Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiya I've tried most the links and I can't find the tune where beintehha is sang slowly and today even the male joined where Aliyas upset and zains about to go change and then comes back scene? Is that tune already downloadable or not? Thanks for the help :)
Edit: I've found it :D thanks for the help though :)
Edited by Sweta... - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Plzzz can sum1 gimme the link of the sad version of atif's beintehaa that has been played in yesterdays epi ie 30thapril...plz plz plz
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

can someone please get me the link of BI dramatic score which played when zain rip aaliya's blouse during valentine party

the link provided by gagan is not working

saba, don't have the audio but they've been uploaded on YT, so u can download them YT using the youtube converter site
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

hey guys can any 1send me the link of ishq dua.mp3.song

kauser posted it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLnoH9L07Y but for the mp3 link maybe u could PM her, or alternatively convert it using online converter.
Sararashida thumbnail
Iv just been looking all over for the beautiful song too and I found it finally... It's called ishq hai yeh mera. Hope it helps xx 😃
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Can you post the full version of laya tum kahan from yesterday's episode?
From the moment they are thinking about each other to the point of their slow motion running?
ZayaHarshika thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
sumbody plzz gimme the link of the sad beintehaa version..atif waala...whn aaliya is upset after seeing the reports n also after the frustration ki ulti waala scene...pretty plzz..i'm dying😭
Sararashida thumbnail
Beintehaa (Zain and Aliya) - Beintehaa Ishq Hai Yeh Mera ..Ishq hai Song- MP3 Below or
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22IcIt0ictU I think it's the one your looking for. But it's when they reach other after running and are saying "where are u going" part ect. Hope it helps;)
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for uploading BI tracks...I love the tracks from this show😳