Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naina927

are u sure that was a teaser...
if yes then im waiting for part 1. if no then i m waiting for a teaser 😉
ohhh god im lovin this more n more fiza...
great work girl... ***hugs n kisses***
waiting for more n more...

Word Count: 1

Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

is it just teaser or part one.becz of zain agner aliya lose their babies really sad.now what will be happen in their life.update soon.

[URL=http://imgur.com/WBaNjzw][/URL

Word Count: 1

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Why sai became so crual.
Aliya did the right thing
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Awesome
Why sai became so crual.
Aliya did the right thing
Thanks for pm
Continue soon

Word Count: 0

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
amazing teaser...

if tesaer is so long thn how much long ll b update...

waiting fr part one

and thnx fr d pm

update soon
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm...love whole idea...
Cs was outstanding...
Egrly waiting for frst chapter...
Thanks Naina for pm...
Keep rocking
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOOGLU

Awsm...love whole idea...
Cs was outstanding...
Egrly waiting for frst chapter...
Thanks Naina for pm...
Keep rocking

Fiza28 thumbnail

Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marium-zamamii

amazing teaser...

if tesaer is so long thn how much long ll b update...

waiting fr part one

and thnx fr d pm

update soon

Fiza28 thumbnail

At the airport in NY

"Haan bhaiJaan I'm at the airport I'll be boarding in a little while please be there on time at airport I hate waiting ok louv you loads don't worry I'll get something from starbucks ok no I'm not hunger bhai ok I have to go byeee see you soon". Says Aliya

"one venti(large) skinny(lowfat) iced caramel macchiato no cream thank

(some guy cuts in) excuse me I'm in line and I'm not done yet" Says Aliya

"Well im in a hurry I don't care one grande (medium) black coffee no sugar just black n make sure its hot coffee n woman two things I love hot" smiles the guy.

" Oh hello I to am in a hurry I have catch a flight to but I have the decency not to cut in" says Aliya

"whatever I don't care anyways its over I cut in got my order and now I won't be late and you couldn't do anything about it sweetie" says the guy

"Make that 2 caramel macchiatos" says Aliya

They get there orders

"Excuse me what did you say I couldn't do anything about it you are right then I couldn't now I can" (throws one of her iced caramel macchiato on the guy sips the other one )

"what the are you crazy just because I cut in front you throw coffee on me" yells the guy

"Yes to remind you about your manners" says Aliya

"I'm only tolerating your nonsense because this craziness makes you even more sexy he says with gruff sexy voice licks the Carmel off shirt licks his finger ( moves close very close almost touching her lips n whispers ) yummy but I bet your even more yummy" and walks away

"What the hell who does he think he is" mumbles Aliya

She Gets on filght business class

Seat 14 a

"omg you Mr. Mannerless Black Coffee no.. no not happening" Says Aliya

"You crazy ms. Carmel Macchaito I knew I leave girls weak in the knee but for you follow all way to India I truly didn't expect that by the way I'm Abudullha Zain Abudullah get it like Bonds James Bond"

Aliya sits on the seat

"Such a sad joke really whatever your name is im not interested in talking to you" says Aliya

"No problem ok no talking how about we just start kissing then" says Zain and puckers lips

She Turns head in disgust

" In your dreams and my nightmares" rolls eyes

"sure how about in the flight I will be asleep so I'll meet you in my dreams and just for your kind info my dreams are very wild" winks at her

Looks at Aliya from head to toe

Raises her eyebrow "what are you looking at keep your eyes to yourself got that "

"Don't worry I'm not undressing you with my eyes under my shades that will happen only in my dreams" smirking says Zain

OH GOD just Shut up and you better not I know kung fu" looks out of window

Then suddenly they start to take off

Aliya is very scared

"Ya Allah ,Allah miya " eyes closed holding seat very tight

Zain sees this leans in and kisses Aliya right on the lips

Aliya opens her eyes and pushes him away " what the hell get your lips off me how dare you... you cereal kisser slaps him

Zain rubbing his cheek "ouch itni Zor se kyun ... and your welcome see we are flying you were scared so "I.. he said

"I don't give a damn don't you dare kiss me again got that stupid fool " she says

" Arre I just gave you one small kiss and you call me a emraan hashmi no baby that I am but you haven't seen anything yet" he says smiling

He Thinks to himself "why did that kiss give me a such a spark a rush what is it that I want to kiss her again, snap out of it Zain dude you don't run after girls they run after you remember.

Aliya falls asleep her neck about fall Zain moves his shoulder close her head leans on his shoulder and sees her sleeping she looks much better when her mouth is shut he thinks and listens to his ipad

They are about to land a few hours later

" Looking at him and don't even think about kissing me got it I'm fine" says aliya

"ok that's cool I too am not interested in kissing a bad kisser"

" what me bad kisser excuse me I'm a great kisser how dare you say I'm a bad kisser you never had a good kiss before I think she leans in and kisses him aggressively demanding him to respond back then starts to French kiss him zain instantly kisses her back with more aggression and heat when she backs away and smiles making him want kiss her more

"sorry that was just a teaser to prove that this my affect I have on men when I kiss them and this is not affect of a bad kisser" says Aliya

Zain doesn't say anything moves away and thinks "damn she got me I have never long to kiss more and more but she damn it what the hell is happening"

They has land

At the Haider's

Fahad is (honking horn) "Shazia ,Ayaat come fast we are late what is with these girls how much make up and all we are just picking up Aliya not meeting a guy they proved there your sister in laws you take this much even now when being pregnant (bites his lip ) jaan I mera woh matlab nahi tha jaan"

" what do you mean even by being pregnant huh pregnant woman can't look beautiful is it a crime.. just a min is it because I'm fat? you think im fat and can't look hot oh hello I am only 2weeks along I haven't even gained that much weight yet aur tum fahad tum bhi na" says Nafisa

"Shazia Baji jaldi karo Aapi will we waiting for us at the aiport bhiajaan is waiting in the car and Bhabi she pregnant her moods will be high if you don't come fast."says Ayaat

"Oye teri tho Zeeshan pagal main nai a re hoon what did you say sorry?. sorry my foot ..no date cancel understood. Coming Ayaat she cuts the call... I had to teach that khota Zeeshan a lesson chal " says Shazia

At the Abudullah's

"oye Shazia.. Shazia damn it" says Zeeshan

" what happened bhai shazia and you fought again? you guys always fight" says Rizwan

"oye woh Shazia nahi thufaan(storm) hai yaar I don't know what I even did she canceled our date" says Zeeshan

" Bhai why are you so scared of her ?. If she was that Ayaat I could understand but Shazia is all fun and cool." Says Rizwan

"oye chup kar liar jhoota Ayaat? truth is u like her and just like to act that you hate her same way I felt for her sister" says Zeeshan

Back at airport

Alliya is fixing herself up putting lipstick on

"Are you planning to kiss me again ?" asked Zain

Aliya looking at him no I'm in no mood to throw up (walking away coolly when he trips her which makes her fall in his arms eye lock)

Zain (balances her and his iphone in his arms) "I knew you would fall for me I have that affect on girls but literally I never knew"

Aliya (holding her iphone) please you tripped me I Aliya HAider fall for mr. player no never not even in your dreams let go of me" says Aliya

Zain drops her making his and her phone fall along with Aliya

Aliya on the floor "omg ouch you idiot why did you drop me" yelps Aliya

" Arre you said let go so I did" (smirk smile)

Aliya upset gets up grabs the wrong cell and walks out side

Outside Airport

Aliya walks out Ayaat and Shazia run to her

"Aapi your back yay! I missed you soo much" (Ayaat hugs her)

Ayaat(hugs her back )" I'm good missed you all sooo much" says aliya

"Oh ho soni kudi lagre ho Aliya really you look hot how many guys did you kill with your looks huh ? teases Shaizia

"Me noo ..noo you my sweet big sis you look hot( she whispers) I bet your boyfriend is crazy for you am I right huh?" teases Aliya

Aliya how are you? you haven't taken care of yourself at all jaan just look how thin she has gotten this size 0 trend doesn't look good on you girls please gain weight just come home I'll make sure you get as moti as your bhabi.

"bhaijaan tum na your soo dead bhabi ko moti good luck 'and come on im fine bhai the way I am please no oily foods" says Aliya

"if im fat it because you made me fat understood just wait after I have our baby I will be thinner then I was understood ' Aliya how are you how was your flight..you must be tired let's go home and do the rest of the catching up ok come ."says Nafisa

They get in car and leave

Zain see's the driver

"shammi here are the bags"

Gets in car and goes home

At the Abudullah's

Zeeshan and Rizwan are playingWii

" Bhai just watch out im soo winning this" says Rizwan

"Not so fast bachu I will win just wait and see" says Zeeshan

"Shazia tum yahaan" says Rizwan

Zeeshan turns arounds Rizwan scores a goal

"Bhai you fell for that you really are scared of her aren't you?" teases Rizwan

" Rizwan you cheater" says Zeeshan

Zain walks through the door

"Zain bhai tum kab aaye" says Rizwan

"good one Rizwwan im not falling for that again" says zeeshan

"falling for what zeeshan" asks Zain

Zeeshan (hugs him) Zain bhai tum yahaan why didn't you tell us"

Rizwan (hugs him) haan bhai we would have come and picked you up at airport"

"Then it wouldn't have been a surprise now would it how are you both I missed you guys I missed are guys night out partying" says Zain

At the HAiders

"finally home feels so good" says Aliya

lays on sofa tired

Shazai comes pulls her up

"Kya kuriye itne jaldi nai kyun Ayaat"? says Shazia

"haan baji aur nai tho Appi are gifts smiles at Shazia

"I was waiting to see how long u guys would take to ask not bad a 45 min lol here you go hands them gifts.. Shazia baji , Ayaat and Bhabi these designer parda, Fendi and valentio hand bags are for you along with these makeup kits and perfumes khush..

"wow thank you my sweet baby sis love the colors I want blue one" says Shazia

"yeah Aapi thank you soo much im want the Red one its pretty" says Ayaat

I'll take the black one always is classy thank you Aliya says NAfisa

"Please no tahnk you and bhaijaan this is for you brand new Ipad "

"Aliya kyun itna sab you're here that's all we wanted but thank you" and kissed her head

"Bhajaan please main tum sab ki liye khushi si le na phir and I have more for the lil angel coming soon Bhabi here takes out baby clothes sweet frocks and shoes and toys these are for are sweet lil angel our going to be niece

Back at Abudullah's

" thank you sooo much you're the best new ipad n and cell thanks bro

"

"yeah zain bhai this is way cool new laptop but yeh kyun you were enough we missed you"

" speak for yourself bhai im thrilled you know I love this stuff" jokes Rizwan

Later that night

Aliya ,Nafisa, shazia ,Ayaat in the room on bed

"Aliya how was your flight asks" shazia

"God don't ask baji uff Mr. black coffee he just is soo arrogant can't stand him full of ego and he is total emran hasmi cereal kisser" says Aliya

" oh la la Mr. Black coffee who is that Aliya?

"haan aapi koi mil kya huh and aapi how you know he is a cereal kisser?" says ayaat

Aliya explains everything to them

Meanwhile at Abudullah's zain tells his bros everything too

" what bro she must have been so upset Bad kisser you called her so she made out with you wow bro what luck you have" says Rizwan

"Wow mere sher that must have been one nice flight right zain bhai" says Zeeshan

"yup that it was any ways I'm tired I'll head to my room see you both tommrow good night" says Zain

Zain was lying on bed feels like playing a game on his cell he on it and looks here smiles and looks up thank you Allah you really like me winks* calls his cell

She was sleeping "itne raat kaun uff"

"hi Ms. caramel macchiato"says Zain

"you black coffee how did you get my number? I know you are ceral kisser but stocker too ufff and do you even know how late it is" she yells

"haye loved the way you said that anyway our cells got switched we need to switch back tomorrow morning coffee bean near the airport and im not interested in your lips just my cel sweet naughty dreams of me " and cuts the call

Call ends

Aliiya (sits up ) NO NO NO I took his cell by mistake why me now I have to meet that cereal kisser again looks at god Allah miya kya galati ki main ne I have go meet emran hasmis kissing twin tommrow whyyy? Says Aliya

damn her cell I need my cell that's like my lil black book shoot sees her phone and looks at her pics wow she is beautiful he suddenly sits up in bed but who is that son of b*&^%$ hugging her (his eyes get red with anger) Zeeshan comes in room and see his bro pissed

"kya hua bhai you seem like you want to beat the crap out of some one ?" he asked

" Her and my cell got switched" says Zain

"Wow so that's a good thing bro you get see here again right then why the angry ?" asks Zeeshan

Zain shows him her pic look that's her with some son of a b*&^%* hugging her

Wow Zain bhai calm your self 1stly she is pretty 2ndly I think I've seen her somewhere but where? And 3rdly : what is it too you who she is hugging huh calm your self.

He leaves room

zain in bed why is this pic irritating me so much I just met her then why? He thinks

Next moring

Cell rings Zain wakes up who's calling on her cell

Zain On's cell before could say a word

Guy: hey sleeping beauty haven't woken up yet sleepy head of course without me waking up in my special style you don't wake up right ? don't you miss that right ? and hello I'm very upset yaar ek call kar sak the the na huh I was worried wanted to make sure you reached safely I couldn't sleep at all and you madam are sleeping very peacefully not fair chalo looks like you are not even listening still sleep I'll call later bye take care

Zain sits up what the hell sleeping beauty damn it who the hell is he and how dare he ask if she missed his special way of wakeing her up '. I will teach lesson forget about waking her up he wont wake up '.. him he jumps out of bed and runs in bathroom

They meet at coffee bean

Aliya wearing this looking hot

"hi mr. black coffee now lets get this over with fast here is your cell phone now where mine" ?

"I don't think so not so fast who is he(shows pic)

" questions Zain

" what huh that's wait you look throuh my cell how dare you and whoever he is none of your business got it grabs her cell walks away."

"is he the same guy who calls you sleeping beauty and wakes you up in his special way did he miss it this morning? Huh zain's voice more annoyed

Aliya stops and turns "excuse what did you and how do you know all this"

" That Chipku he called he was talking " Tell me how does he wake you huh what's his way? Demands a answer

"I don't need to answer you there is no reason why I should tell you any ways got it (walks away but Zain grabs her hand)

Zain whispers tell me huh how does he wake you like this pulls her close moves her hair away (gives her soft hot kisses on her neck all over face then starts to nibble her ear and kissing her down the back of her neck and shoulder)

Aliya is so lost not able to realize what's happening he had weird control over her which she couldn't push him away even when she wanted as he kissed and nibbled she moaned softly mmm making him kiss her more .

He turns her face to him and kiss her lips a sweet passionate one with lil demand to respond to it suddenly her cell rings brings them back to what was going on she pushes Zain away but he grab her cell and put it on speaker and holds her hands (she gives him the eyes )

"hello voice a lil shaky

Guy: hey beautiful how are you what happened this morning deep sleep huh?

Zain lips beautiful and W*F

Aliya (looking at Zain): I know sorry my sweet alarm clock yup your right I do miss the way you wake me ' you're the only one I let wake me like that really only you . she says

Guy: really now good to know now forget about that why didn't you call me I was so worried for you ek call kar sak the na then why looks like you forgot me once you landed huh ko aur mil gaye kya ?

" No not at all just a arrogant egoistic stranger who can't talk to a girl properly let alone behave ' but how can you say I forgot you Asad Aliya can never forget you muah now plz eat dinner and not junk I had cooked food for you eat that its in the fridge take care call you later

cuts the call .

Grabs her cell from his hand a walks away

Zain is fuming shit how dare she .. he kicks the coffee bean trash can outside and leaves