--Telugu Movies Chit Chat Corner--

Posted: 10 years ago

To all the telugu movie addicts out there, here's an adda to share our excitement about the upcoming new releases 🥳 , review the old classics 🤓, criticize the flaws in our films , fawn over our favourite heroes 😳 and promote our telugu films 😉   😆

Naku telsinanta waraku telugu walaki cinemalu ante maha pichi so e thread manalanti walu andari kosam!!!Edited by Kavya.... - 10 years ago
Great to see this thread again 🥳

I'm not a native Telugu speaker, but I'm so into watching the movies. And through that I guess I managed to learn the language as well 😆

Especially love Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan and Allu Arjun <3 ⭐️
Hey thats' nice. I like Mahesh, Venky & Pawan but do watch all the other heroes movies as well. Excited to watch Nenokkadine today
Hey girls.
its nice to see this thread active again. I do watch a of Telugu movie tho I am not Telugu.

Pawan, Mahesh and Bunny are my fav😛.
Nenokkadine ela undi?????????
in news channels they r telling its a flop
^ I say give it a watch 😃 It's not bad as the reviews made it out to be. The genre is just a bit new to TFI

@Kavya - Did you like the movie? 

@Melz - Our favourites are the same 😆
I'm Telugu haha. I remember I started one of these Chit chat corners long back but it's now lost! Good memories :D

My favorites..Mahesh, Ram, Prabhas <3 I really watch everyone's movies though.
^ Yeah, we had two old threads but it's been forever since anyone posted there. 😆

By the way, anyone looking forward to Heart Attack? I recently saw the promos and thought it looked interesting. Nitin's a good actor but he had bad phase for like 8 years or so. But he's slowly picking up now. Puri Jagannadh is directing it though so it makes me feel a bit unsure about the movie. He's one of my favourite directors but recently his work hasn't been that appealing to me  🤔
my fav is prabhas and maheshbabu
Originally posted by supercool3

^ I say give it a watch 😃 It's not bad as the reviews made it out to be. The genre is just a bit new to TFI

@Kavya - Did you like the movie? 

@Melz - Our favourites are the same 😆

That's something I don't like about Tollywood.. they don't like new things.. they're happy on their same old churned masala crap.. Atleast Kollywood accepts new genres and they do well too.. I hope Tollywood takes better movies too I'm tired of the same movies over and over again..

Btww hello.. I'm not Telugu.. I'm not even Indian 😆 But I have watched so many of those movies that I manage to understand an speak some Telugu/Tamil..

My favorites would be Mahesh, Allu Arjun, Prabhas.. But I do like alot of other guys who if I start mentioning the page would end..😆 But I do want to mention that among the new guys Sundeep is really talented..