polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Cutie hi and bye🤗 Good luck for ur test
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ann.A

Shinu - are u talking about his ear? first its in then its out.

🤣

Hello den people!

Yes u got it right,,,😆🤣
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shinus good observation Ear in and out 🤣🤣 actually i was thinking doesn't his ear hurt when its half way inside the pagri 🤣

@ Swan how was ur birthday 😉
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@swan....................

happy birthday to you 😊
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pagadi looks too small for his head!😆
shinus thumbnail
@ Geets &*Berry... I cant believe u guys didnt get it right.....😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shin, I dont look at his ears re! Much better things to look at yaar! 😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gooseberry

@swan....................

happy birthday to you 😊

thank you......🤗🤗
shinus thumbnail
@ Swan,,,,

I wish u a very warm and happy birthday......😆

Sorry dear i was not knowing..😊
sandipat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My take on EE today!
I on behalf of all the Maaneet fans would like to raise a glass to Maan and Geet and say few words as Maid of honor (oh how I wish I was)

Welcome to the much awaited wedding at the Maaneetland!

First I would like to congratulate MAAN & GEET for their marriage …yeah finally we got to witness it! For us MAANEET getting married really mean a lot for all of us at this Mannetland, we have dreamed, demanded, criticized for the wedding to happen soon because we love, care, and respect you both and how happy we are that we're here celebrating one of the happiest days of your lives( ours too). (Me teary...it's a happy day)

"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world."

I don't know just how much progress Geet will be able to make in her efforts to teach Maan to be more civil and cheerful. And I don't know how far Maan will get in persuading Geet to minimize her actions to annoy him and more time to agree with him..

We never knew MAAN before he started loving GEET, we just knew MSK so I can't tell you horrible stories about him, but I can tell you that I think he is perfect for our Geet!

To this day, Geet is the only person we know that can make MAAN laugh and dance to her tune. I have a lot more funny and embarrassing stories about Geet, but because this is her special day, I will leave her alone now.

Separately, you are two special, remarkable people, but together you are complete. And that tells me that they have the foundation for a wonderful marriage: not just lovers, but lifelong friends as well.

As you sit side by side through this roller coaster of life(Arjun and Naintara are ready with the bows and arrows) remember to hold hands through the dips without letting any misunderstanding come to your way, laugh through the loop the loops(many loops still open), and enjoy every twist and turn.

@Nissar- What a fantastic episode sans last AA part....lovely dialogues...but please spare us the torture at least during the Maaneet wedding which we were waiting for months..why do u guys want to ruin it with forced AA marriage? U R KILLING THE BEAUTY OF THE MAANEET WEDDING!

MSK teasing Geet with his "touch me not style" and Geet again fooled by MSK ! (kuch to karo yaar…for us frustrated souls)

Romeo was right on time to save MSK's virginity but loved Romeo's expression …he was so lost in Maaneet eye- lock that he forgot his boss and was in awe like many of us seeing the much awaited wedding of our lovely couple!

Loved to see KC staffs so fully involved in the wedding.

Geet missing her family…..the dialogues are so apt and touching! Barry hugs!

A wedding makes Geet realize even more how much she misses her parents, especially her Mom. It kills her that she doesn't have her mom and dad there to bless her, or to care about how everything is going. The hardest thing for any bride is the realization hitting home that no one cares about you like your parents do. Though she has wonderful new family members and friends who care about her very much, but it's just not the same.

Maan feels sad for her and we hope that he'll bring her parents…as he wants her to have a dream wedding and he is making sure to turn all her dreams into reality. (Just hoping that they are stuck in traffic jam…MSK send ur ghodi …they will arrive for kyana dan)

Dadi ma—Tussi great ho!! WOW she just made some rituals to lighten the mood…that's the beauty of the wedding , every ritual makes a wedding so memorable!

Geet knowing Maan's uneasiness to share his emotions with everyone decided to share her feelings…

She shared her childhood dream of getting married to a prince who will come riding a white horse and is made only for her and who will take all her miseries and be there for here through thick and thin!

MSK said it so well …Geet made his heart beat and because of Geet he turned from MSK to MAAN! Though I felt bit odd MSK sharing his feelings to everyone but understand that weddings do bring out our inner feelings!

As Barry had beautiful dialogues which all of us are still at awe and in praise so I have no words to express that!

Maan's eyes said it all so this poem to his feelings

"For better or worse, through thick and thin,
I'll be there by your side
sharing the laughter and the tears
through life's uncertain ride.

We don't know what the future has
in store for you and me
but this I know, without a doubt,
the best is yet to be.

Today the Pari loop is completed as Maan tells everyone that Geet is his Pari, we all remember that Geet told him that she will find PAri for him and Vandu reminded me that also during "hum tum ek kamare" scene MSK told her that she is not Pari that everyone falls for her!

AA scene I do not watch so hate to see them trying to get married there..you guys are torturing us and killing the character of Annie ..we all want to question "what kind of sister she is who is not there for any rituals during the wedding?"

Better cut their crap during the wedding and let us enjoy the moment of bliss!