Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i follow some reality shows previously, now time doesn't permits me to do so, newaz i felt these shows r quite preplanned so i loose interest slowly, i watched last DD's performance just 4 sunny, i didn't find her performance superior than some of the contestants, well i am not aware of their names, am least interested newaz, i still didn't even watch latest sunny performance, of course i planned watch it soon just for sanz, but i am not in the game of voting business always as realities are not my interest...
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Aashi, Fari, Aish 🤗, i am fine Fari, how r u ppl all😊
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RK-

Hi Aashi, Fari, Aish 🤗, i am fine Fari, how r u ppl all😊

I am fine, thanks. 🤗
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incandescent

If DD makes it to the finals (which she most probably will), will Sanaya come to JDJ again?

@ Aish " OMG thats cool. The next time she visits, you might bump into her.😳

@ Kani -Hi, you are in the right CC.

I hope SI doesn't come again. I know that sounds rude, but I feel like always coming as DD's friend doesn't give her any spotlight. I want her to come as a contestant in JDJ next season😳 And yes, really hoping I bump into her someday :D 😳
cutebreeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

You shouldn't be shocked, because she is actually nothing in front of Lauren & Sana and those two kids.
Yesterday, in place of Sana, either Shaan or DD were eligible for elimination. But here also her fans saved her. 😵

Ya even i watched those kids performance once, they r completely determined and dedicated, and well aware of what they r doing unlike DD, i find her somewhat overreacting/overacting😳, i agree i will watch the show further if the show gets more grip than before as i always love dance...
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

I hope SI doesn't come again. I know that sounds rude, but I feel like always coming as DD's friend doesn't give her any spotlight. I want her to come as a contestant in JDJ next season😳 And yes, really hoping I bump into her someday :D 😳

same ash, I don't want she come for DD
she have her own identity
I want sanaya irani not DD friend
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

Aish, I feel the same way.
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RK-

Ya even i watched those kids performance once, they r completely determined and dedicated, and well aware of what they r doing unlike DD, i find her somewhat overreacting/overacting😳, i agree i will watch the show further if the show gets more grip than before as i always love dance...

hi kani
even KJ also commented about DD over acting and expressions
cutebreeze thumbnail
Hi Iqra🤗

i just saw JDJ stills of sanz, i feel she looks somewhat shy and nervous, is it just 4 me or u ppl feel the same, is it really good for her to choose reality shows😕
incandescent thumbnail
Time to go. Had a great time chatting with you all. 🤗