Word Count: 0

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Director Farhan Akhtar says that the third installment of the Don franchise on the cards; to start work as soon as finds a good story

Although there have been rumours recently suggesting that Farhan Akhtar is not keen on making another Don movie, the filmmaker's latest statement puts to rest all conjectures. He clarifies that Don 3 is definitely on his mind. "I don't have a storyline in hand yet. However, one thing is for sure, I love working on the Don films. The series' storyline is such that it can be easily taken forward. I've never said I won't make part three. But I can't put a deadline on it," he says.

Farhan remade the 1978 Amitabh Bachchanstarrer in 2006 with Shah Rukh Khan. Five years later, he followed it up with a second instalment. But after Don 2 released, it was reported that he won't attempt another film. "As a filmmaker, I am exploring other genres. But I can't deny the possibility of it (making another Don film). I've always believed in 'Never say never'. I'm fascinated by the character, Don, and I want to take the franchise to the next level, but only with a good script," he says.
But right now, Farhan feels "it's too early" to say anything about Don 3, since he is preoccupied with Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
There is also talk about Farhan playing a polygamist in Reema Kagti's untitled next. Ask him about it and he says, "I can only confirm that we (Excel Entertainment, his production company) are producing Reema's film but the casting isn't final yet." He also refuses to comment on the status of the sequel to the 2008 hit, Rock On!!!. "Currently, I am only working on Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Shaadi Ke Side Effects and Fukrey," he says.
Hinu786 thumbnail

SRK at the 19th Annual Colors Screen

Hinu786 thumbnail

SRK at the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards

Hinu786 thumbnail

SRK at the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards