Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I started to wonder one thing ...why is Pratz calling Shanky still sir. I mean she dont work for him anymore. She loves him, he loves her. Saying sir sounds formal. She need to call him Shashank or Shanky lol
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey ash hw r u in ekta world the main leadz always say sir lol till the end mostly thats very confusing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Hey Mariam, im fine thx. How are u??
Yes, Ekta mam ! lol
Wel I see Shanky got a new friend. Their share a good bonding. But i would love to see some Sharina bonding too. I dont really like her in her new style az vamp. Im still used to that caring loving Araina. I wish to see her back in that avatar.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the way shanky is going...almost kissing all his staff...1 st the driver and now ramu kaka.... ๐Ÿคฃ ....prats milne tak bchara shanky will be totally badnaam with his staff.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: skoler123

Hey Mariam, im fine thx. How are u??
Yes, Ekta mam ! lol
Wel I see Shanky got a new friend. Their share a good bonding. But i would love to see some Sharina bonding too. I dont really like her in her new style az vamp. Im still used to that caring loving Araina. I wish to see her back in that avatar.

Hey ash I am good thanks have you seen today prasha scene ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yup shanky found a new friend in ishita they are really cute.
I always loved sharina friendship yeah ur right ariana isnt really suiting the vamp role she was sweet as the caring and loving yup wish to see her back like that soon.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

the way shanky is going...almost kissing all his staff...1 st the driver and now ramu kaka.... ๐Ÿคฃ ....prats milne tak bchara shanky will be totally badnaam with his staff.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Hes such a lover boy =P
Hes getting proper traning on how to kiss ๐Ÿ˜†

ROFLROFL Thats so true it will turn out to be dostana2 for shanky as its only mens so far ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Prats now come qucikly to shanky ๐Ÿ˜†
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waise...i am feeling soooo sad for prasha now...both are sooo miserable and in love....maybe shashank's dad will do something positive...after all which father can see his only son sooo miserable....

WANT MY PRASHA NOW!!!!
Edited by IFaddictinUS - 14 years ago

waise...i am feeling soooo sad for prasha now...both are sooo miserable and in love....maybe shashank's dad will do something positive...after all which father can see his only son sooo miserable....

WANT MY PRASHA NOW!!!!

I hope what you said comes true and we see shanky dad doing something positive๐Ÿ˜Š i wanted to see prasha together aswell they have suffered enough.
btw what is your name ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just love PraSha scene tonight man and Shanky was just too good and too cute today๐Ÿ˜