Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
[
AND he confessed and made Aastha confessed in the name of fire!god and their love marriage.
[URL
]

HEY, PREM
Thank you . Thses are awsome too.
Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
jahan na pahunche ravi
wahan pahunche kavi
mera gala sukha ja raha ha
kahan hai mere Avi ka avi ... Snehal?
ok no chappal i tried to rhyme😳 at least i tried
https://i.imgur.com/r01VOyk.jpg
lyrics & translation both
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5yscL0sd1Y[/YOUTUBE]
Snehal i am shocked that this song did not occur to me bcoz its my brother's most fav movie of all time ... actually a tie with dev anand's hum dono bcoz bro looks like younger dev A almost 100%, his voice, hair style, walking mannerisms, smile, the works. Only difference btw bro and DA is Dev Saheb was not as tall as brother who is 6'2". Dev Saheb was not tall at all, about 5'9".
Anyhoo most pleasantly surprised that you thot of this song ... btw what's even more shocking is that after Dilip Kumar, Dev A, Kaka rajesh khanna, big b, sanjeev k, shashi kapoor, dharampa, anil kapoor, aamir khan (in that order), granted SK is not on top of the food chain, but luved him to death. Once when i was living in NYC, SK was walking on the street about 20 feet away from me, walking opposite direction from me. I really wanted to say hello in gujju ~ Kem chho Haribhai (his real name), but just couldn't muster enough courage😳 A year later he was dead.
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radev24

jahan na pahunche ravi
wahan pahunche kavi
mera gala sukha ja raha ha
kahan hai mere Avi ka avi ... Snehal?
ok no chappal i tried to rhyme😳 at least i tried
lyrics & translation both
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5yscL0sd1Y[/YOUTUBE]
Snehal i am shocked that this song did not occur to me bcoz its my brother's most fav movie of all time ... actually a tie with dev anand's hum dono bcoz bro looks like younger dev A almost 100%, his voice, hair style, walking mannerisms, smile, the works. Only difference btw bro and DA is Dev Saheb was not as tall as brother who is 6'2". Dev Saheb was not tall at all, about 5'9".
Anyhoo most pleasantly surprised that you thot of this song ... btw what's even more shocking is that after Dilip Kumar, Dev A, Kaka rajesh khanna, big b, sanjeev k, shashi kapoor, dharampa, anil kapoor, aamir khan (in that order), granted SK is not on top of the food chain, but luved him to death. Once when i was living in NYC, SK was walking on the street about 20 feet away from me, walking opposite direction from me. I really wanted to say hello in gujju ~ Kem chho Haribhai (his real name), but just couldn't muster enough courage😳 A year later he was dead.

woww prem you dont get chupples for this awesome shayri loved it aahaa meri tarah tum bhi well well kafi achhhi thi shayri and you want avi's avi kya which one tell me i'll do it and ya thank you so much for such an awesome comment

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

woww prem you dont get chupples for this awesome shayri loved it aahaa meri tarah tum bhi well well kafi achhhi thi shayri and you want avi's avi kya which one tell me i'll do it and ya thank you so much for such an awesome comment

Hey you've misspelled 'awesum" so thereπŸ˜‰ actually have been writing in rhymes for a very long time when in mood and when ek saath dene wala shayar mil jaye to kya baat ... same shayar whom me posting this hehe!
Rani the same 4 sigs into avis too unless u can add more imaginative avis esp today's episode, not watched it yet or WU/LU, so no idea. Trust your judgment πŸ˜ƒ
https://i.imgur.com/WPwA5jN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/V5ie6Jf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KlGWBPw.jpg
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

radev24 thumbnail
/|\ VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING ONE AND ALL /|\
EPISODE 70 THURSDAY NOVEMBER 28 2013
My my my! I was jumping all over and going YAAAY when I was done watching only first two parts. And patting astha's back that even the worse kind of threats and blackmail had no effect on her of shlok to conspire against her baba and sent to jail without ever being a criminal. The saintly man wouldn't even kill a fly much less ...

Like the heading of yesterday's episode, Attn Attn CVs the serial name should have been titled CONSPIRACY THEORY. 🀒😑😈
Okay before I proceed further, while suggesting CVs above, I should also compliment them to connect the dots by talking about kavya's birthday before today, rather than out of the blue. Good you didn't overlook that little detail, although the so-called "little detail" TODAY turns out to be huuuge. How?
Before prodeeding further, the entire scene of sojal-jaya watching the influence astha had with varad for beti kavya 's birthday and how elated varad was with her suggestion and forthrightness not to hurt a little child's heart. And the way he blesses astha by putting his hand gently over her head and astha becoming emotional, paisa wasool jhakkas ekdam wasool 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Okay so where was I? If there was no birthday, astha would have left the huuuge house, that's how huuuge the "little detail" was.
Now the heading of today's episode... "MASQUERADE SYMBOLISM". Even this relates to kavya's birthday, directly indirectly every which way. Astha decides for the masquerade party and is all bubbly talking making arrangements, multi-tasking since birthday is TODAY, all the while assuming that its varad bhau playing with "his daughter".
Nope astha, your 1st lesson. NEVER ASSUME, not when you have a snake husband, wearing symbolic DEVIL's MASK 😑😈
So the symbolism lies in the fact that shlok will continue with the conspiracy theory unabated unchallenged by astha.
But my prediction is ... astha is out the COLD MANSION and shlok ka baap bhi astha ka baal baanka nahi kar sakega. Entire clan will fall flat on their masked faces, and the last laugh will be on varad, jaya and and and THE MOST POWERFUL CHILD KAVYA, most powerful in REAL SENSE.
πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
Even though I dont got pics / sigs / avis of today's epi, the brilliant avis by Sarita covering epis including yesterday, speak volumes of shlok's dark character and how his ego dont even want to know how terribly he has misunderstood astha from the word go.
Didn't know that blind worship of baba could make shlok be THAT BLIND ILLOGICAL NEUROTIC, EGOMANIAC, UNREASONABLE TO THE POINT OF NOT EVEN KNOWING THE CONCEPT OF "REASONING"

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks prem
u like my creation
prem last avi is not working
i giving link

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

[

AND he confessed and made Aastha confessed in the name of fire!god and their love marriage.
[URL
]

HEY, PREM
Thank you . Thses are awsome too.

Outstanding Madhu! It cant be SARA haha since she enroute up northeastπŸ˜†
Being thanksgiving and all, just returned and seeems to coincide with your return home right? Good sign ! Madhu a-ok!πŸ‘πŸΌ
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khemanisarita

thanks prem
u like my creation
prem last avi is not working
i giving link

hey love your creation, actually wait for it everyday, its like a soothing balm!
Last avi not working and avinash-shlok theory not working either r u posting the link, like shlok needs the link too?