Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Adam_Jospeh

Light of my life ...whats wrong ?

uh ooh - the mrs. is here! 😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sidra2007

yea most indian shows are just whaterver' these days - i was watching DP - i need to catch up on that and Maryada. the only one i kinda liek is diya aur baati hum - but that i havent watched all week either. Im really watching all 3 pak/fawad shows!

oh and u shud go back and watch dastaan!! that has to be my most fav pak drama ever!

I know🥱u should try BALH nowadays
I feel u will like it coz thy hv pickd up now
and evn I was watchng DP but then it was fr HC and now its unbearable for me to watch even fr HC though will catch Mohan shots on net for sure🤣 nothing in DP appeals to me either thy r too slow tht it can doze u off or too fast tht bcums dfcult fr u to register tht wht thy just showed and then frankly am nt really Asiya liking as well fr sum reason though she has improvd much btr from whr she startd in DP but then its Kastur who irritates me too much, she is at par in Mahanta and stupidity 🥱 so left now or say I don't really gt tym and then no heart to watch repeats on tv or on net

I was xctd fr akbari for Imraan🤣 but maha told me its just okayish so I left it coz already warchng soaps on net are big hindrance

yeahh evn I thought fr Dastaan
will try whn I will gt sum tym free whn I had my frnd told nt to go fr whole show coz as Indian you might gt offended with it so didn't really tried
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

officially novel mein nahi likha - lekin i want him to tell her to get lost!!! or at least tell her- stop with ur pagalpan i love Khirad!!!! Annouce it Asher! announce it!! 😆

haha i thot u hrd novel main hai :P
HAYEEE I HOPEEE!
promo main its like
sara says tum toh khirad se pyaar karte ho naa mujhse kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi
hes like, Main kisi se pyaar nahi karta :((
thatll b after the misunderstanding perhaps!? 🤔
SunShine_A thumbnail

why are yo after my man! 😡 🤣 my fawad in his tshirt & messy hair!! 🤣

shuuu
away awayyy awayyy sidooo😛
🤣
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

uh ooh - the mrs. is here! 😆

Yes 😆😛😉

Word Count: 1

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yea most indian shows are just whaterver' these days - i was watching DP - i need to catch up on that and Maryada. the only one i kinda liek is diya aur baati hum - but that i havent watched all week either. Im really watching all 3 pak/fawad shows!

oh and u shud go back and watch dastaan!! that has to be my most fav pak drama ever!

i know it must be strange..but i didnt watch Dastaan...neither do i watch Akbari Asghari regularly..i do sometimes...i only watch those dramas which i really feel like watching.Lol...i dunno y but i didnt get attracted to Dastaan n AA...even though Fawad was in it..but Humsafar did catch my attention...Humsafar is the thing for Fawad 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yes 😆😛😉

OMFG this was so cute 😉
haha! <33
SunShine_A thumbnail
but in novel Maha told me tht Asher was nvr into sara but here it looks tht he likes sara
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

i know🥱u should try BALH nowadays

I feel u will like it coz thy hv pickd up now
and evn I was watchng DP but then it was fr HC and now its unbearable for me to watch even fr HC though will catch Mohan shots on net for sure🤣 nothing in DP appeals to me either thy r too slow tht it can doze u off or too fast tht bcums dfcult fr u to register tht wht thy just showed and then frankly am nt really Asiya liking as well fr sum reason though she has improvd much btr from whr she startd in DP but then its Kastur who irritates me too much, she is at par in Mahanta and stupidity 🥱 so left now or say I don't really gt tym and then no heart to watch repeats on tv or on net

I was xctd fr akbari for Imraan🤣 but maha told me its just okayish so I left it coz already warchng soaps on net are big hindrance

yeahh evn I thought fr Dastaan
will try whn I will gt sum tym free whn I had my frnd told nt to go fr whole show coz as Indian you might gt offended with it so didn't really tried

i liked vikram and neha in balh - there some high dramam going onbetween ram and vikram from what i know - i was never much of a saakshi fan - she kinda annoys me. 😆 but maybe will come back to it!

yea i dont lke aasiya much eiher! HC is awesome but the show is whatevs

AA is good - i like it - but i do skip lots of parts - i only watch scenes i like!

oh i forget ur indian - yea i guess you shouldnt watch dastaan 😆