kuhu is not like her mother khushi
she is like her adopted mother pari
it is complexity
kuhu love pari so much unknowingly that today her real
mother is not in world bcoz of her

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
great update as usual..and why juta chappal for the editing..its nice you know..and precap seems to be interesting..lets see whats in store for us..waiting..😳
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First sorry for late comment
Was in holidays
Amazing update
Loved it
Like your editing
Interesting precap
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiahalder

great update as usual..and why juta chappal for the editing..its nice you know..and precap seems to be interesting..lets see whats in store for us..waiting..😳

thanks dear
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Reswa😳

toothache😭

Unreswa😃

Wow! Nice banner and very interesting update!⭐️👏
A bomb blast! thanks to Arnavs love and DMs blessing Khushi is not hurt. The pics of blast aftermath are so touching Salooni! Who is the horrible looking man!? Want to read more soon.

thanks a lot

soni19sweet thumbnail
EXTENSION PART 2 of part 4

banner title credit to prena
whose beautiful
comment strike me with this
liked that how all characters are unknowingly connected to same person Pari

and sohara who one of them who love other character also
Anjali and Ansh's relationship is quite interesting.
enjoy arshi convo

and anjumenon and ladoo
comment
please
atleast one
after update not before😆

and sorry reader
if update is low
really tried but came out this only
like and comment
if it is good
(banner by me so 😳)

Kuhu: maa careful

Kuhu push pari back who was unknown to trouble coming to her.

Pari regain control. She was worried kuhu there. And wrap her under her arm, with kuhu also aacepting it by getting more into her shields.

Pari: kuhu beta aap yaha kya kar rahi hai, kaise pahuchi aap yaha.

(Kuhu what are you doing here, how you reached here)

But before the conversion go ahead place had turn into a war field and pari had to quickly take kuhu to a safe place. So she run from there and snatching a good time hide her and little angel in a construction building, sealing entrance way tightly.

The condition at arnav office was also not good, light, telephone wire, and other means were already cut off and now the random goons started throwing blindly stone in offices and building.

And one got target on chahat head.

Chahat: ahh maa.

Arnav: chahat are you ok. God it is blooding. I just bring first aid.

Chahat hold arnav hand tightly feeling safe near him.

Chahat: no please sir.

Yahee par rahea, hume inn awazo ki aadat nahi hume bahut darr lag raha hai pls.

(please stay here only, I am not use to this voices I feeling scared. Pls stay here)

Before arnav can console her another stone hit the window forcing both of them hide down and chahat hiding her head near arnav's heart, trembling with fear.

Arnav put his hand on her head to make her quiet, like an elder console to his younger, might be same as pari have done if she was there. Unknowingly fulfill duties of a husband.

Pari got a little time to relax, but soon that was also dominated with her worries.

Pari run towards kuhu first hug her and then running her inspected eyes and hands all over face and body. asked her

Kuhu aapko chot toh nahi lagi, paagal hai aapke ghar mai koi nahi aap iss tarah bahar kaise aa sakti hai akele. Aapke ghar mai Kisi ko pata hai.

(Kuhu did you got hurt, how can your home ones can alow you to go out alone, did anyone know that you are here)

Kuhu laugh loudly making pari amuze.

Pari: kya hua

(What Happened?)

Kuhu : ofo

Aap kitna bolti hai ansh mamu sahi kehte hai ki bolne ke mamle mai aapse koi nahi jit sakta.

(you speak too much ansh mamu says right that no one can win from you in talks. )

Pari's land shift from beneth her foot.

Pari : ann..ansh mamau

Aap kuhu

Matlab

Khushi pari rathore hai.

Pari asked frightening from truth yet conforming it at same time.

Kuhu realize her secret was out she only managed to node her head.

Ansh throw phone in anger.

Ansh: damn it is not working

Kuhu aur chahat ghar par akeli hogi aur mai yaha fasha hu. I don't know what to do.

(there kuhu and chahat will be alone in house and I am stuck here )

Anjali: relax sir, iss tarah gussa hone se kuch nahi hoga , devi maiya jo karti hai voh aache ke liye hi karti hai and

(relax sir what will happen by going angry like this , devi do whatever is right and)

Before Anjali could speak something she was slammed to wall hardly and ansh an inch far, griping roughly her hands.

Ansh: why the hell you make so difficult for me.

Kyun yaad dilate ho tum muje uski haar baat ki, kyun tumhara saath uska pass hona jatata hai, tumhari aakhon mai kyun muje vohi dard dikhta hai jo uski aakhon mai tha, kyun ho tum uske jalisi kaise tumahari aur uski soch ek jaisi hai, bikul meri pari jaisi.

(why you make me remember her,why your proximity give me sense of her, why i see same pain in your eyes as in her, why are you like her why your and her thinking are similar. like my pari)

Anjali : sir please hume dard ho raha hai.

(sir it is paining leave me)

Please

Ansh realize his mistake and loosen her, with his face turning to her back

But Anjali was not in destroy and go mood

She countered his behavior.

Anajali : pari kaun hai.

(who is pari)

Kuhu: sorry meine secreat karab kar diya, ab mai hide and seek game mai haar gayi na. humne socha tha ki hum iss game mai jeete ge jaise aap jeeti thi aur phir aapko bataiy ge ki aapki beti hai bikul aaapki jaisi hai.

(soory i have speak out the truth , now i lose hide and seek game .i thought that i will win this game and then tell you that you are my mom. i wanted to win like you win every game)

banner by gunjan

thanks gunjan it is awesome

But pari was out of her innocence, she was just admiring her grown angel. Touching her cheek and kissing her forhead, still conforming that she was not dreamining. The unclear face that she loved for 3 years is in front of him making her highly disappointed with her imagination. She is like her Devi maiya her liitle avatar. So cute, so soft, pari was afraid to touch her that might not hurt her skin, her voice was so soothing. She was the same little girl whom pari first time taken in her lape and now turned so round that even not get fit under her arm. She chuckled on silly thought she was thinking.

Kuhu was totally surprised why pari is behaving like this but kept quiet and wait for her. And finally pari hug her tight.

Arnav: chahat (till her head in his chest) are you ok. See relax they have gone.

Chahat: I am sorry voh, hume bachpan se hi inn awaazo se darr lagta tha, humesa didu ne hi phir hume sambhala. Par aaj.

(I am sorry I always from shildhood afraid from this voices, always didu had hold me but today)

Arnav: you can take me as brace.

Chahat sees him surprisingly.

Kuhu was now asleep in ppari's lap. Pari was admiring her without a eye flip. Her little princess. She also don't know why is love that child who is sign of betrayal that her love and a sister like friend done but she only knows that she had some rlation with her at forgettable past that make her s special for her.

Pari was so anxious she wants to know about kuhu, her family, ansh and most primarily about her heart her chahat. See want to ask but in this circumstances it is better for her to sleep and not witness a cruel face of world from her pious eyes.

Arnav: janta hu tumhari didu ki kami toh puri nahi kar sakta par darr ko durr bhaga sakta hu, par uske liye tumhe muje apna boss nahi dost manna hoga.

(I know I cannt feel your didu place but can chase away this fear. For which you have to make me your friend from a boss)

Chahat smile and put her hand forward.

Pari : chahat

Suddenly a beautiful smile spread in pari's face as if she touched her chahat. Then putting her hand on her heart.

Pari : hai devi maiya yeh kaisi pariksha le rahi hai aap, itne saalo baad hume kuhu se milwaya, aur ab aisa ehsaas karva rahi hai jaise chahat yahi kahi hai humare dil ke bahut paas in sab ka kya matlab hai.

(hai devi maiya what type of test you are taking after so many years you have first make me meet kuhu and now telling that chahat is very near to me, close to my heart. What all this mean)

Chahat was too shock how can she feel as if she not shake hands with arnav rather she had holded her didu hands. How can it be possible? It is heart wrethcing but true that her didu is no more and if she is somewhere then how she is related to arnav.

chahat for sometimes forgetting everything get happy.

chahat: didu. diu i can feel you.

didu yahi kahi hai muje pata tha, [ata tha muje meri didu uje nahi chod kar ja sakti. voh zarur mere liye wapas aayi hogi voh janti hai na hum unke bina nahi reh sakte. or yeh usi ke signal hai. ho sakta hai didu iss office se related ho isliye muje aisa feel ho raha hai. par ab hume aur yakeen ho gaya hai ki meri didu zinda hai. yahee hai mere pass.

(didu is here only, i was knowing that she was alive she cannt go anywhere leaving me alone. she know i cannt leave without her. and this are sign of it. she had came for me. she must related to this office that is why i can feel her. but i am sure that she is alive, she is here near me. )

come fast didu. before i die in your wait. come fast.

i miss you. miss you my mom , my dad,my world

come fast.

a tears roll down the eyes of chahat and other from eyes of pari.

pari: chahat.

she cried taking tears in her hand.

she pray.

hey devi maiya chahat ki raksha karna, usse inn sab chizo se bahut darr lagta hai. ab meri amanat ki zimadari aapki. jis tarah hum kisi ki amanat kia khyal rakh rahe hai hume yakeen hai ki humari chahat ke pass bhi aap hi ka koi roop zarur hoga.

(hey devi maiya save chahat she fear a lot from all this. like i am handling someone belonging it is now your responsibility to take care my . my chahat . and i am sure there must be some one that will take care of her, in place of you)

Arnav: kaha koh gayi.

(Where you lost)

Chahat: nothing

Arnav: so I was telling work work is medicine of all fear. So can we resume our work?

Ansh : pari naam tha uska meri choti natkhat aur sabse pyari behen ka.

(pari was name of my little, naughty and sweetest sister)

Ansh started with Anjali by his side listening to it. Feeling ansh pain as his story proceed.

Arnav: hey beautiful kya kar rahi ho.

(what are you doing)

Arnav set to talk to her paagal wife as chahat was soon to sleep by finishing her work in arnav's lap unknowingly.

Pari : (smiled)

Jalebi bana rahee hai khayege.

(cooking jalebi will you eat)

Arnav: aacha mere bina.

(without me)

Pari get emotional and started crying.

Arnav: khushi I am sorry please mai toh majak kar raha tha.

(I was just teasing you)

Pari : par hum nahi, kitni baar aapse kaha hai ki iss tarah hume akela mat chod kar jaya kariye ab dekhiye ho gayi na problem hum yaha phase aur app waha. Aur hum dava ke saath keh sakte hai abhi bhi aone apni dawaai nahi li hogi.

(but nt me how many times i told not to leave me alone. see now we are in problem you here me there. and i know you have not taken your medicine. )

arnav quickly take his medicine

arnav: checked.

pari: arnavji aap humesa

(arnavji you always)

arnav: sorry.

pari : aap thik toh haine

(you are alright)

arnav: aapne dil par haath rakho.

(keep hands in your heart)

pari do same and smile. and arnav too close his eyes to feel her.

arnav: kya suna de raha hai.

(what are you listening)

pari: aapki dhadkane

(your breath)

arnav: tum koi angel ho kya.

(are you an angel)

pari: kyun

(why)

arnav: kyunki tumne mje badal jodiya.

(because you have change me totally)

kya kisi nai socha tha ki arnav singh raizada apne kisi employe se itna friendly ho kar baat karga.

(did anyone thought that arnav singhh raizada will talk to his employee so friendly)

pari: yeh humar nahi pyaar ka asar hai.

(it is not mine it is love effect)

arnav: tum hi toh pyaar ho. toh baat toh ek hi hui

(you are my love so thing is same)

arnav: pata nahi par iss ladki mai kuch toh baat hai, i mean pata nahi kyun par aisa lagta hai jaisa kuch rista hai jo hume jodhta hai. i care for her dont know why but i think some answer are unaswerable.

( i dont know nut this girl has something , i mean i feel connected with her)

aur isne hi toh muje hamare pyaar ki pehli nisani di.

(and she only gave me our love first sign)

(he says looking at payal)

tumhari payal lagta hai tumse jyada mera saath pasand hai isliye toh ghum phir ke mera pass hi aa jati hai.

(i think your payal like me more than you that is why it come to me again and again)

aaj iski wajah se hi toh tum mujse durr ho kar bhi pass hoo.

(today becoz of it you are far but with me)

pari : ha iske wajah kahi purane rishte jdh gaye hai.

(today because of it many old relation have came up)

pari says looking at kuhu.

arnav: hey love you, miss you. khushi

pari: hu

arnav: i really cant wait for the day when we ill be one in all means, will we do all rituals

like the way you want.

pari: ha arnavji hum bhi nahi intezaar kar sakte us din ka, jis din ya toh hum aapko humse ke liye pa lega, ya kho dege.

(i too waiting for the d day. the day when i will either win you or will lost you for forever)

arnav :bharosa nahi hai.

(dont you trust me)

pari: hai, apna toota hua dil aapko diya hai, ek ladki jska bharosa usla hi dil uss din jis din usli shadi hai us din todh de uske liye phirse uss toote hua dil ko kisi aur ko dena bahut badi baat hoti hai. humme yakeen hai ki dhere dhere aapke dil ke saath judh humara dil bhi pehle jaisa ho jayega.

(i have. that is why gave you my broken heart. a girl whose trust got broke by her heart on the day of her marriage for that girl to give her heart again to someone is very big thing.i have trust that slowly slowly by connecting with your heart my heart ill also get like earlier happy. )

arnav: offcourse. mein hu na tumhare har dhuk shuk mai. mai sambhalu ga tumhe, tumhari har takleeb ko durr karuga, saari zimadari udhauga.

(offcourse. i am there in every happiness and sadness of your life. i will hold you, your all difficulties i will solve it. will take your all responsibilty)

chahat move little in sleep and arnav adjust her properly.

bas tum apna yakeen banakar rakhna phir hum har muskil par kar jayege.

(just you hold strong your trust then we will clear all difficulties)

pari: humesa

arnav: humesa

will continue in next update.

Precap:

Ansh will tell about pari to Anjali

Kuhu will tell pari that she is her mom and also true condition of house.

And many more twist. Even the most waited

Arnav read the letter.

So stay glued.

But will help only if you comment and like

So hurry up.

extention 3 on sunday

precap down

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
precap :

pari : please arnaji dont turn or i would not speak to you
arnav: then why you told lie to me
pari L beco i cannt risk your life
pari: i ma sorry
arnav: sirry but i dont think i can forgive you this time

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
venkata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Pari is very cute. Loved arnav and kushi conversation. The arnav gave assurance to her that he will be there for her. Loved it.
alicia212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing
thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.