radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks sarada, this is the direct link to chat club
radev24 thumbnail
TM's link
Dont know if you all have wached it. I found UT links too, posted below.

Originally posted by: rajla

Hi guys I came across Avinash Sachdev aka Shlok and Shernu Parikh aka Astha's Interview...In case you haven't seen here are the Links...

Please like and comment on them after watching...So that we get more IV's in the Future 😊

SHERNU PARIKH DILSE

AVINASH SACHDEV DILSE

Cheers😊

shlok
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njemTg04yM4[/YOUTUBE]

shrenu

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwz7KDdwjgM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzkfrrjY9wqwC4EoKqRlgMQFile Name[/YOUTUBE]

link for future tracks

https://www.spamdomain.net/tag/avinash-sachdev/

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Sara just pm'd me using madhu's a/c as she can't access her own. Below is c/paste of madhu's condition. Sounds promising and not to worry about. 😊
copy/paste
Procedures to drain the fluid and to relieve pressure went well. Small tube (stent) has been placed in DI veins to reduce blood pressure in her liver, made good results in bringing down fever and blood pressure.

AS PER NOW DI IS RESPONDING WELL. HER FINAL BIOPSY OF LIVER TISSUE WILL TELL US MORE.

She needs to be careful a lot as it is still in a starting stage and DI seems to maintain well with diet and yoga or connecting elements she says. Am still clueless what she says most of the time.
Friends, below is self-explanatory !πŸ‘
Sara's own words below!πŸ˜ƒ (in blue)

BUT OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN BLESSED.

Prem DIDI, your mantra worked.
@me forum code learnt today.

Learnt how to post pics by DI notes and help from friends.

@Here of DI and all. The one I have known most ABI,LECHU,PREM didi.

A hand in hand we all are. I learnt today what this outer world is. As DI says live for others and live for yourselves.

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Sara just pm'd me using madhu's a/c as she can't access her own. Below is c/paste of madhu's condition. Sounds promising and not to worry about. 😊
copy/paste
Procedures to drain the fluid and to relieve pressure went well. Small tube (stent) has been placed in DI veins to reduce blood pressure in her liver, made good results in bringing down fever and blood pressure.

AS PER NOW DI IS RESPONDING WELL. HER FINAL BIOPSY OF LIVER TISSUE WILL TELL US MORE.

She needs to be careful a lot as it is still in a starting stage and DI seems to maintain well with diet and yoga or connecting elements she says. Am still clueless what she says most of the time.

Prem, Thank You very much for posting this news about Madhu.

By Grace of God Madhu will recover soon.

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaiS

Prem, Thank You very much for posting this news about Madhu.

By Grace of God Madhu will recover soon.

Sarada this is the least we can do as fellow forum members. Sara and I had very long few convos already back & forth. Cant even tell you what that means and does. And while souls dont need to know what a person looks like, actually seeing Madhu's bed picture helped me in connecting with her even more. Strange but true.
radev24 thumbnail
Update on Madhu.
Just got thru talking to sara.
Good news good news!
Madhu is conscious and knows whats going on around her. sara had to go to give soup to 7 yr old son. Him and his 5 yr old sis both are doing just fine and not concerned about mom! Amen to that! Madhu's husband is fine too.
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Update on Madhu.
Just got thru talking to sara.
Good news good news!
Madhu is conscious and knows whats going on around her. sara had to go to give soup to 7 yr old son. Him and his 5 yr old sis both are doing just fine and not concerned about mom! Amen to that! Madhu's husband is fine too.

That's really good news
Praying for you Madhu
radev24 thumbnail

More good news!
c/paste
Hey Didi,
UPDATES from doctor.

MADHU DI vital signs are fine . Just the blood pressure has to be normal. Small tube (stent) in her veins attached to a machine are making her uneasy. God she is crazy wants to run for bathroom. Doctor said mom you need to rest. Rest has to wait for midday biopsy results.

Even if she has to go for a transplant she has to wait two to three months as she (the doctor?) needs to find somebody to replace her liver with a healthy liver from a deceased donor or with part of a liver from a living donor. Cirrhosis is the most common reason for a liver transplant. Doctor said let's work up with meds first.

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks prem for the updates about madhu di condition. I was very worried especially since liver cirrhosis can lead to death. I hope she gets a transplant soon because 3 months is too long a time. Anyway, i am going to study her case today. I wonder why did they gave kenamycin when there are alternative available. But there might be complications we are not aware of...i just hope she gets well soon.
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Thanks prem for the updates about madhu di condition. I was very worried especially since liver cirrhosis can lead to death. I hope she gets a transplant soon because 3 months is too long a time. Anyway, i am going to study her case today. I wonder why did they gave kenamycin when there are alternative available. But there might be complications we are not aware of...i just hope she gets well soon.

Can you let me know right away or pm if you are a doctor, please.