Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Totally he is..I second Parineeti though she's saying she's not in the clique to attend those parties and definitely even if not offer people attending those parties rub shoulders with these filmakers and will be more likely considered.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I have an allegation that YRF gave parineeti a job that parineeti herself now claims she didn’t have skills for. Thats not fair 😂 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

“A guilty conscience needs no accuser”.

Someone says something about Nepotism and he goes all defensive.Why did he feel the need to raise this topic,becoz he wanted to vent out.Typical Kjo behaviour.smiley29

I have no repulsion or hatred for the nepo kids..if they are good I don’t mind them at all..but they have an upper hand please stop denying that Karan.

I mean come on are you telling me Janvi gets so many movies and with good directors too without connections and networking and where does all this take place..of course in the parties.All these nepo kids have some or the other time accepted how they were after some directors to get a certain movie.

There’s no doubt that bollywood parties are the best place for making connections.Is he dumb..they arent saying that movies are signed in these parties…ki pen and paper leke log movies sign kar rahe hote hain.They are claiming that you make strong connections,there’s a lot of networking involved.

Now in a party a Janvi Kapoor or Suhana or Ananaya has someone like Karan Johar who would take them to various directors and introduce them.But a Tripti,or Mrunal or Parineeti won’t have that advantage and hence even good directors these days are casting Janvi(when there’s so many better options).

I have said in the past Parineeti is being a crybaby after Chamkilla but what she said is not untrue.So Karan needs to stop bringing people like Rao who have no backbone to accept the truth and then feel like he hasn’t done anything wrong and people are just being bitter without any reason.

You have made them bitter Karan..yes you.Please the least you can do is keep your mouth shut.

Sorry I was so pissed off seeing the video..thoda zada lamba post ho gaya.smiley17

A case of the pot calling the kettle black...smiley39.....Parineeti herself is a product of nepotism......PC brought her army of cousins with her.......Parineeti may not have been a true blue nepo kid.....but due to PC.....she did have it easy and had connections....which a true outsider doesn't so......so these people should stop complaining.......as ordinary as Parineeti looks.......no one would have given her a chance if not for her connections due to PC......it is good that she turned out to be a good actor...

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Chor ki dadhi mein tinkasmiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Parineeti proved the point Karan. She said in her interview and you responded. It’s a win win situation for parineeti. And by you bringing her indirectly it proves her allegation was not false. It bothered you so much that she gave you sleepless night.

She refuses udhta punjab and that role went to Alia, she refuses RRR and that role went to Alia again. Priyanka has never supported parineeti. Whatever parineeti has achieved all based on her talent. You go parineeti, show them the mirror. I really hope Srk Salman and Aamir will never do a movie with Karan. He has such double standards. 

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was a time when Parineeti was considered a credible lead in film industry then Karan kept comparing her and Alia Bhatt on Koffee with Karan, every guest was asked the same question 

What happened that Parineeti fizzled out? 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

There was a time when Parineeti was considered a credible lead in film industry then Karan kept comparing her and Alia Bhatt on Koffee with Karan, every guest was asked the same question 

What happened that Parineeti fizzled out? 

on KWK show, Beti claimed that Parineeti Chopra makes her feel insecure. Papa kaise chup rahega?smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it really just about Pari?Isnt there a number of actress who have complained how they were supposed to do a certain movie and then they got replaced by some star kid?Liking some star kids is fine but defending Karan on this..erm..well am sure people have their reasons.

But I just wanted to say one thing, let’s not compare Pari with the star kids.What exactly has Priyanka done for Pari..really what has she ever done for Pari.Putting a few stories on insta..that’s it.Pari(teenage days) used to sing for Doordarshan way before all this.So giving Priyanka all the credit is a lil unfair.Also Priyanka herself struggled a lot before getting where she is today.Wo kya help karegi Pari ki?If anyone thinks PC is going to introduce Pari to directors,nothing can be more ridiculous than this assumption.She has changed a lot but man she was competitive.On the other hand Karan jaan laga deta hai for his girls.

I said this earlier too,Pari was being whinny but what she said was true.Karan has wronged a lot of actors by his hera pheri tactics.So the least he can do is not go after these actors now.

Edited by MyselfJ - 13 days ago