Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update!!
Aaliyas life has changed but feeling havnt but in addition lookin for a frnd..to keep her mind off things n occupied...nice update...thanks for the PM Naina!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naina I didn't know you were writing on Zaya.. Today I got pm from both you and Lara and read all the updates in one go 😃.. Chapter 1 :- Great start! 👍🏼 I liked Aaliya's pov.. Nice portrayal of her emotions.. It really made me sad.. But glad to know that she is working and has become an independent woman 👏..
Chapter 2 :- Superb!! Honestly I totally hated Zain in this one.. He is such a selfish insensitive jerk 😡.. He doesn't deserve her love.. Poor Aaliya :(.. She left him just to make him happy.. I so hope someday she will be able to show him that he is not good enough for her ..
Chapter 3 :- Okay I liked his pov on marriage but seriously he still doesn't trust her?? He doesn't feel guilty? Some girl broke his heart so he has this trust issue.. He is scared of falling in love but Aaliya left him for his happiness only and that too without any protest.. At least he should feel guilty for his behaviour.. Poor Aaliya.. She is still heart broken because of this looser 😒..
Chapter 4 :- Lovely!! Ruhan is like a breath of fresh air for Aaliya.. Liked their friendship.. And I guess this dosti will make Mr. Jerk jealous in the future.. Eager to know how these two will come face to face again.. Waiting for the next.. Take care 😊
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue naina...

Ill read the chapters n give coments wen everi get time...
Bit busy .
I hope u dont mind ...

One requst dear... I use mt phone n centre alinment text doesnt get auto fit on scren...
Plz try n use left alingment...!!!

Thanks..!!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome story.
Aliya and Zain are now burning in love for each other. Zain , what he planned in his life worked out the way he thought. Now he miss Aliya but it's too lay. He too wanted Aliya to be back in life and I think he should try to inform about this Aliya.
Does he knows that Aliya is living a separate life? I am sad for Aliya. It's been two years of her separation but still she is deeply in live with Zain.
Rohan is a very sweet and dear friend. He is a change which Aliya needs right now . I love his character because he makes Aliya smile after a long time and I think he is truly in love with her.
I wonder how and in what circumstances Zain and Aliya will meet again.
Looking forward to read next chapter.
PM me when you update
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm update dear. .
Loved it. ..Happy sappy Update. .
Feeling good for aaliya..
And rahul 's bonding wd aaliya was superb. .
I think he wad really serious about marriage matter. .
Thanks alot for pm dea. .
Continue soon. ..
Keep rocking
hearty_harsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
new charater... Ruhan.. nice
cont'd soon
thanks for pm and do contd to pm
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutestar12

Lovely update continue soon

thank u... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hearty_harsha

awesome
new charater... Ruhan.. nice
cont'd soon
thanks for pm and do contd to pm

thank u... 😊
glad u did...
naina927 thumbnail
thank u... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome story.

thank u... 😊
Aliya and Zain are now burning in love for each other. Zain , what he planned in his life worked out the way he thought. Now he miss Aliya but it's too lay. He too wanted Aliya to be back in life and I think he should try to inform about this Aliya.
Does he knows that Aliya is living a separate life? no... definitely no... they arent aware where aaliya is... 😳 I am sad for Aliya. It's been two years of her separation but still she is deeply in live with Zain. love is painful... atleast its for aaliya...
Rohan is a very sweet and dear friend. He is a change which Aliya needs right now . I love his character because he makes Aliya smile after a long time and I think he is truly in love with her. glad u liked ruhan n he will definitely bring some change...
I wonder how and in what circumstances Zain and Aliya will meet again.
Looking forward to read next chapter. glad... 😊
PM me when you update okk... will do...

reply in italics