot to me.. really...

A little warning.. theres a beautiful shock waiting for you guys at the end of this updt. So enjoy... or cry... armmm... do whatever you want to do but show me in the comments huh...

Dedicating this one to... " ashvikluverrr "... :)

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( **Flashback** )

No place was left unturned to search for aaliya, a suffocating atmosphere was surrounding the both culprits asad and zain.

Usmaan had been hyper in the phone speaking with the police since last half an hour at stretch, pacing from one end of the room to another. This was how it was going since aaliya had left. Frowns of worry was visible in evryones face, possibility of her being in any kind of danger and the obvious existence of shame and guilt making the hollows inside them even bigger.

Zain was sitting in one of the sofas in the huge living room, he had this look of a zombie... lifeless and void of any hope. Dark circles surrounded his eyes due to sleepless.. restless nights. Desperateness to see her... to apologise to her was driving him to near madness.

Usmaan called for suraia... He had still not spoken to zain, not even had glanced at him. This was killing zain even more. He knew that he deserved it, he deserved the worlds worst punishments for what he did. Humiliating aaliya in the worst possible way proved to be the final nail to his own coffin.

Suraia who was too worried for aaliya and praying to the almighty god to bring her back silently in the other end of the room, walked to usmaan.

Usmaan: " Suraia police and the private investigators both had found a trail of aaliya... "

Right at the moment these words fell upon zain's ears... it was as if a lightening had hit him. He shot up his head and stood up with widened eyes. In long few strides he was right before usmaan and suraia, his eyes sparkling with new found hope.

Zain's eyes became teary suddenly as his emotions fought hard to let them come to surface..

Zain: " Really dad... they found aaliya... where... "

Usmaan didnt bother to spare a glance at zain, suraia shook her head at both in happiness of having a hope to find aaliya and in sadness of usmaan's behaviour towards zain. Moreover she was frustrated over zain's doings in all this.

Usmaan: " Tell him clearly suraia, from now on he has nothing to do with aaliya. He is not going to marry her, aaliya deserves better than him. Tell him to stop this ac he's putting up... "

Suraia: " But usmaan... "

Zain cut in... " I am not putting up any act dad.. I.. "

Usmaan lifted his hand up as a gesture to stop talking.

Sighing zain closed his eyes and looked down at the floor. No matter how hard he tried now.. he couldnt change what was done already. The damages were done and the consequences were ineveitable.

Zain thought that in these two days of searching aaliya crazily everywhere... repenting his deeds.. his behaviour with her... not just that morning... since from beginning of his teen years, he had the maximum amount of suffering. He knew now ... what emotional baggage meant, if he couldnt see aaliya soon enough.. he feared that he wouldnt be able to keep his sanity intact anymore.

But he still didnt have any idea of what was coming up next, of what was awating him.

--------------------------------

-----------------------------------

By the end of midnight, they got the accurate information of aaliyas whereabouts. Investigators had confirmed that she was staying at a small.. shabby motel in the other end of the city.

Without wasting any second, all of them hit the street to reach the motel in a breakneck speed. Zain never felt so anticipated.. so excited to see someone. He wanted to make sure that she was fine.

Silently he promised to aaliya.. that he would change.. that he would make right his errs. But the first thing he would do was to say her that.. how sorry he was... that he said all those bitter and disgusting things that morning just out of shock and anger.. that none of them were true. He knew that she wouldnt forgive him easily but he would show her.. that he really wanted to change.. that he was determined to change. And if it would take his whole life to show her that .. to prove her that.. then be it.

He had been being so disgusting to aaliya and he felt so disgusted in his own eyes. He was desperate to change this unbearable feelings of guilt in anyway he could.

Not out of guilt but as the first step to change himself... to be a person she deserved.. he would forward a hand friendship towards her. If aaliya refused... he would try harder. But somewhere in the back of his head.. a voice so stubborn screamed... it was more than just friendship he wanted from aaliya. And before he could ponder over that thought anymore, he noticed usmaans car slowing down before him.

And suddenly his eyes fell upon the loud and huge crowd gathered around the building infront of them. He glared wide eyed at the small three storied building caught on fire. The fire fighters were trying desperately to control the fire.. but all their attempts were fruitless as the had already spread too much to get tamed by any force.

Withing a matter of a few minitues, zain found himself standing in the crowd... looking at the flames engulfing the whole building it their terrifying embrace. Somehow he brushed passed his way to the fron but he could go no more, barricades were placed there to seperate the crowd of family memebers trying to burst in to reach to their closer ones inside.

It was a total chaos. It was too late, only a few could be rescued from that fire and another few hour passed in tension and fear. Zain had never been so panicked in his whole life. He felt like when he would finally find her.. get her.. he would never give her the scope to run away like this.. for scaring him shitless like this. An overwhelming amount of protectiveness gripped every cell of his existence but alas... the the one he wanted to protect now was no where to be seen.

Earlier zain was hoping that they would find her here but now he with all his heart hoped and prayed to not let aaliya be here. He hoped for her to be away from this hellfire... safe.

With his breathing paused.. zain listened to someone.. maybe police or private investigator or someone from the authority speaking to usmaan. The fire had died down now, injured and burned people are taken to nearby hospitals, the dead bodies.. the ones that could be collected were transferred to the morgues.

" She wasn't located among the injured or burned mr. abdullah, we have tripple checked. But her name was obviously in the register and we are sure that she had checked in here. "

Usmaan asked in a grave tone, he could sense the worst coming up.

Usmaan: " So what are you suggesting at ?? "

" It's obvious that we should start searching her among the ... "

The man paused for a brief second and then spoke again.. careful with his choice of words...

" We should start searching among the bodies in the morgues, besides.. there are so many people who were totally burned and left no remains... "

A panicked shout beside them made the conversation to stop. Usmaan had tears in his eyes, any hope which was in them earlier had left now.

Zain never felt this broken before, with every breath he took it seemed like his chest was preparing to explode.

Zain: " She is not dead.. "

The man in a sympathetic tone said... " I am afraid that she is, I am sorry... "

Zoning out of all the wailings, sirens and all the other noises around.. zain embraced the exhaustion. He lost her.. for good. He would now never see those innocent eyes, that angelic face that he had insulted calling ugly so many times.

From his side he heard asad saying... " I killed my sister.. "

His voice was ful of horror, disbelief and so much grief. Grief was what zain's heart was twisting in too.

His words from that day was surrouning him with their cruel screeches.. almost deafening him.

" Free me.. "

The words spinned around his head in a form of a haunted deja vu.

He had wanted her to free him, he had wished to... asked for a favour from her to not show her face to him ever again... she wanted her out of his life... and she had fulfilled his every wishes.

Zain felt his knees giving up as he knelt down on the ground devastated.. defeated. Right at that moment with his head bowed down, with liquids of repentence and pain flooding down from under his closed eyelids... he at last accepted all his feelings, he accepted the love he had for someone who he had now lost into the oblivion. He accepted it all at the moment of knowing that she is no more.

( **End of Flashback** )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sauasage, breads and fruit salad were ready. Aaliya began cooking pasta now, the most important dish for tonight. She made it less spicy and added in as much healthy ingredients as she could.. making sure also that it didnt loose its yummy taste and hunger increaseing looks.

A female voice squeaked behind her...

" Yummm.. smells delicious... "

Aaliya chuckled..

Aaliya: " You are such a foody barqat... "

Barqat: " That I am aaliya... and I am not ashamed of it. "

Barqat chuckled back.

The attic room was vacant, aaliya didnt know what to do with that room. Then she had this idea of giving that room to someone for rent. And that's how barqat had her entry in aaliya's house and her life. Now she was one of the few closest friends to aaliya and undoubtedly aaliya adored her.

Barqat was a bubbly girl... a web designer and the most lively person aaliya had ever seen.

Aaliya was pouring the cooked pasta in a big glass bowl a little absentmindedly when talking with a barqat whose half of the body was inside the freeze.. searching for the healf eaten chocolate she kept in there yesterday.. one of her bad habits.

Suddenly smell of smoke hit aaliya's nose, jolting she turned around to look at the fire blazing up behind her. The fire alarm started yelling hideously while a shocked aaliya screamed. Seeing the little mishap barqat grabbed the first mean of rescue in her hands, an ice cold bottle from freeze and a few more bottles a minute later after using the first one... and the fire was gone.

Barqat: " Phewww.. what aaliya !! Now looks like you were planning to cook me alive too.. "

Not getting a witty reply like always... barqat turned her head to look at aaliya and saw her looking stunned at the place where a minute before fire had set on.

There had been fire.. that night too... which pushed her to close the final door to her past.

With a knowing look barqat placed a hand on aaliya's shoulder and shook her gently back to reality.

There was compassion and understanding in barqats voice...

Barqat: " You dont need to think about that aaliya, it's not worth it. Forget those days and .. hey... "

Suddenly barqats tone was back to its usual cheerful way, aaliya knew she was trying to cheer her up...

Barqat: " the food is ready and all the stomachs are grumbling and pouting for food... let's concentrate on that issue .. huh.. I seriously can't take it anymore... "

Aaliya smiled at her friends attempt... " As you say maa'm... "

Six years ago... sitting in a bus while aaliya read about her death by burning to death in the motel she had left behind, she was shocked. She left that motel earlier, it was a cheap one so not really checking out officially... she just left without a word to anyone. No one suspected anything as she didnt have any luggage now.. instead of the small tote bag securing her important documents and some money. Her luggage was stolen earlier and instead of feeling unsafe under the sky without any roof upon her head, strangely she felt freer.

Her name in the list of the deads made the fact more than an intelligent idea.. and also essential to cover her tracks. After that she became.. aaliya khan from aaliya qureshi.

That was the moment she felt herself renew, no not that.. not renew. Like a butterfly slowly comes out of its cocoon, something so minor grows up to a beautiful.. colorful creature, aaliya felt absolutely like that. With each step.. each challege of the cruel outside world thrown towards her.. she felt herself growing further more.

And a pair of tiny twin stars' arrival made any void left in her to fill in happiness, unconditional love.

Aaliya closed the storybook in her hand when she heard soft snoring sounds coming from both her sides. She leant down and placed the evermost gentle love filled kisses on both of their foerheads. One of their mouth was slightly opened and drool was dripping out, she cleared it with a tissue and chuckled silently.

Tucking them properly inside the duvet she turned off the lamp and and lit on the night lamp between their beds. Then tiptoeing she went out of their room leaving the door slightly ajar... so that they dont get scared if they wake up at night.

Sighing contently she slid inside her own duvet.. upon her own bed with a smile.

Yes.. she was a proud single mother of two lovely children... twins.. a boy and a girl.. sarah and sammy. For her the earth... moon and sun everything revolved around them. And when she would look at them, she would agree to herself each time that... yes she hated zain but she definitely didnt repent the night spent with him.

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg, after reading your update, i did think smewher aliya wud be a mother for sure, coz of that one night
today i open my mail, guess what i found your update
i was like wow

keep up the same pace for update
and loved you explained her growth in past 6 years, gr8πŸ‘πŸΌ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syed695

Spectacular!!!

Dats d only word came in wen reading...zain and asad have their share of griefs now but nothin compared to what they have given to aaliya...

Though asad will fulfil his responsibilities. .but d peace no more resides in him..zains apologies to his imaginative aaliya..all so nicely written...since aaliya has moved on..would love to read her POV:)

Thanks for the PM Lara!!!

Thanks a lot dear... 😊...
Your comment always makes me happy.. thnks...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: florine_20

This one really touched my heart. U are right. We value of things only when they go away from us. Forever asad and Zain never valued and cared of her when she was there right in the midst of them. But when she left they became aware of the void. Asad cared abt his so called sister. Where was this care when he left no moment to humiliate her.

Asad a zoya. This was a treat girl. My asya and zaya together in one ff. That was superb. I midst of all seriousness in todays part asya brought a smile on my face. Thanks for that

Yep... 😭... you are right about both the men...
Hey I love asad and zoya too... πŸ˜ƒ...
Thnks a lot for your comment... take care...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonakshimehta29

Nice update..bt wat the hell man hw cn zain b such a beast..ki uske wajah se aaliya ghar chodkar chli gai..kyu usne apne ego ko dono ke beech lane dia!!
N asad b kam ni hai..kitna kuch bola aaliya ko..n nw he is feeling guilty fr his deeds..both r disgusting!!
😑 😲

And both of them are now in right tracks... hai naa... 😳...
Baas .. thoda aur punishment baaki hai... πŸ˜‰...
Thnks and take care huh...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

you are on fire! such fast and awesome updates! really liking it!

πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg u updated
and omg omg u dedicated this chap to me..so sweet of you..ThankyouπŸ€—
res*

unres

Thankyou so much for dedicating this chap to me 😳
Loved this chapter..πŸ˜ƒ
Zain's flashback was heart touching..his pain,his desperation to find Aaliya and aplogize to her..to correct his mistake was portayed really very well..but alas as you said Damage has been done..nothing can undo all that aaliya has suffered all these years !!
Happy that Aaliya has found a good friend in Barqat..and omg Aaliya is a proud single mother of two cuties..πŸ˜ƒ superawesome twist...aaliya deserves to be happy..And they think Aaliya is dead..Abdullah's and Quereshi's reaction after knowing that Aaliya is alive would be priceless...so waiting for this!!
and Cant wait to read the next chapter already..u have this effect on all your readers πŸ˜†
Fab work done lara..loveee reading your updates...Thanks for updatingπŸ€—
do update soon :))
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago