Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preity_d

are wah nain yeh to supa cool chappie tha but un dono ka shaadi ka unki marzi se hua tha? tune likkha pehle aisa nai tha. to pehle kaisa tha? aur zain ka kisi aur ke saath chakkar to nai chaling na? ab aage kya hoga? zain aaliya kab milenge? zain ab aaliya ke liye kya feel karta hain? so many questions and ans can be ur next uppy, so update real soon

ohh my god preetz ke itne saare questions... 🀒 mujhe hila diya hai tune... 😳 😳
ek kaam karo... stay tuned... sab answers mil jaenge... πŸ˜‰
this is my badla for not updating sinners... πŸ˜›
ps : ohh god i miss sinners... 😭 😭
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What !!

You dedicated this to me... 😲😲...
OMG !! Thank u so much nainuuu... πŸ€—πŸ€—
I am gonna go to bed with a big smile on my lips... πŸ˜ƒ... and when if a ghost comes to see me
it will defo get blind with the amount of joy I am now shimmering into... ⭐️
About the updt... well it was awsm buddy... πŸ‘πŸ‘..
You did a great job by bringing ruhan... now jealousy track toh pakka...
I really am liking this guy.. aaliya's childhood chuddy buddy... πŸ˜†...
Now I am eagerly waiting for zain's maha entry...
pls do that soon... cant wait to know what and how that happens...
But yes.. that stupid 🀬 zain should suffer... nahitoh naina teri khair nahi... 😈
Cont soon huh..
Take care... and
I love u... so so much... ❀️❀️
Thanks again for the dedication... that was a heart touching surprise my friend... so much heart
touching tht I was almost on the verge of having a heart attack 🀒
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepie2244

Waoo yupppie Dedication to me... thank u sooo much... 😳 your welcome sweetheart...

Waoo Zain's POV I Was waiting for it... n yet it comes. Now finally he got what he wanted. Now he will known as ZAIN not as Usman Abdullah's father..Hmmm so now he too wants Aliya to b beside her deep down in his heart.. Even though aliya is gone but somewhere she kept her essence in his life.. she didnt took anything with her. But she gave herself to him before going...😊 yup... very well said... ekdum correct...

Oh now i get it.. he was being distracted by her presence.. He was thinking that he would had been fallen for her.. yeah... ab samjhi πŸ˜‰ Hmmm some secret regaring love of Zain.. thats interesting.. Oh so he wanted some long procedure like dates meetings talks before getting married.. πŸ˜• yeah... romance n all...

The part where u described that he was enjoying the time they use to spend as friends n all. that was really nice. *thumbs up* Nain... Ahem Ahem Mr. Zain getting jealous that y she smiled alone n what was going her her brain..πŸ˜› yeah... jealousy is a good sign...

Ohooo so thats y he was distancing himself from her.. hmmm interesting...

Yr Nain ur every update brings something new n i just start loving it over n over again.. I love u for such a wonderfull update..😳 aww... thanks a ton baby...

Make the next one soon...😳

Sanjana...

reply in black
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

What !!

You dedicated this to me... 😲😲... yeah i did... sansanikhes khulasa,... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OMG !! Thank u so much nainuuu... πŸ€—πŸ€— ohhh your most welcome darling... the name that came to my mind was yours... so dedication goes for u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
I am gonna go to bed with a big smile on my lips... πŸ˜ƒ... and when if a ghost comes to see me
it will defo get blind with the amount of joy I am now shimmering into... ⭐️ aww... thats soo sweet and imaginative... but why will a ghost come to see you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
About the updt... well it was awsm buddy... πŸ‘πŸ‘.. thanks...
You did a great job by bringing ruhan... now jealousy track toh pakka... yeyyy... some tips please...
I really am liking this guy.. aaliya's childhood chuddy buddy... πŸ˜†... glad...
Now I am eagerly waiting for zain's maha entry...
pls do that soon... cant wait to know what and how that happens...
But yes.. that stupid 🀬 zain should suffer... nahi toh naina teri khair nahi... 😈 ohhh u scared me already laru... i will try to make him suffer... promise 😊
Cont soon huh..
Take care... and
I love u... so so much... ❀️❀️
Thanks again for the dedication... that was a heart touching surprise my friend... thank u... so much heart
touching tht I was almost on the verge of having a heart attack 🀒 arrey senti laru... i love u re... muahhh...

reply in black

naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepie2244

Awww... u dedicated it to me too... Ooopsss M tou Flying on cloud nine... Now i should come down i think πŸ˜† yeah yeah come down and start commenting... yes i did dedicate it to u bcos ur comment touched my heart...

Haaye Seeing it again n again.
TODAY'S DEDICATION : my ehm forum friends -
lara aka devilaonmoon
aaru aka Angelic_Friend
and
sanjana aka cutiepie2244

Congraxx to other dedicated memebers tooπŸ‘πŸ‘ aww... so sweet...

Now i should come to the update... Kahan se laaun yr words... Speechless jo hun..ufff... The title.. "BECAUSE OF LOVE".. Ummm interesting...Really children are really a beautifull creation of God.. they r fragile yet pure... their hearts r crystal clear like glass... Ummm i think m getting away from the update.. its okk to be sometimes... πŸ˜‰ 😳Chalo Chalo came back..πŸ˜ƒ

Waooo Angel... Nice name... Wese Naina u r best in choosing babies names..πŸ‘ but someone doesnt thinks the same... anyways thanks... Feeling really bad.. Wish she could also live that moment with Zain too.. But not to worry as u r there to make them together.. i knw i knw not so soonerEmbarrassed yoo...

Yup true.. When we r in love we forget about the surroundings.. we totally go in our LaLa Land forgetting that what that person is giving n how that person is behaving.. i read thats bcos of a hormone... just a chemical... 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I think that a girl dont feel bad when she is known by someone.. But A Boy.. for him his name is much more important to him than anything else..Achieving dreams on our own is always a theory of a male... As they dont like to b dependent on someone else.. correct...

Hawww so bad yr.. she brought food for him n he yelled on her.. She was caring for him n He... just Ufff😑 Awww she is so much understanding... if i would b at her place i would surely emptied that bowl of food on his head to knock some sense in himπŸ˜† hahaha... poor zain... 🀣

Thats right too.. How much she bear more.. Everything has its limit.. but i must say this girl has so much patience in it.. yeah she is... By writting it m thinking also that how would i react if i would b at Aliya's place.. Dont knw seriouslyπŸ˜†. I would have killed him on that spot for being so rude... me too... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG DIVORCE PAPERS😲.. *FAINT* *FAINT*.. Aliya dont cry😭..feeling like crying.. how can he... She would b so heartbroken... So much hate he has stored in his heart for that loving fragile soul... Awww how much she loves him who dont give a damn to her love... He will surely regret😑 she never got a chance to told him... she will definitely be heartbroken...

Arey End hogaya updateπŸ˜• Mene socha abhi aur padhungi... Itna acha khatam b hogaya .. pata b nahi laga... i was imagining that scenes n was just lost in it... But now back to the worldπŸ˜› arrey patience... dheere dheere sab pta chalega...

Naina it was superb.. i want to write more n more for such marvellous update... I want to read more na.. ohh i see... No worries will read next update,, n m sure u will make it sooner for us who r waiting keeping our lashes down.. Hope this line is right🀣

Big hugs to u dear πŸ€— hug u back...
Want more soon haan...Embarrassed ok okk

Love
SANJANA...

reply in black
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
totally brilliant update
absolutely loved it
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Interesting dear i startd readg dis i cmptd 1 update ll read remaing parts also soon dear...
Realy v.nyc
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...got to your FF via devilamoon. ..I actually wonder how I didn't find find itmyself...anyhow...aamazing plot..like how u r building the story...somewhere reminds me of jab we met...and that just excites me moreee. Do pm when u continue..cheers..
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely upd8!!!!
Brilliant concept...continue soon
Thnx 4 d pm!!!
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updateπŸ‘
Ruhan seems like a good interesting character, he and Aliya bond so well
Can't wait for the next part, I am sensing a jealous Zain somewhere in the upcoming chapters 😳