Continue soon. ..
Keep rocking thanks...

reply in bold
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: little_angle

Nice prologue naina... thank u... 😊

Ill read the chapters n give coments wen everi get time...
Bit busy .
I hope u dont mind ... itss okk... take your time but i will really wait to hear it from you...

One requst dear... I use mt phone n centre alinment text doesnt get auto fit on scren...
Plz try n use left alingment...!!! its okkk...

Thanks..! ur welcome...

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syed695

Awesome update!! thank u... 😊

Aaliyas life has changed but feeling havnt but in addition lookin for a frnd..to keep her mind off things n occupied...nice update...thanks for the PM Naina!! good to hear it from you...

reply in bold font
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Naina I didn't know you were writing on Zaya.. really...???? how come...??? and seriously i also didnt notice... i thought may be u dont like it... 😳 sorry... Today I got pm from both you and Lara and read all the updates in one go 😃.. greattt... Chapter 1 :- Great start! 👍🏼 I liked Aaliya's pov.. Nice portrayal of her emotions.. It really made me sad.. But glad to know that she is working and has become an independent woman 👏.. yeah... being independent is a must for all women these days...

Chapter 2 :- Superb!! Honestly I totally hated Zain in this one.. He is such a selfish insensitive jerk 😡.. He doesn't deserve her love.. Poor Aaliya :(.. She left him just to make him happy.. I so hope someday she will be able to show him that he is not good enough for her .. i will just say that u have to stay tuned... 😉 you never know whats coming up next... 😳
Chapter 3 :- Okay I liked his pov on marriage but seriously he still doesn't trust her?? He doesn't feel guilty? Some girl broke his heart so he has this trust issue.. He is scared of falling in love but Aaliya left him for his happiness only and that too without any protest.. At least he should feel guilty for his behaviour.. Poor Aaliya.. She is still heart broken because of this looser 😒.. he is just scared of love n guys dont think much... their knees hurt, u see... 🤣
Chapter 4 :- Lovely!! Ruhan is like a breath of fresh air for Aaliya.. Liked their friendship.. And I guess this dosti will make Mr. Jerk jealous in the future.. Eager to know how these two will come face to face again.. Waiting for the next.. Take care 😊 haha... yeah it will at some stage... 😉 will be up with next soon...

reply in black
naina927 thumbnail
TODAY'S DEDICATION : This one is for Javeria3991 - one of my new readers...
i welcome all the new readers and thanks goes to lara... 😃

so guys this chappy is all sweet sweet and next one will be something different... may be beginning of something new... 😉 😳
Chapter 5
My Guardian Angel...

i am standing in front of a big hotel and seeing the bell boy bringing the luggage outside to the car parked in front of the gate. ruhan was standing beside me and watching his luggage being put into his car and i was looking at my feet. today is the day ruhan will be leaving and i will be left alone again. loneliness was my only friend for these two years but now... now im scared of being alone with that old friend of mine... this old friend of mine has started to bite me, kill me and give me immense pain every passing minute. love gives pain... its painful... its a curse... people had, and have been cursed love, and today i can understand what meant them curse love... love which the most beautiful thing created by love and experienced and lived by humans.

" so... "
ruhan said and i tried looking at him. for few seconds i felt really vulnerable and weak but then gathered myself up and look at him with a smile. i expected him to say anything stupid that would make me smile but he offered me his handerchief. i looked at the handerchief and then at him and then back at the handerchief. i slowly forwarded my hand to take the handerchief when my fingers touched his and i glued my eyes to the floor staring at my feet as if it was the most interesting thing in the world to do. but my actual reason of not looking at him him was the pool of tears accumulated in my eyes. i know the moment i will look into his eyes, these stupid tears will definitely roll down my cheek and i kept looking at the handerchief in my hand. looking at the handerchief made me realise that ruhan realized that im emotionally unstable right now and this small gesture of his touched my heart.

" ruhan... i..im not crying... "
i tried to sound as strong as possible. but he seemed to read my mind and he shook his head a little nodding in negative.
" aalu... i have to go... "
" no... dont go... "
i said in a very weak voice and a tear rolled down my cheek. his thumb touched my cheek lightly and he brushed the tear away. i looked at him and he closed his hand into a fist and enacted to be putting that tear drop into the pocket of his overcoat.
" its priceless aalu... dare you care for me or anyone as stupid as me... "
as a reflex action the corner of my lips curved upwards into a smile. i have read somewhere that one of the best moments in one's life is when they smile while having tears in their eyes and today i experienced it.

but soon that smile faded and i looked at ruhan thinking its time for goodbye. ruhan looked at me and slowly he held my wrist. and the next thing i realize is that im sitting in the passenger seat of his car and he putting the seat belt around me. ruhan sat in the car and looked at my face with a wide smile.

" i cant go... "
" why...??? "
ruhan asked me a simple question and i wondered why i cannot go anywhere from shimla. may be because it gave me anything when i didnt had anything. may be because shimla gave me resot when i had no place to go or even sleep at night.
" i... its my job..."
i tried to reason and looking at the expression on ruhan's face i thought i did it.
" you havent taken any holiday in the last 2 years... so you have tons of holidays... the paid one ofcourse..."
i sighed and i started looking for another excuse.
" i dont have my luggage... "
" we can buy it from delhi... relax aalu... " ruhan replied.

i leaned back in the car and closed my eyes accepting the fact thatim going to delhi with ruhan for some days. i would have zoned out but thanks to the loud songs playing in the car. " all thanks to you ruhan... " i thought and i slightly opened my eyes to say him something regarding the sound or the high volume... but i couldnt...i looked at the smile on his face and that was it. he has always bring a smile on my face, no matter what and now when im the reason for that smile, i will do anything possible for that smile to remain on his face.

i dont know when i dozed off and how come so quickly we reached delhi. right now we were standing in front of his house. for a moment, i hesitated but he placed his hand at the small of my back and lead me into the house. i looked around the house and no doubt it was beautiful... ruhan's mother has a very good taste and an interest in inetrior designer and this house is a proof of it.

" so this is your room... hope you enjoy your stay aalu... "
ruhan welcomed me warmly in the room and i smiled at him.
i looked around the room and admired it. it was so beautiful and elegant at the same time.
" you get fresh and see you at the dinner table... "
ruhan was about to leave the room when i held his hand and whispered a quick thank you.
" iss thank you ka badla main le ke rahunga... trust me... "
ruhan playfully said this and left the room.
i smiled at his playfulness and once again admired the room where i will be spending the time for the coming few days.

there was a queen sized bed in the center with curtains draped around the corners giving it a very royal look. the best part about the room was the full sized window just opposite te bed. i will sit there at night while listening to music and will enjoy the beauty of the nature, i thought. ohhh goddd... see im already planning out things... stop it aalu... ohhh nooo... not aalu... aaliya... stop it aaliya... i scolded myself.

i layed on the bed opening with arms wide and then after sometime hugged the pillow and closed my eyes relaxing myself. after two long years, i felt solace and secure... the feeling of being at home... the feeling of being in a secure environment... the feeling i have been missing... the feeling which i almost forgot... a single tear rolled down my cheek and i quickly wiped it and in my mind, again thanked ruhan for appearing in my life and bringing me out of the life i was living... the one with darkness and loneliness all around.

i got up and thought of having a quick shower. i took a shower and when i came out of teh bathroom i saw some night wear placed on the bed. there was one night suit, one night gown and one patiala salwar kameez on the bed. i felt blessed to have a friend like ruhan who cares for me soo much and again i was smiling. i got dressed in the patiala salwar kameez and made my way downstairs. i looked around the house to find ruhan and there i found him in the kitchen. i slowly entered the kitchen and saw him doing something.
" what are you doing...?? " i asked him.
" making pizza... " he replied cheerfully.
" you know how to cook... " i asked with amusement.
" im a great chef... you will get to know aalu... "
" okk... so how much time for the dinner chef...??? "
" just 10 minutes madam... " he replied.

" ohhh god... its sooo yummmyyy... " i couldnt help myself but praise him for the best pizza ever.
" thank you... thank you... " he replied.
" now you have to cook for me ruhan... "
" anytime... "
then again we got busy enjoying our pizza.
this was my first day in delhi and im surpringly lovin it. im loving my life now... but for how... i do have to return one day and then i will be alone again. it will be one depressing thing to think right now, so im not thinking about it anymore...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hope you like it...
waiting to hear it from you guys...
to the ones, who still have to read the story, just go on and finish it off na... i want to know what people are thinking about the story...
naina... 😃 😃

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
rahan is so sweet, he brought aliya to dehli. This vecations will surely bring a great change in her life.
I think aliya and zain might meet in delhi.
update next part soon
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update! 😃 Ruhan is so sweet.. He makes her smile and also understands her unspoken words.. Aaliya really needed the vacation.. Liked the moment when she called herself aalu in her mind 😆.. Cute.. Waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unres...
Hey naina...😃
Awsm work... loved the whole chappy so much.. 👏👏
The fault in our stars... sitaron ka khel..
Once again thought about the name and its so true.
Zain and aaliya seperated because of
the fault of their stars ( zain's dumbness also plays
a major role ), aaliya went through the hell of
heartbreak.
And now they are
soon gona get reunited... the stars would make them face each other..
once again.
Now how you do that... is I am
very curious about. Make it intense dear
and zain ke pairo tale zameen khisak jana chahiye.
I want to see that dumba** suffer badly... 😡
Ruhaan.. once again I am so gaga over
this cutiepie friend of aaliyas.
The way he made her go with him...
the whole scene was damn sweet and hell yeah..
aaliya too realised
that she needed this break... this holiday
and renew herself.
I feel a bond more than friendship
growing between ruhan and aaliya.
I hope that makes our zain babaji jeolous
and realise that what he lost.
I want him to repent and run from heaven to hell...
to win back aaliya...
Ok.. now that's it for now.
I hope you are not bored with my blabbering... hee hee 😆...
Cont soon and
please make the updts longer please.
Thanks a lot for the pm...
Take care... love yaa... tada...😊😊
Edited by devilaonmoon - 10 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update!!!
M lovin ruhan...a true frnd is always der with u at d depressing phase of life...u can trust happiness with frnds...n aaliya got d saviour frm her lonliness..b it for sum time...but I guess ruhan wouldn't let her walk out...waitin for nxt n thanks for the PM!!!
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it
ruhan is so sweet and caring
he is making her laugh
continue soon
thanks for the pm