Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to know zain's pov ..asusual the men act the dummy types inko aqqal kab ayegi yaar sab kuch ladkio ko hi samjhana aur samajhna padta hai useless men 😆😆
nice update naina waiting for the next update 😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Heyyy...😊😊😊

Zains pov... awsm job dear.. glad that you added his pov.
Now I am more aware of what is going on in
his little brain and it this chapter also helpd to
make me understand a lot of things and also answered
a lot of questions.
Zain's first love... jannat !!! OMG !!!
Triangle wala love hai kya... ???
Cont soon and I am eager to know
aaliya's present condition and their meeting.. a grand one that
would be I hope..
Cont asap and thanks a lot for the pm.
And so sorry for commenting so late as I was busy in
things... 😭😭...
Take care... tada...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why there is always two girls and one boy seriously in love triangle in all of ur stories, can't a man be for one woman...Nain... ladke tere ab yeh jannat ko jannat chodke earth pe ku laayi
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waise i must say ur writings are very emotional and meaningful and touchy 👏
844858 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lila-

Res

EDITED*
I'm sorry for being so late, was really busy.
Okay firstly, thankyou sooo much for the dedication, and that too Zain's POV chapter.
I've been wanting to read Zain's Pov from the start of the story because I wanted to know what exactly was going in his mind when he hurt Aliya.
And I must say I'm very impressed by it. I love how you've made Zain so human, someone who makes mistakes.
He had an ambition in life and that he has achieved but the thing that borthers him is that the success, fame and money he was after for so long somehow doesn't give him the happiness he thought it would. Aliya would(But he isn't aware of that yet)
And about him afraid of fallling in love again, that was my favorite.
Loved it.
Thank you for the PM!

Edited

Word Count: 1

kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorrryyy 4 2 much late 😡😡😡😡 actually i thought i had commented on it but 2 my disappointment i hadn't 😡😡😡 but still u never complain about it n pm me dis dats so sweet of u 🤗🤗
Ch 2 : Brilliant update u had written aaliya's emotions very well 👏👏👏 by using heart touching words dat how much she is hurted especially d orphanage part just luved it ❤️❤️ ( really kids r d most beautiful gift of God ) she still dream about her family with dat jerk zain 😡😡😡😡😡 how heartless he was with her he should had told before getting married 2 her dat he don't want her in his life so her life can't b like dis which she is facing now away 4rm happiness n family 😭😭😭😭😭 ( zain 😡😡😡 is ko bhejo yahan is ka keema krti hon mai phir pizza par topping krdongi mil kr khaye gye is ko ghatiya insan 😡😡😡 ) , i feel really bad 4 her 😭😭😭😭😭 how can zain 😡😡😡😡😡 think dat she is a bad luck sign 4 him if he had known dat she luvs him dat much dat she will leave him 4 his happiness he had never said dose harsh words 2 her he was a blind who can't see or realised her luv 4 him ( i know grlz don't feel bad whn she is known by sum 1 actually she likes it dat now she belongs 2 sum 1 who will make her dreams cum true dey hav expectations 4rm dem but 4 guyz story is all different his name is much more important 2 him den anything else making his name in world n achieving dere dreams on dere own is always dere theory as dey don't like 2 b dependent on sum 1 else but i don't know y dey thinks dat if dey r not achieving dere goals den d bad luck will b dere better half y dey don't understands dat may b dey hadn't done dat much 2 reach dat goal n same happens with zain 😡😡😡 ) n yes everything has limit so she take a rite decision 2 leave ( if i was in her place jaan ly k chorti ghatiya insan 😡😡😡 ) hope he regrets his decision
Ch 3 : Brilliant update u hav written zain 😡😡😡 pov very well 👏👏👏 dat was very much needed dat y he had done all dat actually he had faced a broken relation in past so don't trust any 1 so easily ( i will not say anything about jannat bcoz its my niece name 😃😃😃 may b he faced dat bcoz of immaturity or sumthing went wrong but definately wahan b ye bhai saab 😡😡😡 hi ghlt ho gye ) , he hav achieve all his dreams now wht he wants in his life fame , money n 2 b called by his own name but still not dat happy he wants 2 her besides him but still don't regret his decision 😡😡😡 oohhh he was affected by her presence he was getting distracted in his goals bcoz of her but whts was her fault in all dis dats y he scoop so low 😡😡😡 y he thinks dat if he know her before marriage it had b gud 4 dere relation ( is it really necessary 2 know each other before marriage if he can't understands her after 10 months of dere married life den how can he think dat before getting married meeting few days or weeks had help dem 2 work on dere relation as i believe " kbhi kbhi insan ko jaane k liye bht arsa lag jata hai or kbhi kbhi ek lamha hi kafi hota hai kisi ko jaane k liye" ) all i can say zain 😡😡😡 a stupid man who made his life hell with his own hands but as v know insan ghltiyon ka putla hota so he made a mistake which he will realise soonnn
Sorrryyy again 4 much late 😡
😡😡 waise mere comment anger emotion kitna zyada haina 😉😉😉😉😉

Edited by kateyes - 10 years ago
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing se bhi amazing update
hearty_harsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
superb concept. .
I will love to continue reading and pls pls pm me. ...
aliya's point of view was emotion and zain's was correct ...
Both pov was amazing .
They both still love each other.. So hope for pm of the next...
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Naina...it was a pleasant surprise n a treat to read ur work again...
Just came across this ff...again ...yet another amazing piece of work from u...
Aliya pov was really heart touching...
Was eagerly waiting to read Zain's pov...well though it was shocking to knw dat he stil doesnt hav feeling nor is he gulity or expecting her to cum bak to his life...but dat makes the story all the more interesting...
Eagerly waiting for the rest...cont soon n plz do pm me !!!😊