Rules & Announcements

Noticed the Related Topics feature?

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi All,

Did you noticed the Related Topics feature which appears below the Post? We have tried that the system is able to identify the most relevant topic to the current one and is recent too. Please do give us your feedback on the same.

Please note it will also start appearing in old topics soon once we complete running the update process and create an index of related topics.

Since this is a automated process it might sometimes not be able to give the best match and for this to make it work well please ensure that your Subject is as much relevant and without spelling errors.

Cheers,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Vijay bhai, for another wonderful tool for us all to use. This Related Topics feature is actually helping me alot to find a lot more interesting topics to talk in and saves alot of time for me. Thanks once again!
skorpion thumbnail
this feature is helping me in back-trackin old related posts i have missed reading
thanxxX.

CheerS'
Skorpion
Edited by skorpion - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was just browsing one of the forums and noticed it. I wondered what it was and why I could see it on some of the threads and not others.

Lo behold, here I have an explaination!

Thanks a tonne Vijay, this feature is surely going to be helpful. I mean, looking at the related topics for this thread, looks like it's pretty much spot on!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That is a great feature!

I've yet to make use of it, but from what I've seen, it points out some related topics that might be of interest to whoever who's looking at a particular topic.

I like this topic!

Thanks, Vijay, for always trying your best to make this place as user friendly as possible!

-Mahi
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YEss i did, and OMG IF is getting better and better, and i thought well abhi aur kuch IF main nahi aye ga, and then suddenly i see list of related topics, just AWESUM!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is a great idea, it is going to make browsing the forum a lot easier. It also helps cut down on repetitive topics.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its a great feature! i love it!

thanks vijay :)
nikita_88 thumbnail
I noticed it, seems interesting need to see its relevance it will take a few days but looks good!!

Thanks Vijay!
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is a great feature loved it

Thank you