the comments and likes get me going... ๐Ÿ˜Š
will reply to all the comments soon...
TODAY'S DEDICATION : this one is for -Lila- & cutiepie2244
this is ZAIN'S POV
n
i know is short ๐Ÿคข
Chapter 3
better stay away...
i have everything i ever wanted for myself. i am successful and have my individual identity. i am zain abdulla, one of the top hotelier. i am no longer known as the younger son of usmaan abdulla. it is such a great feeling to be known as someone who is famous and successful. i feel proud that now people know usmaan abdulla as zain abdulla's father. i can see it in dad's n mom's eyes... they are proud of me... they are happy because i am happy... but there is something in dad's eyes that i cant read or i should say i dont want to read. his eyes search for aliya and i know he still hopes that someday aliya would be back in our lives and stand beside me as my wife. i dont know whether its right or not but i also hope that someday aliya returns... i really miss her... when aliya was with me i never valued her and now i miss her company... now i realise how much i miss her laughter, how much i miss seeing her roll her eyes and every little thing about her... but that doesnt mean i regret anything. i wanted to become something in life and aliya was nothing but a distraction at that time. i am sure if she stayed with me, i would have fallen for her n it would have been the start of my destruction.
love destroys the world n its an uncurable disease which was the last thing i wanted. and second reason would be that i have trust issues... i cant really trust people when it comes to relationships. before meeting aliya i had a bad experience in love which only i n rizwaan are aware of. i dont know whether it can be called as love or not but i was definitely attracted to jannat. things didnt work out between us at that time and that was may be because we were immature but after i met aliya things started changing. i havent met someone like aliya in my life and i really liked her from the moment our eyes locked with each other. before we could even get to know each other, we were married n legally we were man and wife. i think this nikaah wasnt exactly the right beginning we should have have. i mean we should have met several times, gone on romantic dates to know each other and then given sometime to think whether we want to get married or not. the next thing was why was dad that eager to get me married to aliya... i mean cmon what was the reason behind this quick marriage thing... i thought it only happen in movies where the hero heroine meet for the first time, their eyes lock n there develops an instant chemistry between them, they get married and live happily ever after... hello people... this happily ever after is a myth... it doesnt exist in real life... honestly the real and actual problems start after this happily ever after only...
after marriage, there was an air of awkwardness n weirdness around us most of the time. the teasing session n all were hell embarassing. think... just think if we were have been dating before marriage, all this would have been less embarassing n most of all less strange. i really think we should know our to-be spouse before marriage else it becomes hell difficult later on. slowly and slowly, i got used to this feeling of having aliya around me all day n it was quite pleasant. i think we found a really good friend in each other... like you say we were partners-in-crime. it was always fun to spend time with aliya. we used to sit together n talked to each other for what seemed eternity. we had this amazing tuning or we can call it chemistry or bonding. we are really great... it always felt amazing whenever i saw her smiling and the feeling of being the reason behind that smile always used to leave me speechless.
soon things started changing. first thing on my mind those days was to know what i exactly want in life. i knew i dont want to known as usmaan abdulla's son but i would prefer people knowing dad becauseof me. i want to make him proud of me.i wanted to bring changes in my workplace and eventually make something big for me. secong thing but definitely not the least... actually the most important thing... Aliya was changing... i could sense it and i saw it. i sometimes saw her smiling to herself or just thinking about something. ohh god how much i wanted to enter that brain of hers n know whats keeping her busy. i didnt admit it that time but it made me feel uncomfortable and jealous... on second thoughts, i had a right to be jealous... i was her husband and i feared that i was probably falling for someone else. i kicked those thoughts out of my mind and in an attempt to keep me busy, i got too much involved in files and presentations. i was distancing myself from aliya... i knew it very well but wasnt it better than having my heart break into pieces. as people say prevention is better than cure... i also blindly followed it.

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
update was nice.
finally zain pov.he like aliya but didn't want to fell for her.he fail to understand he could successful even with her.my poor girl,hope aliya not going to forgive him esaly.waiting for zaya meeting.
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

update was nice.
finally zain pov.he like aliya but didn't want to fell for her.he fail to understand he could successful even with her.my poor girl,hope aliya not going to forgive him esaly.waiting for zaya meeting.

THANK U SOO MUCH ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
STAY TUNED
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waoo yupppie Dedication to me... thank u sooo much... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waoo Zain's POV I Was waiting for it... n yet it comes. Now finally he got what he wanted. Now he will known as ZAIN not as Usman Abdullah's father..Hmmm so now he too wants Aliya to b beside her deep down in his heart.. Even though aliya is gone but somewhere she kept her essence in his life.. she didnt took anything with her. But she gave herself to him before going...๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh now i get it.. he was being distracted by her presence.. He was thinking that he would had been fallen for her.. Hmmm some secret regaring love of Zain.. thats interesting.. Oh so he wanted some long procedure like dates meetings talks before getting married.. ๐Ÿ˜•

The part where u described that he was enjoying the time they use to spend as friends n all. that was really nice. *thumbs up* Nain... Ahem Ahem Mr. Zain getting jealous that y she smiled alone n what was going her her brain..๐Ÿ˜›

Ohooo so thats y he was distancing himself from her.. hmmm interesting...

Yr Nain ur every update brings something new n i just start loving it over n over again.. I love u for such a wonderfull update..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Make the next one soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sanjana...
Edited by cutiepie2244 - 10 years ago
844858 thumbnail
Res
EDITED*
I'm sorry for being so late, was really busy.
Okay firstly, thankyou sooo much for the dedication, and that too Zain's POV chapter.
I've been wanting to read Zain's Pov from the start of the story because I wanted to know what exactly was going in his mind when he hurt Aliya.
And I must say I'm very impressed by it. I love how you've made Zain so human, someone who makes mistakes.
He had an ambition in life and that he has achieved but the thing that borthers him is that the success, fame and money he was after for so long somehow doesn't give him the happiness he thought it would. Aliya would(But he isn't aware of that yet)
And about him afraid of fallling in love again, that was my favorite.
Loved it.
Thank you for the PM!
Edited by -Lila- - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you updated this
I came to comment when are you updating it
but see you updated
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
so zain don't want to fall for her
and he misunderstood aaliya
continue soon
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update๐Ÿ‘
I loved how u presented Zain's pov for this marriage, I completely empathize with him he has had heart broken and now he thinks he can never trust anyone..
It was nice to read how Zain felt something towards Aliya but he never understood that aspect and didn't dwell more into his feelings
Lovely part, can't wait to read the next one๐Ÿ˜ณ
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yuppiieee
finally zainz pov...

glad he realized the value of aaliya...

when i started reading it got finished๐Ÿ˜ญ

i wanted more of it๐Ÿ˜ญ

update soon...

sent buddy req๐Ÿ˜›
-.serendipity.- thumbnail