cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Interesting yet confusing

continue soon n plz do add me in ur pm list😳

Edited by cyum321 - 13 years ago
drkhoobsoorat thumbnail
Wow amzing part. Please add me to your PM list. And i have 2 guesses that the husband for sure is Maan right? but wow he is so mean, and i think her softie is Mayank since in Mayank's introduction you said smthng about loving his misti (meaning geet). OMG don't tell me that mayank will marry poor nupur just to take revenge from maan and then maan will find out and curse poor geet, cause thts what it looks like from the vm ( which is BTW mindblowing). PLz add me to your PM and plz dont mind my blabering
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preethia

nice prologue..................who is her husband and who is this softie i mean which one of these is maan..................since softie says mishti i think he is maan but samrat and nupur r maan's siblings so i think her hubby is maan ............urgh................well need more info to know right............waiting for updates....................pl cont soon

Please check your pm cause I pm you... yep, Samrat and Nupur are Maan's siblings.
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cyum321

Interesting yet confusing

continue soon n plz do add me in ur pm list😳

Have you read the begin.. if you have than it won't be confusing.
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: drkhoobsoorat

Wow amzing part. Please add me to your PM list. And i have 2 guesses that the husband for sure is Maan right? but wow he is so mean, and i think her softie is Mayank since in Mayank's introduction you said smthng about loving his misti (meaning geet). OMG don't tell me that mayank will marry poor nupur just to take revenge from maan and then maan will find out and curse poor geet, cause thts what it looks like from the vm ( which is BTW mindblowing). PLz add me to your PM and plz dont mind my blabering

Getting closer... 😉

How close can't say.. just wait to know.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
If you are confuse who's Misti and Softie than please re-read character sketch. Here is the second part of Prologue.

Afterwards the real story begins of emotions.. Are you ready for the journey?

Prologue (2)
Humari Geet Hui Parayee

After chatting with Dadi.. I made my way toward my room.. only to be stop by my sister and brother..

Nupur: Not so easy.. without paying taxes MSK

I smirked.. before saying "nothing can stop MSK without his permission" my sister stood numb than shouts in my ear.

Nupur: In your dreams.. pay up or say good morning to sofa in the living room.

Now I stood numb and shock by her confined.. I took bundle of notes and gave it to her in defeat.

I smiled watching my sister jump up and down... before entering inside my room.

I saw my wife.. scared.. hugging herself in fear and protection.. I slowly made my way toward her.. sat in front of her.. cleared my throat.

"please don't be scared of me. Nothing is going to happen without your consults and confront. Its very late.. get some sleep"

I made myself clear.. before entering inside the washroom with his night wear.

---

I breathe in relief.. that my husband is nothing similar to my nightmares.. happy to know he's understanding and didn't force himself on me.

Yet my heart silently cries for Softie and his protection..

I heard washroom door open..

---

I saw my wife standing by the window..

I cleared my throat..

"Please change and the bathroom is over here (his wife nod her head)
She goes inside the washroom and comes out in same out fits..

"why didn't you change?"

She looked at him before making herself comfortable on the floor.. I interrupted her and made her sleep on the bed.

---

I felt hand touch my shoulder...

I turn around to see my mother standing behind me..

Mom: kya hua, Mayank?

Mayank: Nothing! Just wanted to get fresh air before getting ready for college..

Mom just nod her head.. and leaves

I look upwards.. silently pray for Misti and for her protection.. before getting ready for college.

---

Summary of Prologue (2)
Humari Geet Hui Parayee: begins with Maan interaction with his sister Nupur than his wife Geet. Afterwards Geet share her inner thoughts.. and Mayank also shares his inner thoughts of protection for his Misti.

Edited by Miketa - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow love it so beautiful so Maaneet married poor Geet so scared she thinks her husband is like her family member the way they use to treat her cant wait to read the Flash back interesting story wow ur damn excellent writer my dear love each part super mindblowing pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn pls do pm me
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

wow love it so beautiful so Maaneet married poor Geet so scared she thinks her husband is like her family member the way they use to treat her cant wait to read the Flash back interesting story wow ur damn excellent writer my dear love each part super mindblowing pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn pls do pm me

Her family's treat her so badly that she's scared of everything around her... Yep its slowly getting better and better.
mitzi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now i understand who mishti is its Geet if i'm not wrong but Geet it take her time to adjust with family because she was in a busive house so she think even her new house treat her the same love it
she was in the darkness
but came to the light i hope
Maan love her with unconditional
it can change her
pls cont soonnnnnn
Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

now i understand who mishti is its Geet if i'm not wrong but Geet it take her time to adjust with family because she was in a busive house so she think even her new house treat her the same love it

she was in the darkness
but came to the light i hope
Maan love her with unconditional
it can change her
pls cont soonnnnnn

Are you reading my thoughts or have you join sherlock home? Love is something that time can solve not me
Edited by Miketa - 13 years ago