Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't get people who go after people who are married, engaged, dating.. Go find someone single!! 😊 Shocker for me was Sridevi.. as I used to be a fan when I was a kid..
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Priyanka Chopra was also slapped by Twinkle Khanna . Why isn't that mentioned in this article? Or that she was caught by Twinkle when she was sitting in Akki's lap?

Sridevi is the worst of the lot - she backstabbed Mona who thought she was a friend. Its a shame that not only are Boney and Sridevi shameless, how do Mona's kids even breathe in the same space as them who ruined their Mom?

Rani was most torrid with Govinda. Aditya is not a bad catch , considering that he is more like a 'snatch'. Abhi toh waise bhi Aishoo ki lap mein ja giraa,

Malaika and Arjun is gross but maybe its 'blood' talking in Arjun. His father romped with Mona's friend. Arjun turned the heat from ex-gf to her much married Bhabhi. Family legacy in the making , you see.

Shatrughan Sinha used Reena Roy , royally both before and post marriage to Poonam. So, if Sonakshi is not Reena's blood, its poetic justice that Shatrughan should spend his life looking at 'Reena Roy Part 2" for the remaining part of his life.

yeah it was all over the news that twinkle slapped her or yelled at her and the meeting ended with tears in PC's eyes!
if you watched KWK season 1 its so obvious she is lying when she was speaking about the entire thing with akshay being a rumor!
SRI DEVI IS THE WORST!
she back stabbed some 1 who helped her- worst woman ever! how would she feel if her daughter ends up meeting another sri devi who does this to her?
WORST KIND OF WOMAN EVER! CHARACTER LESS!!
rani I wont say anything
don't know about the govinda thing- and adi's marriage was already ending much before he was involved with rani, wont blame her there!
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun Kapoor and Malaika?! Is that really true?! 😲😕
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
what abt ajay devgn and kangana ??
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's so hard to like gals.

However, I still refuse to believe SRK would ever cheat on Gauri...never! That one seems all media-driven b/c PC kept doing all that I have a crush on him. But every actress SRK has worked with has been charmed by him and some have even had a mini crush on him. But he never cheated.
844043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

It's so hard to like gals.

However, I still refuse to believe SRK would ever cheat on Gauri...never! That one seems all media-driven b/c PC kept doing all that I have a crush on him. But every actress SRK has worked with has been charmed by him and some have even had a mini crush on him. But he never cheated.

I've also always had doubts about the SRK/PC affair. It just seems so out of character for a family man like him. 😕
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sonakshi looks just like reena roy 😲
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what about sushmita sen and sanjay kapoor? its well known he was
married and they used to rendevous at a friends place

and sushmita and sanjay dutt, he was married to rhea and he
got photographed in london hotel entering with sush hanging on his
arm.

thats why she got ousted from a film with him by his wife. and thats
why no one signed her. her rep as a man eater preceded her
like kanganas seems to be doing now.

pc s 'affair' is one of those things people can only insinuate about
because in all this brou ha ha, no one can produce a photo or vid
of them on a secret trip together.

she was open about her 'crush' on him, and it was stupid enough to
tag along with a married man all over the place. it enraged all those
fans who loved the srk gauri pair.

Had it been someone less capable and talented than PC, she would
hv been out of the industry by now after akshay and then srk episodes.
Edited by pakeezah - 10 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cho...Sonakshi does look uncannily like Reena Roy! Someone had posted certain pics of Reena Roy and of Sonakshi in the same poses, wearing similar looking clothes...I swear, any random person would have said that they were the same person! (Especially in Dabang, she resembled Reena Roy so much!)

There were very strong rumors of Sonakshi being Reena Roy and Shatru's love child, who was adopted by Shatru and Poonam later on in a bid to save their marriage...
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonakshi's mom also looks like Reena Roy - Shatru had a particular type he liked. So she looks like her mum.