Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

710387 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^Sorry but I dont see the same excuse of "tongue in cheek" humour extended when ppl talk about DP-Homi affair...instead they are judged and called names for s**t shaming DP.

Sid being Kjo's boyfriend is also an unconfirmed rumour like DP-Homi affair..

Anyhow carry on..just pointed out something I felt was double-standards.
210272 thumbnail
that guy looks like a hulk,🤢 there are better looking actors in tellywood than him.
meera27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aquablue - Let me give you an eg:
If I had said KJo is a s**t..he changes boyfriends like he changes his underwear...He is always like this...He is used to sleeping around..whats new here - that is cheap. Saying what I said is according to me Tongue in cheek.

Am responding to you in detail only because you were respectful and did not indulge in personal mud slinging on me. You sound like a sane person and if you think theres double standards, I will definitely notice my comments from now on as I hate double standards too,

Ciao.
meera27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes...we cant compare Sid M and Kjo Rumour to DP Homi rumour Please. Sid M will feel real bad.
710387 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera27

Aquablue - Let me give you an eg:

If I had said KJo is a s**t..he changes boyfriends like he changes his underwear...He is always like this...He is used to sleeping around..whats new here - that is cheap. Saying what I said is according to me Tongue in cheek.

Am responding to you in detail only because you were respectful and did not indulge in personal mud slinging on me. You sound like a sane person and if you think theres double standards, I will definitely notice my comments from now on as I hate double standards too,

Ciao.

Alright maybe u havent noticed but Sid has been accused as someone who used sexual favours to get ahead in career..Its not abt calling him gay but insinuating he slept with Kjo to bag SOTY..I find tht connotation demeaning and degrading ..I kind of misread ur comment as one such..Guess I overreacted..Thank you for clearing ur stance...its all good 😊
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

I Wonder what else goes behind the JDJ set ;)
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahhh so this guy is Karan's new boy toy...well I have to say Karan has surprised me because so far he has only dated men that are more soft looking (like Manish, Sidharth) but this guy is quite manly.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rangeela channel par balika vadhu dekh lo , pata chal jaayega 😆
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ooh I like Sid, from what little i've seen of him in BV, he's a fine actor. Dancing would be his only flaw me thinks. he can definitely work on it.

What's with Karan and YRF signing on lots of TV actors lately? YRF signed Wahi, and Karan signed Siddharth,. Wow, TV actors ki toh nikal padi. 😆
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
He's a bad dancer and i haven't ever seen him act, but he has an amazing personality.