Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was o.k sheema ji..it was Like she had a bad day and so was d performance..bt better than debina and neha..she got total 13 marks bt not d lowest marks whch was 12...and they didnt show how she hugged her mum and al..and about her voice..it was a complete disaster..she completely changd her voice and tone and hence,this is the result!!eliminations kal hai..so aaj zoro-shoro se votings ho rahn hai
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ragini performance was a sheer disaster...didnt expected this...she was so good in rehearsals...start was good but then gradually it went frm bad to worst. problem was that she modulated her voice n the result were in front of us...hope next week she is back in form and will again rock the stage. n not to forget that hope she selects song which is apt for her voice.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think in a way its good as after every bad phase she bounce back with a bang , and she will InshaAllah.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OH BOY!! My Ragini is in danger. 😭EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP VOTING. Please vote EXTRA from my behalf as well as all her overseas fans...WE NEED TO PULL HER THROUGH to the next round so that she can blow our minds away!! Thankyou in advance!
226079 thumbnail
Aww I feel so sad for Ragini, the way she hugged her mum, omg that was soo touching. Yeah her last week performance was better but I just hope she doesnt get eliminated because I know she will do better and improve. Peoples in India, keep voting :)
Heres the performance if anyone missed it/wants to watch again:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HnVPcPDsqo[/YOUTUBE]
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Siddhi for the video...saves me the trouble of having to watch the whole epi just for one performance.
Ya, Ragini should've stuck to her own voice...you can see she was having a lot of trouble with this song too...anyways, keep voting you guys...one performance shouldn't mean the end of things...second chances are always great.
@ Tanu: sorry, I don't venture often beyond the SGP forum but I'll certainly try to be here more often to liven this thread up. 😉 Although I'm pretty sure you guys will appreciate it more that I stick to topic so better not to ask me to spam. 😆
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Ragini got 13 only..;-(..hope she dosen't get eliminated .already voted six time.will do more..:-)
i know she will do her best in next performance.Hope for the best
thanks siddhi for the viedos
Edited by anusree-pradeep - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh m g...jus saw... th performance.. feeling really bad for Ragz..!! Voted just now...i hope she is safe...!!

But dun worry folks.. our Ragz is the queen of comebacks.. she will make a great comeback...🤗
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link Siddhi..
I have updated the 1st page !!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think nerves got to her...poor thing..that song is so popular and iconic so obviously to sing it is no easy task...I appreciate her effort but sorry Ragz that was just bad😭

on the plus side her sari is GORGEOUS

please guys who are in India...please vote for her