axamiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ismail Darbar's wife 'runs into' Wife No 2

Music director files complaint

Express News Service

Mumbai, September 12: Music director Ismail Darbar has filed a non-cognizable complaint against his first wife, Farzana, at the Oshiwara police station on Sunday.

Darbar has alleged that she hit his second wife Ayesha—Priti Sinha before she converted—with a table lamp.

Darbar was the music director of hit films like Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas and Baaz.

''My four children were staying with me. She came at 3.15 pm with her mother and uncle and took them away,'' says Darbar, adding that he will now pronounce talaq on Farzana, his wife of 19 years.

According to the police, Farzana and her four children stayed at Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri.

In the last eight months, Darbar allegedly never visited them.

< ="" src="http://banners.expressindia.com/banner/eiintel.js"> < ="" src="http://banners.expressindia.com/adsnew/adjs.php?para=no&n=738490018&what=zone:470&target=_blank&exclude=," ="text/">
The police say an angry Farzana stormed into Ayesha's Yamuna Nagar apartment on Sunday. An argument ensued and Farzana allegedly hit Ayesha on her face.

An agitated Farzana, who says she discovered only on Sunday that her husband had remarried, adds that it is an ''ironic gift'' on the eve of their 19th wedding anniversary.

''He used to explain his long absences in the past months, saying he was with Sanjay Leela Bhansali working on Bajirao Mastani. I believed him because that was the usual practice.

''My four children, aged between 17 and 5, are very tense, but they have given statements to the police, supporting me,'' she adds. Confirming that a case had been registered, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Zone 9), Amitabh Gupta, said, ''We are looking into the matter.''

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg ..how old is ismailji afterall???? He has been married for abt 19 yrs..and ayesha is his second wife .. 😲 😲 Wow !! thats news....Moreover he has 4 kids 😆
sreejan thumbnail
4 kids and two women? 😲That explains why he is so emotional and irritated and stressed out 😃
raghav64 thumbnail
I tell you, One marriage is enough for 9 lives if we have that many. Why would you want more?
When I say marriage is enough, I dont have any complaints but it is a big responsiblity and enough to keep you occupied for your life time.
Mona59 thumbnail
aur kya hoga chumma chati kar ne se public me yehe hoga, gandu haathi fauj ko bhari.
reddyk thumbnail
Who was it about he said that she is the love of his life in one of the episodes???????????RED
jaypad thumbnail
No doubt, ID is acting so emotional. Lagta hai dono biwion se maar pad rahi hai. Yalgaar ho! Both the wives bash him up.