Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
part 25
nice part...
poor them...
Maan cant say his feelings to her and Geet is not understanding Maan...
sigh...
cont soon dear...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part dear...what geet is doing that she doesnt understand that she loved him...and maan's ignorance is unrting her...at least maan know his feelings for her and I think maan is right, she already once loved dev, then she should know or realise his feelings which clearly visible in his eyes...
loved the cell phone part
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maan is ignoring all her attempts to talk to him
but this has hurt her a lot
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...πŸ˜›
4 pming me dear...πŸ˜ƒ
updates dear...πŸ‘
dear...πŸ˜ƒ

...πŸ˜›...
u r done really a
tons of to u...dear...πŸ˜›
lov,❀️
Tama
P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑
P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

Note: my net is very bad condition that's why me didn't comment this long time..keep PM me.. don't unfriend.. when it'll ok me'll back on regular comment ..plzz bare with me..
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

T e A s E r

Geet and Maan both look at each other with piercing look, as if they were both accusing each other putting the blame on each other...

Geet gave him a look of like she didn't hear to what he said and said "Maan tell me na what happened, why are u not starting the car"

"Geet didn't I just told u ke the battery might have died, then why are u asking me the same question" Maan said.

Maan turned facing her and in a jerk pulled her toward himself as his one hand went into her hair and he held it in tight fist as he tilted her head back making Geet to flinch in pain and spoke "well then I guess u have to be punished for Ordering The MSK"

"haye Baba ji, now How am I suppose to go in front of him in this dress...

"Maaan" Geet monad as Maan softly kissed and bit her along her ear to her nape as he placed her on the bed. "I love u Geet" Maan said as he continued to give feather life kisses which came out like a mumbling, and Geet couldn't make out what he said.

Please...please...please finish this thread while I try to finish the little I have left to write. I want to update the next part in a new thread...

Mariam

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
excellent n lovely teaser...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely teaser
especially the last part