Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, this story is TOO GOOD!

The pace of it is brilliant! Fast when it needs to be action packed and slow when the story needs time to kick in. Ch 8 was just amazing! I could imagine Khushi acting like a vindictive b***h to get her point across. But the whole Arnav - Khushi scene almost had me in tears (and that never happens to me LOL!) God, I felt awful for both of them in that moment! So helpless but having no other choice to save and protect the ones you love, set against the backdrop of the dark side of politics (which I study so I have an added interest in the story haha)!

I can safely say, this is my new favourite FF. 😆
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally get why this happene...proud of anjali and feel sorry for kushi...continue soon... doing an amazing job
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update Very Emotional But Loved It
Awww Feel So So Sorry For Khushi And Arnav

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh i am so sorry for Khushi right now, she really did sacrifice everything for him, her pride, her integrity, her life, her marriage everything...man i have a new found respect for this lady, even if i dont approve of some of the things she did.
I am scared of arnavs reaction, i hope he understands that this had to be done and none of her fault...oh my heart goes out for both of them!
This story is brilliant darling, too much to take...I cant imagine Khushi must be so heartbroken, she loved him so to separate from him just to show the world she is such a bitch is just so bad...
thanks for the pm
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭

please update soon
Edited by amanithami96 - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
knew this was coming but it still hits you like a punch in the gut awesome update again she sacrificed everything to save him loved it and hated but can't complained it was prefect thanks for the pm

thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so intense...can you please explain to me why Khushi did all of this? I know it has something to do with Aakash, right? I would really appreciate it if you could explain it.
p.s. I LOVE Maroon 5!!!! Adam Levine, yummy!!!
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHHH MY MYY... KHUUSHHHIII... I LOATHE ARNAVVV.. WA KINDA MAN IS HE... HES A BLOODY PIMP... I MEAN.. JUST DUNNO WA TO SAY YAAA... UVE GOT AN EXCELLENT TWIST... NOW WA WUD ARNAV ASS DO... POOR KHUSHHIII... SHES ALLL A BROKEN SOUL..!!! N STILL DOING SOO MUCH FOR HIM...
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ARGH! I have nothing else to say!
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, this story is by far amazing. The plot, the characters, the tricks, the plans and the betrayal... I can go on forever. My point is I'm blown away. Coming to this chapter, I knew from when Aman and Kushi were hush hush discussing things that Shyam and Kushi's affair would have to become public in order to prevent Shyam plan. Kushi does have a really strong heart concealed within her fragile body as Arnav pointed out. Truly, what she did required guts and strength and this is all further validated in the end when he hands him divorce papers on their anniversary day. If it's apart of the story, I dont' mind that they are getting divorced. I like how you surprise us with each chapter, and in a way that aptly depicts politics, you never know what dirty trick they have up their sleeve. Great job ! : )