SGP is inspired from STAR JALSHAs serial!

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, this is truth that Sasural genda phool is not fresh new story. The production house made a Bengali serial before like this concept. The serial's name is 'Ogo Bodhu Shundori' which telecasted in STAR JALSHA. I don't know any of you watched the serial or not, but if you watched the serial then you will belive what I am saying.
Please send your comment here.
Edited by ffkhan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey this has already been discussed a lot of times......sasural genda phool is the official remake of the bengali show ogu bodhu sundori.... stop saying it as copying....it's from the same production house....ravi ojha productions.....
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

hey this has already been discussed a lot of times......sasural genda phool is the official remake of the bengali show ogu bodhu sundori.... stop saying it as copying....it's from the same production house....ravi ojha productions.....

Oh I am so sorry. I didn't know about it. Okay, I am changing the title's name.
428419 thumbnail
Gosh...not again...please guys.......please check whether a similar thread has been posted before or not before posting the same topic............mods and the SGP development team....please state that SGP is a remake of OBS in the show synopsis.......
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys plz before posting any topic check previous 3-4 pages of the forum. Same topic is posting again and again.