Yami Gautam

Designer - Prerto

Prerto

Champagne & pink swarovksi earrings
$ 61

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Yami Gautam in Arpita Mehta: YaY or NaY?

Yami Gautam attended the first look launch of her movie Total Siyappa wearing an Arpita Mehta Sari. She teamed this with Cres earrings from Prerto.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
⭐️

Word Count: 1

--Ratna-- thumbnail
⭐️

Word Count: 1

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Follow
Sunny Malik@sunnymalik

Happy Birthday @YaamiOfficial :) pic.twitter.com/WANimlxlQz

--Ratna-- thumbnail

Birthday Exclusive: Yami Gautam

The beautiful Yami Gautam turns 25 today!

She was born on November 28, 1988 in Chandigarh.
Despite wanting a career in IAS, she followed her true calling and moved to Mumbai to begin an acting career.
Did you know she started her life in showbiz as a daily soap actress? She was seen in 'Chand Ke Paar Chalo', 'Raajkumar Aaryyan' and 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam'.
n 2010, she made her debut with the Kannada movie 'Ullasa Utsaha' opposite Ganesh.

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Continued ⭐️

She was then seen in the superhit 'Vicky Donor' opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. Her performance was widely acclaimed and she's been turning heads since!
Even though she made no B'town entry in 2013, she bagged roles for Tamil and Telugu movies.
She portrayed the role of a lawyer in the Tamil flick 'Gouravam' and its Telugu version.
Next year, she will be seen in the romcom 'Total Siyapaa', in which she falls for a Pakistani man played by Ali Zafar and 'Action Jackson' besides Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha.
This talented actress owes her fitness to hot yoga and a no-junk food diet. "I like home cooked, I am hard core Pahadi, I need rice. I just ensure that I take everything at the time at which it is supposed to be taken." she revealed in an interview.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Continued ⭐️
She's popular for her Fair and Lovely ads and also endorses Samsung mobile and Cornetto ice creams.
On being asked if she would like to go back to television, the curvy actress responded, "I love watching television, but I live in the present and enjoy being a part of Bollywood. Though TV has given me a lot, and I cherish the experience, it is too late to go back to TV. And I feel I am not so talented to even judge any show," says Yami.
Even though Yaami seems to have come a long way from her television days, the actress insists that she hasn't let fame affect her.
She says, "People who know me well are aware that I am an introvert and take time to get along with people. I am very close to my family and friends from school. With my schedule it's rare that I get to visit my hometown Chandigarh. So my family comes to Mumbai to spend time with me."
Here's wishing Yami Gautam a very happy birthday!
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vabs

Di

Thank you so much

U r welcome Sadhana 🤗

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
some more siggys