Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Ishanki....Thanks a lot for ur welcome dear....

and now coming to the part...it was too tooo good...

just rocking as usual

par yar itna bada twist bhi mat dena in AR life ki heart attack aa jaye...and one more thing i have a doubt...wer is "Armaans BI"...she was der for marriage na..

update soon yar..

love u
Nisha
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice part............i hope the twist is not bad.
dipu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haiii

asusual simply awesome update!!

wooww so the baby is with the both names....lovede it....

and the whole part was amazing...

rahul and muskan was need this realizasion...but hope their children will be fine soon...

and liked that anjali too accept her mistake.....and hopw she will make for that,,,,

and whats the twist sweety,,,,,,,

waiting for next part agerly....

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey ishanki
wow yaar osm update , loved the way ar made there baby bath , aww that was very sweet , loved it ,
and then ar baby 11 days celebration was very nice , loved it , and they gave him both name wow that was cool ,
loved it and that baby pictures were like awwwww sooooooo sweeeeeeeeet lovely one , aww there baby is very nice i loved that a lot ,
and ar all moments together were the best
then the next was that rahul and muskaan realisation that was the best great i loved that , the way they realised there mistake , that was great , loved all that a lot
hmmm you r making me scared sweety with that precap of a major twist till now , oh my sweety what r u up to now , hope the twist is not in negitive for ar , yaa if the twist is for the more happiness and in a way positive for ar then noo problem , if its like that , then will wait for it
please try and update with the next part soon sweety, would love to read more and more from you
please try and update with next part soon , till then , take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi
richakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tu aisa kyun karti hai yaar humesha tere updates par kar mere pass shabd nahi rehte aisa lagta hai ki maine school mein kuch pata hi nahi yaar itna pyaar itna apnapan tere updates mein kaise hota hai main roz itni fanfictioms pat ti hoon par sirf tere ek story hai jo dimaag mein ghumti rehti hai sach sach bata kuch jaadu -vaadu to nahi kiya naa.waise ab muskaan rahul ka dimaag thikane par aagaya hoga woh kehte hai na "jaise karni waise bharni".👏👏👏

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A very nice part Ishu... loved ARA moments.. so tit-for-tat for RM... liked it! thanks for the pm and plz continue soon.
Kashlover2 thumbnail
Hey ishanki,

nice part,u r amazing writer dear
I'm a silent reader of ur story,please add me in ur pm list.
maanu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi ishanki.............

i read ur part at night after coming from navratri..........

so now i m awake and ready to reply.........

amazing part..........

yaar har baar bada twist le ati ho tum and we hav to wait so that we can see them together again............

but i m waiting for it..........

loved this part completely.........

update soon.........

thanks for the pm

bye

angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

res:)))))))))

hey ankita amazin updatre.................plz continue soon........... finallty anjie is realizin her mistake.............. not to forget rahul muski also.............thnx for d pm.......
Edited by angelina_2005 - 15 years ago
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ishanki!!!!!!!!!!
just wanna ask one question......

HOW COULD YOU WRITE SOOOO WELL????????????

god i really dont know tumhari story me kya jadu hai...hamesha i am speechless to say something...
itne mind blowing scenes
alllll the scenes were awesome
and RM realization was great...ekdum sahi hua unke saath
but mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi ki RM bhi to doctor hai to vo apne bache ka check to kar hi sakte hai atleast.....i know ki relatives are not allowed to do anything but still jab koi doctor nahi hai tab to kar sakti haina ...armaan ne bhi to riddhima ka operation kiya tha jab muskaan nahi thi......do reply......
the celebration was great
awesome episode with awseome end..hehe
waiting for next part
aur vo jo bada wala twist aane wala hai na AR ki life me....i know ki vo un dono ko alag to nahi kar payega but please unhe jyada takleef mat dena and i hope ki vo unki relationship ko aur bhi jyada strong kar de aur AR ki baby ke saath ki bond ko bhi.......
soo just waiting for the next part
hope to read soon from you....
love ya