Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

695779 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

It is really weird how Priyanka never ended up doing movies with Akshay Kumar again. Can't just be a coincidence.

The resemblance between Sonakshi and Reena Roy is actually scary.

A few years back Harman baweja also talked about it in an interview. That thread ran a 100 pages or so.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shook homes including everything bed?
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Priyanka Chopra was also slapped by Twinkle Khanna . Why isn't that mentioned in this article? Or that she was caught by Twinkle when she was sitting in Akki's lap?

Sridevi is the worst of the lot - she backstabbed Mona who thought she was a friend. Its a shame that not only are Boney and Sridevi shameless, how do Mona's kids even breathe in the same space as them who ruined their Mom?

Rani was most torrid with Govinda. Aditya is not a bad catch , considering that he is more like a 'snatch'. Abhi toh waise bhi Aishoo ki lap mein ja giraa,

Malaika and Arjun is gross but maybe its 'blood' talking in Arjun. His father romped with Mona's friend. Arjun turned the heat from ex-gf to her much married Bhabhi. Family legacy in the making , you see.

Shatrughan Sinha used Reena Roy , royally both before and post marriage to Poonam. So, if Sonakshi is not Reena's blood, its poetic justice that Shatrughan should spend his life looking at 'Reena Roy Part 2" for the remaining part of his life.
923402 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolatewafer

ROFL @ Rani, Sridevi and Priyanka featuring two times 😆 😆

Truly legends. 😉
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The one with SriDevi-Boney is the most disturbing. Mona was her friend and took her into her home as a good deed, and sleeping with her husband is how she repays her? 🤢 She called him "bhaiya" for god's sake. As for Boney, he's a pig in human diguise. There's not much I can say about him. If I were one of Sri's daughters, I would feel disgusted with my parents. I would not be able to respect them. In any way you look at it, both Sri-Boney come out as scumbags.

The worst part is, they are happily parading their "love story" to anyone who would hear them. 🤢 They have no sense of shame. Months after Mona Kapoor passed away, Boney Kapoor churns out an interview about his "love story" with Sri, and how it was "love at first site", and how he relentlessly pursued her - all while married to Mona! If I were Arjun or Anshula, I would punch Boney Kapoor in the face even if I was taught to respect elders. I guess Mona Kapoor raised her children to have much more tolerance from pigs than I have. It's commendable how Arjun doesn't really lash out at the duo.

I get that after years of marriage, couples might drift apart and start being attracted to other people. Even though it's less than ideal, there's an honest way to go about it. Boney should have been open to Mona, instead of carrying all of this behind her back. Had Sri not gotten pregnant, would they still be together? Mona Kapoor was deceived any way you look at it. Boney cannot even be called a man.

What I'm interested in is, what does Jhanvi and her sister think of it? Surely they must have read all about their mom and dad. I don't see how they could even look at them with any respect- even if they are their parents. What if Jhanvi or her sister were to get married and their husband cheated on them after years of marriage and kids? How would Boney-Sri feel? I hope they get a dose of their own medicine with either Sri or Boney cheating.

I'm surprised Arjun kapoor is carrying on a relationship with Malaika who is married even after what his father did to his mother. surely, he should know better. But maybe Malaika-Arbaaz have an open marriage of sorts.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
This are past marital affairs...I want to know current marital affairs

Anyways...sridevi ones is the worst of the lot...a backstabber...she ruined the life of mona

PC-srk...I don't trust the rumours...srk can never cheat the women for whom he went all extremes to marry her...from whom he got 2 beautiful children

Akki-PC...both of them not working together for decades confirms that they were having a affair...they look super sexy together...even their on-screen passion gives out hints of their affair...if akki was not married...akki-pc affair would have been a strong one...filmmakers are not that dumb n stupid not to sign this super sexy couple for a film...they were a hit machine. ..they were in the legendary jodis list till kats took over the crown from pc with her chemistry with akki...courtesy their love-affair which makes them not working with each other...

I heard abt rani-govinda's affairs too...she breaks payal's house (adi's ex-wife)

the rest I am notso sure
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sridevi and Boney: From Bhaiyya to Saiyya to Papa..!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Sridevi and Boney: From Bhaiyya to Saiyya to Papa..!!

🤣🤢

Word Count: 0

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Shook homes including everything bed?

🤣

Word Count: 0

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2