thanks😊

Word Count: 1

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER 22

"kya batana chahti ho?"

"Mayank tumse pehle main..wo meri..i mean engagement hui thi aur.."

Saying this she looked at him before continuing.

"Nupur tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe in sab baton se koi farq parta hai?mujhe nahi janna kuch bis bare me."

"but Mayank..."

"Nupur tum uss baat ko please choro aur mujhe us meri us baat ka kuch jawab to do."

"Mayank tumhare us baat ka isse bada jawab kya ho sakta hai ki tumhari puri baat sun ke bhi main yaha baithi tum se baat kar rahi hoon."

Mayank smiled at this and cupped her face and said

"To tum kuch kahogi nahi mainnbas assume karta rahun?haan..wah ye to acha hai yaani baad mein tum mukar bhi sakti ho yeh keh kar ki maine to kuch kaha hi nahi."

Nupur looked at her while raising her brows.

"Main tumhe aisi lagti hoon?"

"Ab 10-15 dino me kisi ka todhi pata chalta hai."

Hearing this Nupur hit him hard on his shoulder and the entire evening went by in jest eventhough Nupur couldn't tell him about anything.

Nupur was in her room when Geeta entered(nupur's mom),she saw her smiling at the flowers while looking a bit lost

"yeh flowers Mayank ne diye?"

She asked while sitting next to her

"Wo haan nahi matlab haan Mayank ne diye."

She said while panicking a bit.

"To isme itni ghabrane ki kya baat hai?Acha kahi gaye the tumlog?"

"Haan ma wo hum todhi dair ek restaurant me kuch khaane ke liye chale gaye the."

"Nupur Mayank tujhe acha to lagta hai na."

"Maa yeh kaisa sawal hai?'

Nupur said while lying down on her lap.

"Kaisa sawal nahi bilkul sahi sawal hai.Mera matlab yeh hai ki itne dino se who tujhe le ka rata hai.uska behavior tere saath acha to haiu na?"

"Maa tum bilkul bhi chinta mat karo Mayank bohot ache hai. Par maa.."

"par kya Nupur."

Geeta asked immediately.

"Maa main Mayank se kuch nahi chupana chahti.. main use sab batana dena chahti hoon.Aj maine koshish bhi ki magar Mayank ne kaha ki kuch nahi janna chahte."

"To isme galat kya hai Nupur agra wo nahi jaanna chahta to batane ki koi zaruarat bhi nahi hai. Tune koshish to ki par wo janna nahi chahta hai to rehne de."

"But agar maa main isliye keh dena chah rahi thi ki agr shaadi ke baad Mayank ko pata chala.."

"Nupur tu kuch zada soch rahi hai beta. Mayank bilkul bhi nahi aisa."

"Maa main janti hoon magar."

"Agar magar kuch nahi zada soch mat aur aram se soja tu ab..theek hai.kal se sare mehman arahe hai ab bilkul bhi time nahi hai shaadi ko.."

"Theek hai maa Good night."

"Good night."

Geeta left the room after wishing her good night.

Nupur was still sitting and wondering when her phone rang and a smile made its way towards her lips as she saw the name flash.

"Hello."

She said

"Hello and all mat karo."

"Kyu?"

"Pehle tum meri baat ka jawab do fir kuchg sununga main."

"Tumhe sach me iska jawab chahiye?Tumhe pata nahi hai kya?"

"Mujhe to kuch nahi pata."

"Acha theek hai."

There was silence which Mayank broke.

"Nupur tum jawab dogi ya nahi. Pata hai kya ab to tumhe mujhe face to face hi mujhe bolna hoga aur wo bhi shaadi se pehle."

"But Mayank hum to aur nahi milne wale."

"Kisne keh diya tumhe?"

"Maa ne."

"acha thik hai. Filhal to tum aram karo good night."

"Good night."

Nupur just sighed in distress while looking at the screen.

Two days later after the arrival of guests geeta informed Nupur that Mayank and his family were coming with a few gifts for her. This made butterflies jitter in her stomach. She was now under stress regarding the fact that she will now have to answer him.She knew how she felt about him. She loved him but she feared something may be or may be she was too shy for it now. She trusted him but still that was not enough. She dint want to be weak this time. She dint want to break down because this time she won't ever recover and she knows it.

In the evening, the Sharmas arrived but without Mayank. Nupur's eyes werte searching for him and she kept looking at the door expecting him to come soon.

"Bhabhi jisko apki nazrein dhund rahi hai na wo filhal to office mein hai but ate honge todhi hi dair me."

She was startled on hearing the voice but she smiled seeing Samrat but soon her smile began to fade as she saw the person entering the hall. She saw that the person was coming towards her along with shilpa.

"Nupur ye MAyank ka friend hai. Ye dono school me saath me hi padhte the magar ye kuch saal pehle US shift hogaya aur Mayank ko iske ane ka pata nahi hai. Bohot khgush hoga woh ise dekh kar."

The guy looked at her with a sheepish smile and greeted her.

Nupur was too stunted to see him and she immediately looked at Gunjan who was standing near by closing observing everything.

Seeing her in this way Shilpa asked with concern

"Nupur sab theek hai na?"

"Haan wo bas mere sar me todha dard hora hai."

"acha dard hora ruko main dawai le kar ati hoon."

Samrat took Mayank's friend Rohit with him and taking advantage of the situation Gunjan came next to her.

"Di I think tumhe jiju ko sab bata dena chahiye isse pehle ye koi bhi tension create kare."

Just then myanak entered the hall and a few drops of tears made its way down her cheeks.

"Gunjan please tum Mayank ko bula do."

"theek hai."

Saying this Gunjan moved towards Mayank and informed him that nupur was calling him. He first looked at her and then came and stood next to her.

"Mayank mujhe tumse baat karni hai."

"Abhi?Sabke samne kahogi?"

He said winking at her.

Before she could say anything Samrat called for him. Nupur wanted to stop him but she couldn't.

Nupur was seeing him meeting Rohit she could see the happiness on his face. She could see how important he was to Mayank as he became so engrossed in him and dint even care to look back to her and in this meantime she decided not to tell a word to Mayank .

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 😊

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its amazing. ab dekhna hai age age hota kya hai?
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

its amazing. ab dekhna hai age age hota kya hai?

thanks 😊

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafy_MN

nice..

getting interesting..

😊 thanks

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail