Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey ishanki loved the part do continue soon.
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reserved..........
aaungi main........DOBARA 😆
*Before ki tu joote le ke khadi ho mujhe peetne ek liye to main bta doon ki iss late comment ki apraadhi sirf main hi nai mere yahaan ka elec board bhi hai.......😆 Aur plz joote araam se phenki........neha ke aane tak mujhe zinda rehna hai....

Today's epi was lollypop epi........😃
Tooooooooooo Good......
bas aise hi meri aankho ke saamne 24 ghante baithe raha karo… (she looked in his eyes deeply)................awww!!!!

but armaan hai na, time se pehle hi riddhima ki table par saara saaman pahunch jaata tha...... Haayeeeeeeeeee (In SUSU's style......😉 😆)

bas jayda sexy ho gayi ho, aur to nahi koi change aya… (Armaannnnn...............)

why are you worrying when I'm with you…
you just look in my eyes and let me detangle the pain from you…
(Oye hoye......saadi kudi taan poet ban gayi.....Good one)

so hats off to you my magical girl…. My only magician......All those lines were awesome yaar........

In short, both AR were simply awesome.....Every scene had a sense of cuteness and innocence)........ And the scene in which armaan refused to go outside.....i was just imagining riddhima's eyes......😆
And chal mere ghode...tik....tik....tik.....reminded me of one of my fav.....holi episode...

I missed Ritu's family.....u must have a reason for sending them away......
And when u took this leap....i thought that u might have forgotten about niki's problem....but no....u remember everything.
And granny, as u know that am the one who keeps giving u advices about ur carrer options, here is another one for you.....Tu DOC ban ja......Kyuki tera ye medical stuff to kabhi kabhi mere uppar se jaata hai......But i really enjoy it.

Thanks for d pm.....waiting for next part.......And not to forget that this part was worth my wait.

Edited by kshanikaa - 15 years ago
cool_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow Ishanki, i cant believe i have missed so much, AR having a baby, thts so cool, i do wish this baby can bridge the gap between AR and Riddhimas family.
If u have a PM service, wud u pls PM me too
Thanks Mini
dipu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey!!!!!

that was lovely update....

thier love is just so understanding...

update next one soon....

ahenseven thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey what a lovely update.............throughly enjoyed reading it and thanks for the pm pls update quickly.............love neha 😊
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ishu i loved it
Can i ask u for armaan-riddhima to have a small fight when she gets agitated at him and he gets annoyed just a request

..kashish.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ishu! thanks for teh PM! Loved the part! hai!...so she is not talking to padma..but even she didnt make any advances to talk to her before! wonderin what will happen next...something isbothering nikki! hope it comes out soon!
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girl..........Rockin Part.........showed gr8 understandin btween armaan & ridz...continue soon thnx for d pm...tc...
cool_doll90 thumbnail
hey ishu,
very nice part... to gud... loved it...continue sonn.. and thanks for the pm..

IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO COMMMENT AS MY EXAMS😡 ARE STARTING FROM 30TH... BUT I PROMISE TO COMMENT WHENEVER POSSIBLE... BUT PLZZ DO PM ME....

LOVE
COOL DOLL
ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey ishanki,
awesome part loved it..thanks 4 the pm..pls continue soon