The Last South Indian Movie you Watched... !!!

Posted: 8 years ago

Hiya Folks,

How are you all doing Hug?  There are times when we watch new movies and there are times when we watch older movies.  Often times we end up discussing the new movies on this forum, however, we leave behind the older movies.  Hence, this thread is being opened to allow members to share what South Indian moive they have LAST WATCHED!!  You need not give any review, and can simply state the movie and/ or share your freelings about the movie Embarrassed

Hope you guys have a great time sharing the last movie you watched with your fellow members. 

**Credits to: Preity_Zinta**
For coming up with this idea on the Hollywood forum!

Thank you,

The last movie I watched was Aadukalam.  I really enjoyed the movie! 
just watched Ko Yesterday...amazing movieThumbs Up
I saw KO too. Amazing one.

In malayalam it was traffic.
Tht was like months ago i guessLOL
My last movie was Engayum Kadhal..nice story with no villains and excellent songsTongue
^ me also ...engeyum kadhal was the last film i watched :) Edited by dg0628 - 8 years ago
Watched 100% love..This is My Last Movie..Its Very Nice and Enjoyable and Good Songs..Both NC and Thamanna Acted Very Well...Good Movie Edited by ZKuMaRkZ - 8 years ago
I last watched Kavalan.

I felt it is a nice movie different from Vijay Genre. Only thing ending was kind of weird - like a unreal part but rest are ok.

Another movie I watched in TV was Dharmathin Thalaivan (Old Rajini movie)

Could not believe how kushboo(Apparently first movie) and Prabhu look so slim. Nice movie - good acting by Suhasini as well no questio nabout superstar.