I liked it lots thnkxx 4 the pm 😃
JustinsBaby101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Niiice, beautiful, amazing and AWESOME loved it loadz🤗❤️
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG even though i expected something like this...this was heart breaking!!!!!

My heart broke when i read what Khushi did to herself and Arnav he never even wanted her to do that...hmmm that was heart wrenching ad well more than Shyam i feel like strangling Aakash and Aman the people who are behind this game for power!!!!

arnavluva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was such an intense update!!!
Poor Khushi always the one to sacrifice her happiness & dignity for her Arnav but a DIVORCE no no no way. That just can't be !!!!!

I hope he rips the papers up & throws them in her face!!!!

She has crossed the last line with that move & I hope now he realises exactly how low he has stooped gambling his wife just to get ahead in politics!!!!
I hope he will stand by her now as a loyal husband & clear her name!!!!

Plz update soon & thanks for PM 😊 😊 😊 X x
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ouch arisai!! I just felt like someone punched me in the guts. I had expected Khushi revealing her affair with Shyam in front of the media, but the divorce notice has come as an unpleasant surprise. Well at least there is the solace that Arnav knows how she sacrificed herself for his sake..Aman, that cool headed genius, a bit cruel too, ain't he?

You are brilliant, 'nuff said.
meghnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww my heart is breaking for Khushi!!! how much more will she sacrifice :( :( her family already hates her, now Payal will too, and she is made to separate from Arnav 😭😭

Absolutely loved the way you wrote her speech to the press! and Arnav-Khushi scene after that was beautiful!
Edited by meghnas - 12 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
awww. i know that a story needs twists, but this. Arnav loves her and i know she loves him. she could go for a 3 month shoping trip to paris instead. then come back when everything is sorted out, pretend being the repentent wife who was wrong and now truly misses and loves her husband promices to be faitfull. or something. anyways i'm sure you know a way to bring them back together.
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry??? Are you bloody freaking kidding me????
That was AMAZING poor khushi...God how will everything be normal again?????!!!!!
You re brilliant love you!!!!!:D
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was brilliant stuff!!! iadmire khushi,i really do!she is one hell of a strong woman...how do u manage to write such power packed hard hitting stuff?