Posted: 10 years ago
sorry diii.
will give you the sig tomorrow.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Want to choose my films carefully: Yami Gautam

Yami Gautam says, Marrying a Pakistani is a serious issue

Actress Yami Gautam says she wants to be careful while choosing films so that she does not let down her audience.

Yami is now doing 'Total Siyapaa' after her first film 'Vicky Donor'.

"It's not really fair to say I am choosy. I think I am a newcomer and of course after getting such good response for the first film, it's very natural that you want to be more careful. As an actor I don't want to do something which I have already done before," Yami said.

"I do not want to do a role which is similar to the previous one or the concept and the genre. That is why I took time and I am glad this offer came. It justified the time that I have taken to sign my second film," she said.

In her previous film, the actress was seen falling in love with a boy from a different caste. In 'Total Siyapaa' too she plays a Punjabi girl, who falls in love with a Pakistani boy, played by Ali Zafar.

"This time I have progressed, have crossed the border. The story is completely different, you can't compare this with my first film. The character of Asha Singh which I play is different, it's a story based in London, and it's a love story between a Pakistani boy and an Indian girl," she said.

Yami thinks the script is the hero of the film.

"You can never predict a hit or a flop but it's about what you are happy doing as an actor. Every actor comes with his or her own mindset," she said.

On the competition in the film industry, she said, "There is competition, I am definitely aware of it, but if I work with pressure and shape my career according to others, that is not me. I am not from the industry, I come from another town and for me reaching here, I am very happy. When I go out and I see the genuine appreciation from the people, that's a big thing for me."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Want-to-choose-my-films-carefully-Yami-Gautam/articleshow/26413754.cms

Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Ali, Yami unveil 'Total Siyapaa' trailer

Actors Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam unveiled the trailer of their forthcoming film "Total Siyapaa" here Monday. Director E. Niwas is confident that the content is the USP of the movie.

The story of the romantic comedy is penned by Neeraj Pandey.

"I'm confident about the content. It is the USP of 'Total Siyapaa'. The way Neeraj Pandey has written the screenplay is amazing," E. Niwas told reporters during the unveiling of the trailer of the film.

Yami, who made her Bollywood debut with "Vicky Donor", says "Total Siyapaa" is totally different from her earlier project.

"'Vicky' Donor was about a Bengali girl and Punjabi boy. This film has gone cross border. We can't compare both the films as they are very different," she said.

--Ratna-- thumbnail
⭐️

Word Count: 1

--Ratna-- thumbnail

Photos - Yami Gautam and Ali Zafar launch first look of Total Siyappa'

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Exclusive: Ali Zafar Turns Journalist; Interviews Yaami Gautam

In the first part of their Bollywood Hungama exclusive, Ali Zafar turns journalist and interviews his 'Total Siyapaa' co-star Yaami Gautam, erupting tons of laughs. Needless to say, a must watch

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkHgK6_8Mac[/YOUTUBE]

Ali Yami unveil Total Siyapaa trailer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyhqtxWm-5k[/YOUTUBE]
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Yami ❤️

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di
Thanks for posting her interview and Ali's. I am so wanting to see this film. Yami and Ali look good together. Hopefully the film would be good.
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Tina 🤗...got the msg and siggies dear...thank u sooo much...and u are not late at all...sorry i just crashed last night...checked them this morning...will pm u all once the thread is ready 😊

oh thank god 😆 ... i thought i waz late ... ya sure dear 😃 ... by the way how r u dear ?