Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyovermyhead2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the best thing about tonight's episode was when shanky said.."MEIN DIL KI BATH NEHI KAROON GA TO KYA TUMHARA DUDH WALA KARAY GA!" 🤣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flyovermyhead2

the best thing about tonight's episode was when shanky said.."MEIN DIL KI BATH NEHI KAROON GA TO KYA TUMHARA DUDH WALA KARAY GA!" 🤣

OMG Nelly you're right.🤣 Quick go post it in the Shashank dialogue thread, that's one not to be missed.🤣
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whats the discussion about as i disappeared off lol
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

whats the discussion about as i disappeared off lol

Chorteela saar, Shashanks lines...🤣 Check the last two pages, I still can't stop laughing to post......🤣🤣
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratz for the 100 pages finally now lets get to 150 soon lolz
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all you lovely people..here..!!..😃
Well am new to the PKB forum..actually hmm...🤔 not...😆..I've posted topics before just wasn't active in this forum..Neways i suddenly started loving PrsSha now like so much...😆 😆 more because of the hottie Vivan.😳..Neways sorry for budging in the loveland...but erm i happened to see some pictures of Vivan and Kritika on SBS or smth in this thread...and i want to know where i can get the video..:)..you know that one where both of them are in the hospital or smth...it's an old SBS episode..and i must have missed it...:(.....
So any kind soul here who could give me the link of the episode...me will be very happy!..Thx! 😛
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Hey all you lovely people..here..!!..😃

Well am new to the PKB forum..actually hmm...🤔 not...😆..I've posted topics before just wasn't active in this forum..Neways i suddenly started loving PrsSha now like so much...😆 😆 more because of the hottie Vivan.😳..Neways sorry for budging in the loveland...but erm i happened to see some pictures of Vivan and Kritika on SBS or smth in this thread...and i want to know where i can get the video..:)..you know that one where both of them are in the hospital or smth...it's an old SBS episode..and i must have missed it...:(.....
So any kind soul here who could give me the link of the episode...me will be very happy!..Thx! 😛

Welcome to PraShaland😆 Anyway, that clip didn't show any VivKa /PraSha and they only showed a couple of second of PKB hospital shooting.
It's the part where Prats gives her kidney to Ariana. The interview was based more on Karan and Kritika, sorry don't have link.
May
P.S. If you like Vivan, don't forget to post comments in his profile and join his fanclub. We are trying to raise his celebraty ranking, thanks
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hellu everyone and god morning *yaaawwwn* 😳
So waz up. ??
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
since i saw the epi...i have been 🤣 and 😍 ...well kaveri,may..guys u r right..poor shanky "sir'...i really behosh...poora...and how do u think prats is going to treat his chotela sir?...i am hoping she says...why do u do these pranks...which can hurt u so badly...and shank says..or maybe he is still faint...and grumbles....whatever i do...tumhe toh koi farak nahi padta...and prats can't stop herself from saying...aapkee har baat ka mujhe bahut farak padta hai...please don't hurt ur self again..or do anything dangerous...AND THEN I WILL FAINT!!!! 🤣

like somebody mentioned...after a dry long weekend...aaj shanky ,ishita duo comedy and prasha...mujhe bahut farak pad gaya hai....hangover...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello guys,

I'm back and u all better miss me when I wasn't here😡😆

ccos me misses u all like mad🤗🤗