Di
Thanks for posting such lovely pics.

How are you.
lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My sincere apologies to everyone...been missing in action for months now 😒
Yami's bday is tomorrow and here I am, having done absolutely nothing for it 😔
Sorry friends, I've been caught up by my "offline" life so much these days...imagine...Total Siyappa's trailer was uploaded 2 days ago and I saw it just now!! *facepalm*
Even tonight I'm going out - would have loved to make HD caps but looks like that will have to wait.
A big thumbs up to everyone (and a big hug to Ratna 🤗) keeping this forum active and fresh with new and amazing content 👍🏼
Btw, Yami is looking absolutely gorgeous in the promo Looks like a major part of the film will be in Yami's house in Punjab...with Ali Zafar hopping from one problem to another! And Anupam Kher and Kirron Kher as Yami's parents? Oh yes! 😃
Edited by lehermalhotra - 10 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tina and Sadhana 🤗...been up the whole night...doing the thread...plz check and tell me how it is...plz keep posting there...will be back i a couple of hours 😊

--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lehermalhotra

My sincere apologies to everyone...been missing in action for months now 😒

Yami's bday is tomorrow and here I am, having done absolutely nothing for it 😔
Sorry friends, I've been caught up by my "offline" life so much these days...imagine...Total Siyappa's trailer was uploaded 2 days ago and I saw it just now!! *facepalm*
Even tonight I'm going out - would have loved to make HD caps but looks like that will have to wait.
A big thumbs up to everyone (and a big hug to Ratna 🤗) keeping this forum active and fresh with new and amazing content 👍🏼
Btw, Yami is looking absolutely gorgeous in the promo Looks like a major part of the film will be in Yami's house in Punjab...with Ali Zafar hopping from one problem to another! And Anupam Kher and Kirron Kher as Yami's parents? Oh yes! 😃

Leher 🤗...no need of being sorry dear...we understand...but do come when u can...agree with u about Total Siyapaa...Yami is looking awesome and the comedy is hilarious 😆...eagerly waiting for it ...

--Ratna-- thumbnail

B-Town actresses sported varied looks when they stepped out.

Yami Gautam looked good in the sari and mirror-work illusion neckline blouse that she opted for at the first look launch of Total Siyapaa. Yami's co-star Ali Zafar, who is known for his charming ways, was seen helping her with her sari while she got on her seat for media interaction
--Ratna-- thumbnail

The trailer of Total Siyapaa was launched yesterday. The lead actor and actress of the movie Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam were present for the event. As the movie goes, the both the actors were in with their witty mood.

Film set in London, it is a hilarious take when a Pakistan Punjabi boy goes to meet girl's Indian Punjabi family. And the siyapaa that follows. After the fame he had received with his movie Shool, director E Niwas will returns to celluloid post a long gap.

Neeraj Pandey of Special 26 fame turns a producer for the first time with Total Siyapaa. The film will hit the silver screen on 31st January 2013

--Ratna-- thumbnail

Get This Look: Yaami Gautam Looks Peachy in a Saree

Yami Gautam in an Arpita Mehta saree

Yaami Gautam and Ali Zafar launched the first look of their next film, Total Siyapaa, in Mumbai yesterday and Yaami chose to go desi-formal in a simple yet colourful saree by Arpita Mehta.

The peachy coral hued saree with bubblegum pink borders and delicate mirror-work detailing suited Yaami to the tee.

But most of all, we love her blouse (a normal skin-coloured sleeveless blouse) with embroidery on the bust to make it look like a strapless corset. Fab!

http://www.missmalini.com/2013/11/26/get-this-look-yaami-gautam-looks-peachy-in-a-saree/

--Ratna-- thumbnail

YAMI GAUTAM IN ARPITA MEHTA SAREE

Bollywood actress Yami Gautam beautiful in plain orange faux georgette saree at the launch of her upcomming movie first look of their film Total Siyappa' with co actor hero Ali Zafar directer E.Nivas producer Neeraj pandey also attend that event.she wore Arpita mehta saree paired up with simple mirror work border around the saree with heavy embroidery mirror work sleeveless blouse.
Yami Gautam in arpita mehta saree blouse
Yami Gautam in arpita mehta saree
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Yami Gautam at Total Siyapaa film pres meet in PVR, Mumbai on 25th Nov 2013