Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

snazzy...it was not like that when you told me that...ever since VD went on break and he was not in every epi...they became nuts...

they started this slowly when the revenge track started...n the ones who posed to be neutral...being VDians started showing their true colors...

they are literally bashing n mocking Madhubala, Sultan , even Aryan...praising RK n even Deepali...you didnt see it coming..now u see urselves in it..
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

snazzy...I knew the people that started the thread...and they left after the show got nuts...including me...and now only Shri is left from that original group...everyone else I don't even remember...she asked me to come back after the revenge track was revealed...but yeah they are definitely not my crowd...can't stand it...oh well...

-Nightingale- thumbnail

snazzy...I knew the people that started the thread...and they left after the show got nuts...including me...and now only Shri is left from that original group...everyone else I don't even remember...she asked me to come back after the revenge track was revealed...but yeah they are definitely not my crowd...can't stand it...oh well...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† forget about others...cant you see ur own Shris comments are extremely biased...i do read when pointed out ๐Ÿ˜ณ...they are all VDians my dear... join DP if u want to be part of group ...they are all mixture of all groups...n heard all are Madhubala supporters...
undisclosed thumbnail

I don't know what DP is...but I am not joining any group...DDians drive me nuts too...I'll write my post every once in a while and that's it...I confuse everyone that way๐Ÿคฃ

-Nightingale- thumbnail

I don't know what DP is...but I am not joining any group...DDians drive me nuts too...I'll write my post every once in a while and that's it...I confuse everyone that way๐Ÿคฃ

dont worry kitty...they are not DDians ...i am not pushing into any team...they are just fun loving ...u will enjoy...

they try to be neutral to avoid issues...so u can be at peace with them..n i know u dont like being tagged DDian

undisclosed thumbnail

what does DP stand for???

-Nightingale- thumbnail

what does DP stand for???

u forgot its was in Geet forum...?? guess but the members are new..only a couple are old ones..
undisclosed thumbnail

snazzy...I was never part of devil's den...nah...

-Nightingale- thumbnail

snazzy...I was never part of devil's den...nah...

its not devil's den where Jyoti n her gang were there...this is different...Devils Paradise...they just carry forwarded the name...but not the members i guess๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

well good for them snazzy...are you joining or what?๐Ÿ˜‰