Are You Serious Makers????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

please stop this faltu ka drama serial getting on to nerves now... unrealistic things they are showing on this show...

SONY - please stop this OTT acting and boring serial

😡

All three storylines are dragging and stupid !

Originally posted by busybee2014

please stop this faltu ka drama serial getting on to nerves now... unrealistic things they are showing on this show...

SONY - please stop this OTT acting and boring serial

😡

Oh please !!! If you don’t like it, do yourself a favor and don’t watch it !! I agree the characters do get a bit OTT, but characters like Bindu, DO EXIST !! I am like Bindu ! And as for Parthana.. OMG, I agree with you.. she’s just being too weird and too much !! I say, it’s vecause of her, Viraj lost his dad ! If Viraj wasn’t forced to leave his position.. the company would have been under them ! As for Meghana.. her character is realistic !! 

What I like about this show is how real it is.. minus Prathana’s story ! But, give it a chance, at least !!! 

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Oh please !!! If you don’t like it, do yourself a favor and don’t watch it !! I agree the characters do get a bit OTT, but characters like Bindu, DO EXIST !! I am like Bindu ! And as for Parthana.. OMG, I agree with you.. she’s just being too weird and too much !! I say, it’s vecause of her, Viraj lost his dad ! If Viraj wasn’t forced to leave his position.. the company would have been under them ! As for Meghana.. her character is realistic !! 

What I like about this show is how real it is.. minus Prathana’s story ! But, give it a chance, at least !!! 

are u serious??? u like Bindu Devi?? 

is this a serial or a fake nautanki being shown - how can viraj and family not question as to who and how the business empire was taken over by someone looks like DAS BABU is the culprit

I agree there’s some parts that’s a bit silly. Like the viraj story, fair enough the shares were bought but if virajs family were as rich as they said they were, there would have been a separation in personal property/wealth and that of the business. Even small businesses don’t put all their eggs into one basket due to the fact that businesses fail all the time. I highly doubt that virajs dads personal bank account would also be in the businesses name that they can’t even withdraw their money from the bank. And as for bindu, the girl is crazy. Who in their right mind gets their husband married to someone else?? I used to like mandar when he supported Meghna but recently all he does is be negative, always looking for the problem in any situation rather than helping find a solution. Hate how he stands with his arms folded listening to conversations so he can later tell her how wrong she is. Seems he doesn’t want his wife or family to prosper. I don’t think it’s to do with losing their culture, his kids will remember their culture if it’s instilled in them. He just seems too content with being poor and not wanting to get further in life.