Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Aazeen

first of all excellent idea, very new
very very fresh, and very well written.⭐️👏

Your charcter Jagan is a a seriously disturbed person.
please lock him away permanently.
Glad Ashutosh scared him a bit.😡

Ashutosh and his parents taking care of Nidhi
and their concern for her is very touching.
specially his mother's constant referring to Nidhi as
"meri bacchi" i foudn that very endearing.😃

Felt really bad for Nidhi. I hope she recovers soon.😭
I want to see her strong and self reliant, and happy.
Hopefully Ashutosh will have something to do with that.😳

But plz update soon.😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Thank you ji!! Waise maine hukum nahi request hi kiya tha. Ab aap jaker so jao aaram se!! Kal milenge!! tc!! Happy Wednesday!!

Thanx Again tupu di...!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

Aazeen sweety... thanx a lot for the update...😃

it was superb...👏

must say that jagan really disgusts me...and glad to read that he is not ashu's blood brother...
well now... really waiting to read how nidhi is gonna react and how ashu and his family are gonna take care of her... great going !!!
pleaseee continue soon

Thanx zaara... For,the comments... And u r welcome for the update...😆... I could really imagine ur face waiting 4 my update...(Actually it feels good, that my work is appreciated...) N say, aapke darr se, ya kaho, aapke intezaar ki wajah se, I sat up till 3 at night, with the determination to post it...
Baby, I've started mentally collecting the points... Hope so, I can start writing soon.. Cant say when shall I post it... But, would try the earliest...

Love...
Aaz...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

you hve started ASHNI story with totally diff track. well scripted but very difficult and unbearable to see our strong Nidhi in such state.

pl take her out soon from this state.

I know doc, It's painful... Give me some time... I have to make the basis for some relief in their story... Will, anyhow, try to bring some or the other good news in each update... will that be ok?

Btw, thanx a lot for the comment... I really appreciate it...😃

Love...
Aaz...
karajekar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

superb chap azeena

i m feeling so bad for nidhi ,but also happy that ashu & his family are there

to help her out

i hope she will soon get divorce from jagan & he will be rotten in jail

will wait for next chap

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Ok! Here I come...!

Originally posted by: turags

ok..First of all...good decision to NOT make Ashutosh and Jagan as full fledged brothers... Thanx to you...😃 And not full fledged, but actually, they have nothing linking to each other... I had thot to make them step-brothers... But, the idea didnt feel convincing... I did not want any thing 'Step' for my Ashu... he has his real parents... And he's a very nice person and a gentleman... Not a monster like Jagan...😃

and you covered the med aspects well...calling in all the Docs from various depts while giving the update... Oh God! Dont ask me about that... Ye med aspects hi mujhe sabse zyada darate hain... Except for the disease, Jagan had, I din not have to search for it... Itna, toh basic knowledge thi mujhe... But, it really scares me off to write any medical aspect... It always reminds me of my sister, making fun of me for the unawareness, abt the medicine...😆

now lets see how Ashu and his parents reassure Nidhi...she would be backing off from everyone, right? may be Sudha would be the first one to break the ice...being another female and all.. Yup!! thats right...! Sudha, shall be the one to break the ice...Things are deffo complicated, But, shall start resolving soon...

Nice chapter all in all...good work Aazeen... Thank you so much suja di...! Thanks to you again... I am literally clinging on to ur sleeves, to take even a single step... So, jahan bhi main waah-waahi loot rahi hoon, uska credit goes to u na...👏... u dont know, how scared I was to update next... meri toh kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha...

PS: People, I forgot to mention... Special thanx to Turags, She has been literally helping me with the update... Even in future...😉... Thank you again...😃
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thanx zaara... For,the comments... And u r welcome for the update...😆... I could really imagine ur face waiting 4 my update...(Actually it feels good, that my work is appreciated...) N say, aapke darr se, ya kaho, aapke intezaar ki wajah se, I sat up till 3 at night, with the determination to post it...

Baby, I've started mentally collecting the points... Hope so, I can start writing soon.. Cant say when shall I post it... But, would try the earliest...

Love...
Aaz...

Hahhaa mere darr se you wrote ??? haha 😆 then toh aapko regularly darana padega...so that we get the updates soon 😆 just kidding !!!
but you really made my day with your update 😳🤗
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

superb chap azeena

Thanx sonali di...! I had thot, U wont read my fic...

i m feeling so bad for nidhi ,but also happy that ashu & his family are there

to help her out

Yup!!! they consider her, their responsibility, n no burden... You'll see them supporting as her family...!😃

i hope she will soon get divorce from jagan & he will be rotten in jail
Definitely... he has no chance to come outside... N very-very surely Nidhi is going to be divorced... Neither she, nor Ashu n his parents would let this unhealthy relationship to continue... so. dont worry on that score...😃

will wait for next chap
Thanx 4 the comment.. will try updating soon...😳

Word Count: 1

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

Hahhaa mere darr se you wrote ??? haha 😆 then toh aapko regularly darana padega...so that we get the updates soon 😆 just kidding !!!
but you really made my day with your update 😳🤗

Darr toh waise humein Khuda se, aur kabhi kabhi Mummy-Papa se hi lagta hai... Warna janaab, HUM DARNE WAALON MEIN SE HAIN NAHI...!!!! Hum har kaam apni marzi se karte hain...😆😆😆...

Thats a huge compliment, my dear frnd...!!!! My update was worth making your day... Thank you yaar...!!!🤗
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Darr toh waise humein Khuda se, aur kabhi kabhi Mummy-Papa se hi lagta hai... Warna janaab, HUM DARNE WAALON MEIN SE HAIN NAHI...!!!! Hum har kaam apni marzi se karte hain...😆😆😆...

Thats a huge compliment, my dear frnd...!!!! My update was worth making your day... Thank you yaar...!!!🤗

hahhaaa 😆😆 aazeen ek kaam kar CA ko chod aur dialogue writter banja... heeh heeh 😆 what melodramatic dialogues yaar... sach !!! 😆😆😆