Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

how many things have you got done from your spring break bucket list hope???

well...i hv read many books/ novelles ...about 10 so far...watched a lot of maaneet scenes

but i hv also gotten sick with something...idk what it is...my mom said the stomach flu..so the only things i can eat are ritz crackers and 7up

how did your weekend go?
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hope...how do you read so fast????...are you sleeping a lot also???...awww the stomach flu is no fun...my weekend was nice...sat did duties wearing some cool sunglasses...and on sunday I went to worship and then picked up my bridesmaids dress and had frozen yogurt...

hopehot thumbnail

hope...how do you read so fast????...are you sleeping a lot also???...awww the stomach flu is no fun...my weekend was nice...sat did duties wearing some cool sunglasses...and on sunday I went to worship and then picked up my bridesmaids dress and had frozen yogurt...

syl--i hv had practice!😆 and lot of scoldings too

i remember i used to get yelled at, cuz i would stay up reading or read in the darkness with a small nightlight...sometimes up to 4 Am...and i was only 12 then

I hv glasses as a reminder 🤓

🤣

no sleep..i went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 7...just can't sleep anymore...i guess its growing up..🥱

sounds fun...hv you met the groomsmen/ best man ...that will be your date 😉
undisclosed thumbnail

oh goodness hope...you devour books...I thought I used to read a lot at that age...but you beat me😆...actually I could never take naps...till this day...when I was in daycare...I would only take a nap when lost a tooth and the teachers would tell me that the tooth fairy was coming😆

there won't be any groomsmen ...its not customary there according to my cousin...and I am so happy about that...I always get paired off with not so good looking ones...or onesthat are younger than me🥱
hopehot thumbnail

oh goodness hope...you devour books...I thought I used to read a lot at that age...but you beat me😆...actually I could never take naps...till this day...when I was in daycare...I would only take a nap when lost a tooth and the teachers would tell me that the tooth fairy was coming😆

there won't be any groomsmen ...its not customary there according to my cousin...and I am so happy about that...I always get paired off with not so good looking ones...or onesthat are younger than me🥱

i can't take naps either...it seems unnatural 😕

unless i am traveling and its on a plane or in car...

oh! are you going to be part of the bachorette party ?
undisclosed thumbnail

yeah it feel unnatural to me too hope...but sometimes I wish I could just take a nap...like when I was at the office😆

we don't do bachelorette parties hope...we do bridal showers...its almost like a baby shower...but for the bride and groom...its a family oriented environment...and yes her shower will be on the 13th in the US...so I will be there🥳
hopehot thumbnail

yeah it feel unnatural to me too hope...but sometimes I wish I could just take a nap...like when I was at the office😆

we don't do bachelorette parties hope...we do bridal showers...its almost like a baby shower...but for the bride and groom...its a family oriented environment...and yes her shower will be on the 13th in the US...so I will be there🥳

oh! sorry..i didn't know...

the only christian wedding I hv seen are on tv...want to go see one 🤓
undisclosed thumbnail

editing because hope left😆

Edited by undisclosed - 11 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail

I wrote a whole paragraph on how our weddings are done😆

hopehot thumbnail