Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: frnd.of.frndz

I agree with Ritu..
yeh sab NEha ka hi idea hai..

HAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....
dekho mujhe pata hai tum sab naa jealous ho ki anku sabse zyada mujhse pyar karti hai
isiliye yeh komolika wali chaalein chali jaa rahi hain

kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neha_luvPRB

dekho mujhe pata hai tum sab naa jealous ho ki anku sabse zyada mujhse pyar karti hai

dekho granny...........main aapko explain karti hun....waise to main baut obedient kid hun aapki.........aur meri maa aajkal kaafi bachkaani harkatein kar rahi hai, par agar ab baaki k log meri maa par ungli uthayenge to chup reh kar main aapke aur apne bina mardon ke khaandaan ki izzat soil mein nai mila sakti.....🤣
Meri maa sirf mujhe paida karne ke liye akeli zimmevaar hai...........Aur kisi cheez ke liye nahi.........Ye sab opposition ka kiya-dharaa hai!!! 🤣
arshluver_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neha_luvPRB

😆
u guys realy very funny
but guys u shud take this to the CC
nruti

there u go HAPPY
sorry if i hurt anyone
Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
bazingaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey

OMG how can muskaan say such things to AR
armaan was really funny with the baby
cant wait for the next part
cont soon

Luv Ya
archielicious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyya ishanki
from a very long time i was trying to buy time to comment on ur ff.....
seriously being so busy with studies tht it was emmensely difficult for me to leave my feeling towards ur ff.......
i will like to tell u tht i read all the parts of ths ff in one go.....n really found ur story very interesting ...n will also appreciaite ur writing skills......honestly i read few parts in beginning whn u started ths ff.......but due to lack of time lost intact with it.....i know i hav been frequently visiting i-f last few months n didnt showed u up bcoz i was still busy n again i m stuck up with my exms n don hav enough time to visit i-f regularly...u see ths is a big dissadvantage of being a student of high school......n i guess i wont be able to comment also in each n every part though will try my best..if possible try to pm me.......
woah ....finally i very happy tht after so much of elay i m finally able to express my views on ur ff........sorry if i hurt to any whr...
tc ........
with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chahat_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ishu update soon na

aur hey neha hows u
hav read lots abt u lol
wht r u guys blaming her 4 ??
GoDsLoVe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

LAL RANG KI CHUNRI SE SAJA MAA KA DARBAAR, HARSHIT HUA MAN, PULKIT HUA SANSAR, NANHE NAHE KADAMO SE MAA AAYI HUM SABKE DAWAR, MUBARAK HO SABKO NAVRATRO KA TYOHAR...

HAPPY NAVRATRE TO ALL OF YOU

CREDIT GOES TO NEHA... THANKS A LOT DEAR

Part-142

Riddhima after disconnecting call got up from bed and took his prince in lap and carefully removed his clothes and made her way in bathroom mumbling nehlana to padega, aaj chod dungi kal bhi par kab tak..seekhna to padega hi haina betu..(looking at baby) who slightly opened his mouth in sleep and did little stretching and finally lost in his baby's world… riddhima smiled and finally entered in bathroom, looked for bath tub that was just a few inch long then baby size, filled with water, riddhima once again hesitated and checked water, then slightly dips baby's fingures in it,

he didn't reacted much, then with slight confidence she dipped his hand, this time he opened his tiny eyes and felt uncomfortable, when she poured water on his arm he started crying, she mumbled bas betu 5 minutes….then on the verge of putting him in bath tub but stopped, again confused thinking ab mai isse pakad kar rakhungi to paani kaise daalungi, she tried putting water on him with one hand but it's quiet tough, she's thinking when she felt her hand that was under baby's neck was caught, she turned with surprised only to find armaan standing at the back of her with a very sweet smile…

A: mai isse pakadta hun tum paani daalo...(riddhima didn't reacted just looking him, seeing no reaction from her) riddhima paani to tumhe hi daalna padega aur soap bhi tum hi lagana, mujhe ye karna nahi aata, I know ki tumhe bhi karna nahi aata but tumhe phir bhi ye to pata haina ki kaha kitna paani daalna hai, mai to puri bucket hi daal dunga ek hi baar mai… isliye tum hi isse bath do, mai hamare iss cry baby ko pakadta rakhta hun…. (riddhima smiled and nodded slightly)

Riddhima poured water on baby to which he started crying more loudly, armaan slightly took him up from bath tub..

R: kya kar rahe ho armaan, niche karo nannu ko…

A: bas riddhima naha to liya, aaj hi pure saal ki kassar nikalni hai kya…

R: armaan abhi wo puri tarah gila bhi nahi hua..

A: (looking at him who's crying very loudly) nahi baaki hum kal nehlayenge, kitna ro raha hai baby….

R: saare bache rote hai nahate hue…

A: par..

R: armaan tum nannu ko mujhe hi de do, mai hi nehla leti hun…

A: okk sorry…(riddhima started giving him bath and armaan remained busy in pampering his child, remained so possessive if he's holding him correctly or not, when riddhima applied soap on his face baby's crying was more louder….)

A: riddhima..(putting water on his face) bas ab naha liya ye, rula rula ke bechare ko pareshan hi kar diya…(he quickly took him up and without toweling him hugged him and slightly patted on his back….) bas bash baby ho gaya, ab aur nahi nahayenge, aap to super champ ho, aur champs kabhi nahi rote, challo jaldi se apne pa ko sweet si smile do…(riddhima was looking at the duo and was just smiling and shaking her head thinking god 2 minute mai dono baap bete ne tufaan macha diya.. in between baby sneezed a little, riddhima quickly took him back from armaan and covered him in towel, in between their interns entered in house and was shouting like ever, armaan came out, where as riddhima quickly dressed their son..

Outside room

A: tum log??? Yaha iss time par???

Sourav: hum apne little prince se milne aaye hai, aapko koi problem????

A: nahi mujhe kya problem hogi, par hospital???

Sonal: aaj independence day hai…(armaan now understood and before he could speak anything all the interns rushed in their room and found him sleeping, but still sonal picked him up and mumbled awwww)

Hospital…

Muskaan and rahul was sitting next to harsh and namrata(their daughter) who was also admitted in hospital as when she saw his brother bleeding badly she got scared and goes in unconscious state, from that time she didn't came back in senses, muskaan from that time was crying in continuation…. And rahul too was controlling his tears somehow when remembered his moments with kids, just praying in every second for their health…

Since morning there's a lot of hulchul in AR house, armaan was running from here and there, was not having even a single minute to take a relaxing breathe as today their son's completed 11 days on earth, so their was a small pooja as well as get together in their house, he's busy in checking arrangements where as riddhima was making their son ready and dressed herself too in saree with little make-up, and after taking out clothes for armaan she settled on bed and closed her eyes, still there's weekness in her body though her stitches're dissolved properly…

in between raju came and placed a big glass of milk + big bowl of panjiri and said "armaan bhaiya ne kaha hai jaldi se kha lijiye aur haan isse girane ki bilkul koshish na kijiyega nahi to 2 bowls khaane padenge panjiri ke aur 2 glass milk, ye bhi armaan bhaiya ne kaha hai…. Riddhima made a slight face and mumbled ye armaan na mujhe tunn-tunn banakar chodega, itni ghee waali panjiri…(before she could complete)

Vo: abhi 1 mahina aur khaani hai…(she raised her eyes only to find armaan standing on door smiling, he came to her and took out kaajal from her eyes, riddhima blushed thinking armaan will put that before her ear but armaan turned to baby and put that kaajal at the back of his ear and took him in his arms and started playing with his palms sometimes nuzzling against his tiny nose, riddhima felt slight jealous, she placed bowl back on tray) riddhima panjiri khatam karo..(while playing with baby and making faces like him)

R: bas mera paet bhar gaya hai aur nahi khaani…

A: tum aaram se kha rahi ho ya phir mai khillaun tumhe???

R: maine kaha na mujhe bhuk nahi lag rahi…(she got up from bed when armaan pulled her hand, she settled back on bed, armaan again handled her bowl) mai panjiri khaa khaa ke bore ho chukki hun, maine nahi khaani….

A: baby lagta hai kuch jal raha hai, aapko bhi smell aayi jalne ki…(as if that little one understood his words, he made a slight face to which armaan giggled and riddhima burned more, and tried to get up but armaan's grip was very tight around her wrist, armaan while looking at baby) aap to kitne samajhdaar bache ho aap hi kuch samjha do apni mumma ko, kaho ki mumma apne liye na sahi to mere liye hi kha lo, agar nahi khaogi to recover kaise hogi, aapko pata haina ki aap kitni week ho abhi…. Aur ye samjhana mat bhulna ki kissi aur ka gussa khaane par nikalna is not good at all….

R: betu apne papa se kaho unhe bahut badi galat fehmi hai, mai bahut khush hun, gussa nahi…

A: (hitting on her arm) jhootii… bache ke saamne jhoot bolte hue sharam nahi aati, kya effect padega usspar…(riddhima made a face, atlast armaan stopped teasing her and moved to her slightly kisses on her cheeks, riddhima still not looking him, he placed his arm around her shoulder, pulled her close and mumbled) waise tumhara chehra acha lagta hai jab gusse se tumhari aankhe laal ho jaati hai, par haste hue aur jayda sundar lagta hai, to kya mujhe wo khubsurat chehra dekhne ko milega???? (she didn't reacted)apne husband ke liye na sahi apne bete ke liye hi smile de do…(riddhima looked him still with same face, armaan looked at baby)

dekha dekha tumhari mumma bahut kanjus hai, apne bete ke liye ek chotti si smile nahi de sakti… Meri kissi bhi waste ho gayi, aapko karta to atleast aap smile to dete aur yaha par smile ka aadha S bhi nahi mila….(riddhima bites her lips to stop herself from smiling) beta agar kissi ko hassi aa rahi ho to jabardasti usse rokna nahi chahiye, dil khol kar hass lena chahiye apna hi muh hai kissi ne roka nahi hai hasne ke liye aur waise bhi hasna sehat ke liye acha hota hai hainaa…(riddhima smiled) oee hoyeee…..(riddhima slightly hit him, armaan gave her a side hug then again handled her bowl, riddhima made slight face) jaldi se kha lo, niche panditji aa gaye hai…(riddhima in a hurry got up, armaan again pulled her back) khaaye bina kahi nahi jaogi tum…

R: armaannn already kitna late ho gaye hai, baad mai kha lungi na, ab challo niche…

A: kuch nahi hota 10 minute aur late ho jayenge par khaye bina nahi jaogi tum kahin bhi… tumhe pata haina tumhe iss waqt healthy diet ki kitni jarurat hai…

R: armaan pichle 9 mahino se sirf yehi line sunn rahi hun, mai bore ho gayi hun…

A: okk if you don't wanna eat then stop feeding him…(riddhima looked him with little surprise) aise kyu dekh rahi ho, kuch galat to nahi kaha maine, abhi tak tum theek se recover bhi nahi hui ho riddhima, uppar se hamari iss nanhi si jaan ki bhi responsibility hai aur agar tum aise hi careless hui apne khaane ko lekar to mai tumhe ab khaane ke liye force nahi karunga par ab nannu ki bhi bhuk ki chinta tum nahi karogi, ab se ye bottle se dudh..(hardly he completed this word when)

R: khaa to rahi hun armaan, ab to daantna band karo..(with a baby face)

A: mai daant kaha raha hun, just tumhe samjha raha hun… ab jaldi se khatam karo… (riddhima started eating like an obedient child, armaan kept on smiling and then slightly caresses her hair with love)

other side panditji asked ritu to call AR, ritu on the verge of getting up but stopped when saw AR coming with baby in riddhima arms and armaan's arm around her shoulder and was playing and mimicking his child, everyone was looking at the trio who're lost in their own world….before everyone could meet riddhima and their child panditji called them, their's a small hawan, then panditji asked about name of child…

A,R: wo to aap hi batayenge panditji, kyunki koi AARISH keh raha hai

A: aur koi ARDHAAN…

Pa: aapko kaunsa naam pasand hai??

A: ARDHAAN..

R: AARISH…

Ri: (from back) panditji iss se pehle phir ladayi ho aap hi bata do ki kya naam rakhna hai, aapka vote hi decide karega kaun sa naam rakha jayega…(All giggled)

Pa: naam to dono hi ache hai… (thinking a bit) dono hi naam rakh do…(AR exchanged looks, then armaan got up and hugged panditji tightly)

A: panditji aap to great ho, ek hi second mai solution nikal diya problem ka, hum dono hi naam rakh dete hai… theek haina…(looking at riddhima who's confused at first then nodded…. Then they mumbled both names in baby's ear and said now this's your identity….

Everyone now started coming to baby to give him blessings and this time everyone was surprised after seeing baby, he's totally changed from his first day, actually first day everyone had seen him with his dead skin and little red spots on his face that most infants have after birth, and now on 11th day he's looking totally different wrapped in blanket with mickey mouse cap, from his skin almost all the red spots're off, he's glowing like anything, totally golu mollu with fair color… today his features're also clear… he's actually a mixture of AR, his eyes're on armaan, then nose and lips on riddhima,

if he has a naughty face like armaan, then on other side he also has the innocence of riddhima on face…his smile is naughty as well as sweet too, totally looks like AR baby…(sorry didn't find any photo, maine bahut search kiya par nahi milli, ab aap log apne aap hi visualize karlo baby ko) if AR together as a couple attracts each and every eye so as their child, he alone was equal to AR…from him only the blissful fragrance of love comes, after looking him anyone could smile if he's really angry, anyone could learn the meaning of love besides if he/she has only learn to earn enemies in life and this's proved when mukul smiled after seeing the baby and was curious to take baby in his lap,

mukul who's intern of rohit, very reserved and very rude too, hardly someone had seen him smiling and due to his nature everyone had maintained a distance from him, but today don't know what happened to him, when he saw baby he's totally lost in him as if anything was attracting him, he found himself losing in baby completely and when his steps moved towards riddhima and when he opened his arms with a sweet smile on lips and thirsty eyes he himself doesn't know,

the only thing he felt that he wants to hug baby and wants to play with him, everyone was surprised seeing him like this… after 5 minutes srishti asked him to give her baby she wanna play with him, but mukul shaked his head, then said tum bhi yehi baith jao milkar khillate hai, slowly slowly all settled next to him and while playing with baby don't know when their distances with mukul ended, mukul for the first time laughed heartidly that even from his eyes water started coming out, actually baby was waking when they were playing with him and he too was passing little smiles when they're slightly rolling him and was making "ulte seedhe" faces followed by his arms movements which he's moving in air as if flying a kite and then slightly holds anyone's head if he/she try to do nuzzle in his tummy that's making him more and more adorable…

after that some ladies sang songs and pulled AR on floor with baby for dance, they did slight dance and when morning was over in enjoyment no one knows, after having lunch everyone started going but still AR,NI-AB,RI-CH,RO-PR and all the interns was sitting, though vedic was again and again receiving page from hospital yet he didn't got up, and after 1 hour when finally their cell started ringing with hospital's number flashing everyone left though didn't want to go at all….

Ri: (looking at riddhima who's continuously looking in other direction) kya hua riddhima, kya soch rahi hai???? (riddhima shook her head and with eyes pointed towards niki and prachi, ritu turned back and found niki, prachi still sitting in the same position and looking at baby in continuation from last hour, ritu goes towards them and hitted on their heads) bache ko kha hi jaogi kya tum dono, pichle ek ghante se aise hi nihare jaa rahi ho, najar laga ke chodogi, lao do mujhe (niki pulled baby back..)

Ni: hamara thhodi na koi kasoor hai, saara kasoor teri nanad ka hai usse keh… (riddhima made a confused face)

R: meraa??? Maine kya kiya???

Ni: kya jarurat thi itna sundar se baby ko duniya mai laane ki, thoda sa kam sundar le aati to kuch ho na jaata…

R: akele mera kasoor hai kya, koi aur bhi iss ka pure 50% infact iss se bhi jayda % ka jimmedaar hai… (looking at armaan who's busy with chirag,abhi,rohit and they're sitting little far from them) usse kaho jo 24 ghante meri aankho ke saamne rehta tha, obviously baby ko ussi par jaana tha…. (all giggled and riddhima adored armaan with love… when ritu caressed baby's hair)

Ri: sach mai riddhima baby itna sundar hai, tumhare pyar ka noor lekar aaya hai apne chehre pe… ache se chada hua hai tum dono ke pyar ka roop iss par…(riddhima blushed and slightly reddens…)

Pr: sach mai itna pyara hai, ajeeb sa khichav hai isme, jitna dekhte hai mann karta hai aur dekhte hi jaye…

Ri: check kariyo isse theek se, nerves ki jagah magnets to nahi hai iski body mai… (riddhima smiled)

Pr: najar jarur uttar diyo iski aur 24 ghante kala teeka lagakar rakha kar, 2 sec nahi lagte najar lagne mai aur khaskar jab bacha itna pyara ho, bilkul teddy sa hai, pata nahi isme kya itna alag sa hai..

riddhima's just kept on smiling, what else she can do… after sometime males also
Joined them, armaan after taking baby from ritu settled next to riddhima…. Riddhima too holds him from bottom overlapping armaan arms and sliping her fingures into his hand, don't know armaan felt something in her touch, he looked her and asked with eyes what happened??? Riddhima shook and placed her head on his shoulder…for the time armaan didn't said anything just kissed on her head, in between baby started making faces as if on the verge of crying, before he could cry riddhima quickly checked if he's not hungry but he's so she got up and moved towards his angel's room trying to involve their lil kid in her lovely babyish talk so that he won't cry…. After sometime armaan too came in room, riddhima was sitting against wall with closed eyes with a great satisfying look on her face, side by side caressing their angel too…armaan settled next to riddhima, riddhima opened her eyes….

R: (before he could say) I love you armaan…. (armaan first smiled, then)

A: bas yehi kehna tha??

R: (nodded) bahut time ho gaya tha tumhe bataye hue…

A: kya???

R: (looking in his eyes) mai tumhe pehle se bhi jayda pyar karne lagi hun…

A: kitna????

R: wo to mujhe nahi pata, bas itna pata hai ki nannu ke aane ke baad mujhe aur bhi jayda pyar ho gaya tumse.. (armaan smiled at her sweet confession, and kissed on her head, riddhima was still looking him, armaan found an unknown agreement in her eyes, he moved to her lips and kissed her with all the love, riddhima too replied him with same love and moved her one hand in his hair, both were trying to share and express their love when riddhima felt a little tug on her tummy, both took a leave at the same time as armaan too felt the same…. Both looked down only to find aarish kicking armaan with his tiny legs and was cuddling against riddhima's tummy… both smiled, armaan took in his arms and started patting lightly so as to make him digest and when he took a small burp, he shifted him in his lap and found little milk coming out from his mouth…

A: (while clearing his mouth with hanky) jab pata hai aapki paet ki tanki bahut chotti hai to jaruri hai ek saath isme itna saara bharna, digest hota nahi hai aur laalach aise laga hai jaise bas last baar tummy full karne ka mauka milla hai, isliye jaha tak bhara jaa raha hai bhar lo bas… hainaa… (riddhima after setting her pallu, hit him….. Aarish passed a very sweey lil smile… armaan teased baby making a little face, in between both heard their names called out from outside, they got up and moved out)

Hospital…

As soon as interns reached hospital, sisiter lovely asked vedic and srishti to rush towards ICU as harsh is not well and muskaan is crying from last 4 hours in continuation, she's trying to contact you but you didn't picked the call, vedic and srishti said with coldness "yay we're busy" and then moved towards ICU.. as soon as they entered in ICU muskaan followed by rahul got up with anger, her eyes was totally red may be coz she cried a lot…
But seeing their eyes too both vedic, srishti remained ineffective and ignored them, then moved to harsh but stopped in between by rahul…

Ra: tum dono doctors hote hue bhi itne careless kaise ho sakte ho???(in anger tone) yaha par hamare bache ki jaan khatre mai hai aur tum log function attend kar rahe the… abhi interns hokar ye haal hai to doctors bankar to pata nahi kitni jaanei le loge, tumhari iss laparwahi ke liye tumhe rusticate kiya jaa sakta hai aur tumhe phir se entrance clear karna padega, matlab 1 second mai tumhara carreer khatam… agar mere bache ko kuch ho jaata to….

Ve: hua to nahi na(with coldness, and looked rahul as if not interested in hearing his words. Rahul found their faces without guilt which raised his anger more)

Ra: (holding vedic arms and pointed towards muskaan) dekho iski maa ko ro rokar bura haal ho gaya hai, agar hamare bache ko kuch ho jaata to ye bhi

Sr: (cutting him) to inhe kuch na hota sir, duniya mai kitne saare bache hai jo survive karte hai aur marte bhi hai, unhi bacho mai se aapka bacha bhi aa jaata..(rahul with anger raised his arm to hit her, but vedic holds his arm and tightly threw it with a jerk)

Ve: kyu aaj aapko itna pain kyu ho raha hai, aaj se theek 11 din pehle aapne bhi yehi wordings kissi ko kahi thi, jab Armaan sir aur riddhima mam ko kuch nahi ho sakta tha unke bache ke bina to aap logo ko kya ho sakta ha, aap log bhi aaram se ache se survive kar sakte hai…. (rahul was quiet now, he brought his hands back from vedic's collar)

Sr: jab aap log hamare seniors hokar aisi harkat kar sakte hai to hum log kyu nahi, after all juniors apne seniors ko hi follow karte hai… jab aap log janamashtmi celebrate ka sakte hai apni resposnsibility bhul kar to hum function kyu nahi attend kar sakte, apne bete ke liye dukh ho raha hai aapko, uss din kaha gaye the aapke ye sab emotions jab bhabhi ko aapki patni ne itna kuch bola, jab itna sab bolne ki himmat rakhte ho to khud bhi usko face karne ki himmat rakhni chahiye, uss din bhabhi aur unke bache ki dono ki jaan khatre mai thi tab to aapko apni responsibility yaad nahi aayi to aaj kyu yaad aa rahi hai,

apna dukh dukh ho gaya auron ka dukh paani hai…aap apni patni ki haalat to bata rahe ho, kya ek pal ke liye socha unki haalat kya thi… jara bhi pachtawa nahi tha na aapko apni galti par, infact aapko to laga hi nahi ki aapne galti ki hai to phir aaj hamare uppar itna gussa kyu aa raha hai, kyu expect kar rahe hai aap ki hume pachtawa hoga.. hume koi guilt nahi hai yaha par late aane ka, obviously hum apne ardhaan ko akela chodkar na aate uske function par… aur aapko to ye baat samajhni chahiye naki gussa hona chahiye, aap log bhi to aisa hi karte na, chahe phir aapke patients aapke intejar mai apni jaan hi kyu na kho de… (both turned to go when)

Mu: (with crying eyes) kaha jaa rahe ho, mere bete ka to check-up…

Ve: (cutting her) hum log change karke, aur apna lab coat+ sthetoscope lekar aate hai..

Mu: (almost bends on her knees) please mere bache ko ek baar dekh lo, usse kuch ho gaya to mai marr jaungi… (and stopped, reminded riddhima's words, when riddhima too said the same words and what she replied in return, she cried in heart loudly and mumbled mujhe maaf kardo, mujhe maaf kar do riddhima, rahul too was feeling bad, didn't have capacity to console muskaan coz he knew whatever vedic and srishti said was cent percent right, he cleared his tears and placed his hand on muskaan shoulder,

she holds him and started crying more loudly…and this was the time and day when their repentation started from the deep bottom of their heart, they knew they did a big crime, that's why god's punishing their child for all their sins… namrata too was not so good, though she's shifted to private room… in a single minute their life changed to worst… from last 11 days everyone in hospital was ignoring them, look them with coldness in eyes as if they're strangers, though their children were given proper medication but no one had love and feeling of grief towards muskaan/rahul or their children, though their interns were never attached with them yet they respect them,

greet them whenever meets them, but after AR case that link was also broken… interns hardly faces them, and from the corridor with which they pass, interns changes their way or crosses them as if they don't know them, infact sonal had requested dr. keerti that from now she'll be doing her internship under dr. riddhima or dr. nikita, she doesn't wants to spoil her carreer with dr. muskaan… when muskaan heard that words she's almost broke into several pieces, even sister and wardboys started avoiding them coz whenever they see them AR face came in front of their eyes…. dr. keerti was also angry with muskaan, anjali and atul was also not talking to them infact anjali even didn't go to see their children, Each and Everything, every eye seemed to be changed in last 11 days… (lets see what will happen next)

anjali was sobbing in her cabin when atul entered in, anjali quickly cleared her tears, atul notices that…

At: kya hua anjali??? (she shook her head) tum chaho to mujhse share kar sakti ho, husband to tumne mujhe maana nahi to as a friend hi sahi… bolo kya hua???

An: (with hesitaton) aaj AR ke ghar par function tha unke bete ke 11 days complete hone ke liye, unhono pure hospital ko invite kiya tha aur hume card to kya, invitation register par hamara naam bhi nahi likhwaya tha, itni nafrat karte hai wo humse aur jabki hamara koi kasoor bhi nahi tha…(toggling the gift pack that she bought for AR baby) kyu nahi bulaya unhone hume, aisa kaise kar sakte hai wo log hamare saath….

At: hum logo ne bhi to unhe hamari shaadi par nahi bulaya tha anjali…

An: par tab baat aur thi aur aaj baat aur hai…

At: nahi anjali baat same thi, bas farak ye tha tab tum AR se gussa thi, nafrat karti th unse aur aaj AR gussa hai….(anjali felt bad, first didn't want to accept the reason but after thinking a lot she realized atul was right)

AR home….

Ri: (hit on chirag's arm) kabhi apne bacho ko to itne pyar se khillaya nahi aur aarish ko godd se niche uttarne ka naam hi nahi le rahe, aise dekh rahe ho jaise pata nahi bacho se kitna pyar ho….(everyone giggled, ritu took baby from chirag and started playing where as chirag holds armaan from shoulder)

Ch: sach sach bata ye bacha itna alag kyu aur kaise hai, aisa tum dono ne kya alag kiya tha jo tumhara bacha itna alag hai…

A: tune mujhe paagal samjha hai, agar maine apni trick bata di to tu hamare desh ke motto "population control" ko bhul kar pata nahi kitni population bhada dega hamare desh ki… aur mai iss desh ka waasi hone ke naate aisa kabhi nahi hone dunga, isliye tujhe kabhi trick nahi bataunga…

Ch: mat bata, mai apni bahen se puch leta hun, wo surely bata degi…

A: waise tu kya puchega riddhima se??? (chirag on the verge of speaking, then realized it's not a good thing to ask, so he dropped his idea… they chatted for 3-4 hours and after
That everyone left… AR too retired to their room…after changing clothes they settled on bed, armaan was slightly clapping so as to wake up his angel and was calling Ardhaan.. Ardhaan….

baby opened his eyes a bit and slightly passed a sweet smile to which armaan took him in his arms and kissed him tightly on his forehead and mumbled

A: "aap itne pyare kyu ho, mann karta hai aapko bas aise hi dekhta rahun… par sirf tab tak jab tak aap ye gandi gandi harkattein na karo… slightly raising him, tried to show something to riddhima, but she didn't understand until armaan gave baby back to riddhima and she found his nappy wet..

R: ( smiled and mumbled) "betu aapne papa par phir se susu kar diya…." Then said very good that's like my baby…armaan looked her with surprise...

A: ohh to ardhaan ko bigadne mai tumhara haath hai, tumhi isse sikhati ho ki papa ki goddi mai jaate hi susu kar do taaki mai jaldi se isse tumhari goddi mai pakda dun aur tum aur jayda time spend kar sako iske saath…hmmm underground teaming chal rahi hai dono maa bete ki…(riddhima laughed and slightly give high five to aarish and kissed him and did slight dance, armaan thought mujhe kuch karna padega, nahi to inka kya bharosa jab marji mujhe team se out kar de apni aapas mai fixing karke aur phir mai bechara pyar ka maara kaha jaunga… iss se pehle ye sab ho mujhe kuch karna padega…. Hee hee hee hee)

And that's the end…(are nahi abhi story end nahi hui hai, mai to iss part ki baat kar rahi hun,)

This time no precap, just wait for next part, that'll be updated next week either on Saturday or on Sunday….

Wanna ask if you're prepared for twist in AR life… hopefully yes… but before that enjoy little romance in AR and their moments with AARISH/ARDHAAN hardly 2-3 parts more and then the biggest twist till date+ it's effect on AR.. par abhi 2-3 parts baad,

Hope you liked todays part, don't forget to leave your views or kindly hit like button..

Neha,ritu,kshu,rucha:

KPABHSH THREAD

ishu(me) neha

CC

THREAD

kshu(candy) ritu(dii neha ki)

Rucha

dard hua kya kicks khaake????Ab agar tum charon mai se iss thread mai koi chat karta najar aaya to beta iss baar without sandals kick maari hai agli baar badi badi heels waale sandals honge…bechare pyare se pyar waale thread mai bhootniyon ko ghussa diya… baby bhi darr gaya hoga, chipak kar so raha tha apni mumma ke saath…

Chahat:first of all, all the very best for your exams, may you rock dear, don't worry mujhe koi blame nahi kar raha tha, wo just mujhe tease karne ki koshish kar rahe the, unhe meri daant khaane mai bada maja aata hai, actually meri daant unhe vinod aggarwal ke music ki tarah lagti hai…..

Hnisha:welcome dear, yes surely we can be friends…

Luvkaranmadly: dear thanks for sharing your views, I can understand very well and don't worry about comments coz study comes first in anyway…it's enough for me that you atleast shared your views… thanks and all the best for your studies…

Milte hai next update mai.. again I'll pm you…if anyone's name is missing from pm list then inform me, I'll update his/her name in list

Bye bye, take care….

Urs
Ishanki….

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kya karte ho ishu di
aapki fic padke mere aas paas sirf ek hi sawaal hota hai vo yeh ki kya pyaar aisa bhi ho sakta hai????? aur saath hi saath uska jawaab bhi gunjta hai......haan...pyaar aisa bhi ho sakta hai......agar hum is duniya ko aapke nazariye se dekhe
itna acha kaise likhte ho?????? sach bolun....aap itna acha likhte ho ki main aapke part mein kho jaati hun ek dum vaise jaise aapke characters ardhaan mein kho jaate hai
loved the bit where u made muskaan realize her mistake but pls uske bachon ko sahi salaamat ghar pahuncha dijiyega..... loved the characters and names of your interns......
VAISE MUJHE AISA LAG RAHA HAI KI ISS BAAR KA TWIST IS A PLEASANT ONE BECAUSE AAPKE BAATEIN MAKES IT SEEM TO BE A HAPPY ONE....N NOT A SAD ONE....AS BY MY GUESS.....IS THIS TWIST A REUNION WITH LOTS OF FORGIVING AND FORGETTING TAKING PLACE WHEREIN THE ENTIRE OLD INTERN GANG JOINS THE NEW INTERN GANG TO DO A LOT OF MASTI WITH SHASHANK'S AAPROVAL AND STUFF.....JUST MY GUESS KYUNKI AISE TO AAPKI FIC BAHUT UNPREDICTABLE HAI BUT ITNE DIN MEIN AAPKA MIND ITNA TO READ KARNA SEEKHA HAI....I HOPE.......
MUJHE AISA ISLIYE BHI LAGA KYUNKI PICHLE 8-10 EPISODES SE U R INCLUDING THE OLD INTERN GANG...ANJY REALIZING HER MISTAKE AND SHASHANK ALSO PACIFYING HIMSELF WITH HIS EGO AND NOT HATRED
WELL WILL WAIT ANYWAYS.....KAASH YE PART SATURDAY SE PEHLE AA PAATA BUT WUD WAIT
CONTINUE SOON
THANX FOR THE PM
LOTS OF LOVE
KAVYA
Edited by dmg_fanatic - 15 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haiii dii😃

asusual simply awesome update!!
wooww so the baby is with the both names😃
n the baby's description of having both AR features n completely special from other baby in the Universe is simply superb
Armaan thinking of that he may be kicked out of the team is simply adorable dii
loved it!!
So finally the great Muskaan n Rahul came to know about the meaning of their words😡😡
Anjali! how can she even think whatever she did is not her fault😡😡stupid women atleast now she understood her deeds😊
really really waiting for the twist dii
will be waiting or ur next updates!!
Takecare . . with lots of LOVE . . hima!!
Edited by k_anjali12 - 15 years ago
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wah kya kick thi😆
kamar dard hoying mere ko
me going apne DR armaan k paas😆..
dekh yeh naa saazish rachi jaa rahi hai mere khilaaf...... main sarasar bekasoor hun

now comments

arey wah nahayi nahayi kar li mere shonu ne
next baar nahayi main karvaungi
basket ko kuch nahi aata😆
ab aaya unth pahad k neeche...RM ki baat kar rahi hun
yeh sirf ff ki baat nahi kar rhai hun...yeh sab k liye ek lesson hai ki bhagwan sab dekh raha hai
aur sabko apne kiye ka phal yehin milega...so be a good human being

oye mere ko bhi dekhna hai mere shonu ko
sab dekh rahe hain... nazar laga rahe hain...
yeh nazar battu mere bete k paas rakh de....

lol chiraag was so funny... ridz se poochne jaa raha tha nalayak😆
hehe shonu ne phir se papa ko gila kar diya;... very good
o meri maa tu kya karne wali hai mere shonu aur uske mumma papa k saath
mere shonu ko kuch ni hona chahiye
maine chodungi nahi werna

btw yeh part kis khushi mein itna chota likha tha
par jo bhi likha tha mind blowing likha tha
ab tu next week update karegi?? yani tune thaan liya hai ki tadpa tadpa k maarna hai
acha ji karlo jo bhi karna hai...i m all urs(seriously nahi lene ka)
LOVE Ya so much...magarmach😆
Neha

Edited by Neha_luvPRB - 15 years ago