prem__heer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Where was Lalit today.. I didn't see him.. I think when he finds out about this whole thing, i think he will take Heer's and Meher's side because by now i think he is the only one that knows that the mann sisters can'never do anything so stupid. I am sure he will be on their side. But its veera who fills everyones ears, so never know. But didn't maya tell veera that she was going to get her so rich and stuff, that never happened. Also what are the both of them getting out of this.AHHHHHHH NOTHING!!! who does this to there brother/family. I think the creatives need to start showing more of actuall reality that happens in peoples lives. Instead of making useless things like this.I mean who long will it take for the family to realize that it is their stupid daughter who is doing all this, and always is!!!! Doesn't Nihal have that paper that shows that veera got a abortion. Also veera and maya can be proven wrong, if nihal can bring out that doctor, who did veera's operation. She even asked her before veera was about to get an abortion, if she wanted one. Also veera and maya said all these things about Nihal and heer in fornt of the doctor, the doctor can prove that nihal and heer are all innocent. I hope that doctor comes in the show sometime soon..........😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is show ka koi bharasa nahi hai!!! Characters come and go whenever they like!!!
Ex: Ash and DJ, ring any bells!?!?!? =D
Maybe Lallu took sleeping pills so he was in deep sleep or something!!!! lol
prem__heer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ahaha yeah probably didn't wanna hear veera bak bak all the time!!!!!!!!!!