Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
First part begins with Aziz bringing back home the food from the hotel for Devika, then he admiringly watches her eat it. Then back to ArNak outside the hotel, they separate going their own ways, but Araina pretends to be suiciding in front of a car and Raunak jumps in and saves her. They're both hugging and Araina winks at a cameraman behind a tree, who takes a pic of them hugging. Then Raunak explains to Araina that they should stop all these nonsense and that one night stand was just a mistake.
Then Araina makes other evil plans during the epi, like asking her staff to ask Raunak to stay at office for the whole night to complete some made-up work, Raunak stays at office the whole night, pratz wakes up the next morning seeing Raunak's bed empty and decides to call him, when PraNak are talking on the phone, Araina is in Raunak's office room as well and purposely asks out loud to Raunak "how much sugar do u want with tea?" so that Pratz hears a woman's voice with Raunak and gets suspicious.
Ishita and Shashank plan how to draw Pratz towards Shanky, and Ishita suggests that all women love kids so Shanky should somehow turn up with a kid infront of Pratz and pretend like he's a good carer and he loves kids πŸ˜† So shanky steals a woman's child telling her that it's for the child to appear in a movie, and dumps the kid at Pratz' balcony, pratz finds the kid crying and gets worried and Shanky enters the scene saying that he took the kid because he found it all alone on the road and went to get food for the kid, The real mother of the kid arrives and starts scolding Shanky for stealing the kid and lying about the film appearance. Shanky gets embarrassed in front of Pratz and runs away πŸ˜†
shanky then calls pratz, unaware that Raunak has picked up the phone and starts explaining why he did the kid drama, and says that he knows prats is not happy with this marriage, Raunak listens quietly to all this then passes the phone to Pratz. Pratz understands that Raunak heard everything on the phone so goes to explain the whole situation to Raunak. and Raunak feels guilty for lying about Araina to pratz and not being able to give happiness to Pratz in this marriage. In the meantime Pratz thinks to herself that how can she tell Raunak about the "raaz" behind the marriage that's forcing them to stay together (So even raunak doesn't know about the raaz and the CD?)
Then Shanky goes to Ishita's house with a stick to tell her off for the flop kid plan and Ishita suggest Shanky saves pratz from fake gundas. But this plan doesn't work either as one of the gundas ends up giving a real punch to Shanky, and Shanky collapses to the ground in front of Pratz πŸ˜†
the last scene is with Azika, Miling calls Devika and asks them to leave from the house because the khatra is over. Devika thinks about this and feels guilty and attached to the family, and it looks like she doesn't want to leave so soon, and the api ends there yeay
Long update as i said πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tommorrow Prateeksha has to deal with 'Shashank Sir ka chorteela, Saar' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 🀣🀣and this time all of him, is really behosh.πŸ˜† 🀣
Aah our cutie pie Shanky BabaπŸ˜†
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx aneeka for the updateπŸ€—
shanky baba n his tricksπŸ˜†
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey aneeka πŸ€—
thanks for the update cant wait to see prasha scenes once my you tube works again thanks once again
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

thx aneeka for the updateπŸ€—

shanky baba n his tricksπŸ˜†

Yeh paar bechere ka plan oolta hogaya. Never mind kal Prats sum teek karde gee😍
Ya phir se danda maar de geeπŸ˜†
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Hey Kaveri hw r u πŸ€—

hey dearπŸ€—πŸ€—...how u doing>>>
prasha and shanky + ishita...i'm loving itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Tommorrow Prateeksha has to deal with 'Shashank Sir ka chorteela, Saar' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 🀣🀣and this time all of him, is really behosh.πŸ˜† 🀣

Aah our cutie pie Shanky BabaπŸ˜†

You're welcome ladies, and May πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I didn't think of that 🀣🀣 the scene could restart there when poor Shanky is lying on the ground i need to re-watch the scene to see if he closes his eyes after falling πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
But Ishita may come to the rescue as well πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

You're welcome ladies, and May πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I didn't think of that 🀣🀣 the scene could restart there when poor Shanky is lying on the ground i need to re-watch the scene to see if he closes his eyes after falling πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
But Ishita may come to the rescue as well πŸ˜†

No, no she was in the car. Shashank fell infront of Prateeksha and Ishita is smart enough not to be a ' kabarb me hadhi'.😊
Yes tommorrow we PraShanians want, tension on face and pyaari aakhe, examining chorteela saar of Shashank Sir.πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Sorry on a Shanky and PraSha high after the long weekend.πŸ˜†
Juneli thumbnail
bechara shanky baba....kya kya papad bel raha hai....just to win back his raazmaateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jaa mere sher jaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kaveri - 14 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

bechara shanky baba....kya kya papad bel raha hai....just to win back his raazmaateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh, but aleast we finally heard her thoughts, that she is with Raunak because of the raaz.
OMG, de-ja-vu! 😲....Okay I'm going to stop now....
We must be patient PraShanians.....πŸ˜†