Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly why I don't like either of these ladies
I never pay for their movies
They are all gross
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burcidi

Sridevi and Mithun šŸ˜² Didn't know about this. She had a liking for married men from the beginning.

Can someone explain when Boney left his wife and when Sridevi got pregnant? Did it all happen at the same time?

but only current actresses are targeted for having fling with married menšŸ¤¢
927945 thumbnail
there are few more. madhuri was homewrecker of sanjay dutt and his first wifešŸ‘ n p.s.. these males are need to be blamed equally
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where is the name of dream aunty Hema Malini & Dharamendra!
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri had an affair with Sanjay Dutt but she was not a home breaker.From the article:
After having almost lost himself in the world of drugs, Dutt began his second innings in Bollywood around the time he met Richa Sharma. Sanjay married the small time actress in 1987. They had a daughter together a year later in 1988. But just two months after Trishala's birth, Richa was diagnosed with cancer and the couple separated. Richa moved to United States with her daughter to live with her parents while Dutt pursued his career in Bollywood. Apparently his daughter after mutual understanding with his in-laws chose to stay in US and is pursuing major in Criminal Psychology.

1990-1993: Madhuri Dixit and Lisa Ray
Sanjay took Richa's death quite badly. Despite having seen it coming the actor is said to have been in depression for months. The early 90s saw Sanjay coming in and out of relationships as he battled with his jail sentencing in connection to the 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts. Sanjay first fell for supermodel-turned-actor Lisa Ray. And although Lisa denies their involvement the duo was potted together on numerous occasions. Their relationship didn't last long and Dutt's affair with the dhak dhak girl Madhuri Dixit began. However, by the time their film Khalnayak released the two are believed to have parted ways.
Edited by SG200 - 10 years ago
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: digitalcamera

A few years back Harman baweja also talked about it in an interview. That thread ran a 100 pages or so.

I want to read that thread now. I wonder if I can find it.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Some of these are just rubbish.

And where's Sridevi-Boney Kapoor-Mona angle?
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG200

Where is the name of dream aunty Hema Malini & Dharamendra!

Dharmendra is another piggie. He used religion to take on Hema Malini as a second wife when he couldn't divorce the first. I don't know why a fatwa was never issued in their name from Islamic leaders! Disgusting people.
thecat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BW doesnt have any family values,love or sentiments . I was shocked when i read the Masands blind item on Arjun-Maliaka ,even these industry kids are used as Toy boys for rich high class women . Sridevi and Rani reminds me those vamps in ekta kapoor's serials.
AnnieA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aditya Pancholi had an affair with Puja Bedi.It was the headline of many magazines once in early 90s.