Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Thank you Anju for the new thread πŸ˜€

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't get Jhanak's monologue today!

Why she's craving to listen his confession during that best scene of the medicine applying episode? 

Why was she saying that 'sirji aap kuch nhi jantey when Ani said you're crying bcz of the pain'?

Why was she shocked when Ani said "I love you" to Arshi?

Today in her monologue, she said that she knows both Ani and Arshi love each other, and she doesn't want to be a third angle between them. If this is the real case, then how does she know that Ani loves her too?

How it becomes logically possible for Jhanak to accept that Ani loves both Arshi and her? I didn't understand her monologue part today. That seems quite baffling to me. Maybe this part was added forcefully, but at least it should make some sense with the prior thinking.

Somehow, it feels like the writers are severely lacking coherence in this story. Her today's monologue is totally out of place and doesn't make any logic at all.

@all-love-gurus here:

I need an explanation if possible from a different perspective πŸ˜…

Bermuda Triangle's mystery seems more uncomplicated now!!!

Edited by xnbstar - 16 days ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the thread❀

Congratulations guyssmiley40

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ani asks Jhanak for a gift

Poor Ani expects Jhanak to use her rights on him, he expects her to have cute couple fights, he wants that Jhanak should get affected bcz of him, even his small things should matter for her

It felt as if Ani wanted to share his deepest feelings for her

Ani feels he isn't that imp in Jhanak's life, its Rahul who actually has that kind of bond with her

Jhanak plays along & says She cant have same bond with everyone

Deep down she feels she doesnt deserve to have the bond which she wants to have with Ani/she cant have that bond

Jhanak again breaks Ani's heart by saying she can't share the bond with him, which she shares with Rahul

He asks Jhanak to cook food for him, she gets happy to do something for his happiness

Ani gets hurt when Jhanak makes him feel she doesn't wants to live in his house

Ani for the 1st time shows his vulnerable side by telling Jhanak if she leaves he will miss her, she feels Ani will move on once she leaves & he gets married to Arshi

Ani tells her to go for dinner

Ani doesn't want Jhanak to do anything out of pity/gratefulness

Ani wants to spend as much time he can with Jhanak before she leaves but only if she is happy doing so

Jhanak again shows that she feels inferior to even have pity on him (let alone love him) & says she will be happy if she could do something for his happiness

Ani thinks he cant share the feelings he has for Jhanak

Jhanak does has an idea what Ani feels for her (proven by the fact that she makes Ani jealous on her shoot using Aditya) but doesnt knows the depth of his feelings so doesnt want him to get close to her hence keeps pushing him to make sure Anishi relation remains intact (she also fears social stigma)

Ani wants Jhanak to be well dressed for Him

Since she has accepted his other requests he feels confident that she will do this as well for him

RuNak share cute moment after long time as Ani flirts in a subtle manner

Ani babu can even wait his entire life for Jhanak Rani

Mai Jitna Tujhe Dekhun...Mann Yeh Na Bhare... Meri Aankhon Mei Chalakta Hai Mera Pyaar... This song from Ani's POV perfectly shows Ani's feelings for Jhanak

No matters how much time he spends with her, no matter how much he loves her it's just not enough for him

Jhanak has more Emotional Intelligence than Ani

She knows her own feelings more than Ani knows his own feelings

She also has an idea abt Ani's feelings for her whereas Ani hardly has any idea abt her feelings for him

Makers made everything clear- Why she doesn't clears Misunderstanding regarding Rahul and why she makes Ani feel she isn't interested in him

Edited by Rancho12345 - 16 days ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the new threadsmiley40

Lets celebrate Ani's Bday and Runak's datesmiley27

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Didn't get Jhanak's monologue today!

Why she's craving to listen his confession during that best scene of the medicine applying episode? 

Why was she saying that 'sirji aap kuch nhi jantey when Ani said you're crying bcz of the pain'?

Why was she shocked when Ani said "I love you" to Arshi?

Today in her monologue, she said that she knows both Ani and Arshi love each other, and she doesn't want to be a third angle between them. If this is the real case, then how does she know that Ani loves her too?

How it becomes logically possible for Jhanak to accept that Ani loves both Arshi and her? I didn't understand her monologue part today. That seems quite baffling to me. Maybe this part was added forcefully, but at least it should make soms sense with the prior thinking.

Somehow, it feels like the writers are severely lacking coherence in this story. Her today's monologue is totally out of place and doesn't make any logic at all.

@all-love-gurus here:

I need an explanation if possible from a different perspective πŸ˜…

Bermuda Triangle's mystery seems more uncomplicated now!!!

In all honesty, I am equally baffled with Jhanak’s monologue today for that particular part only where she assumed she knows what Anirudh want to confess and she will make sure she puts an end to it because she doesn’t want to be the reason to become the barrier in his relationship with Arshi. It indicated a lot towards Ani’s feelings for Jhanak but that would be too soon to encounter with. Unless after the dinner date he gives a clear indication that he is totally interested in her, then her monologue today would make sense. 

The writers probably want to leave some open possibilities to mold the story in particular way. Maybe what Jhanak thinks might not be true. This is just making me more curious now and I want to know more of her inner thoughts on Anirudh. 

Hopefully writers can give us more explicit insight of Jhanak’s point of views. 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want this song to play while RuNak have dinner and their emotions overflow... 

Aahista Lyrics TRANSLATION Laila Majnu | Arijit Singh & Jonita Gandhi | Avinash T & Tripti|Imtiaz 

I feel like it suits Ani and J very much even the attire to a T. 

What do you girls think??

I'd rather they enjoy the time left together than be burdened with the thought they have to part ways soon, fill their hearts and minds with happy memories as they realize they are coming closer together inevitably. smiley42

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RANCHO12345

Jhanak has more Emotional Intelligence than Ani

She knows her own feelings more than Ani knows his own feelings

She also has an idea abt Ani's feelings for her whereas Ani hardly has any idea abt her feelings for him

Makers made everything clear- Why she doesn't clears Misunderstanding regarding Rahul and why she makes Ani feel she isn't interested in him

My heart pains for my RuNak babies

We are in RuNak's Angsts Era

Hope both Ani and Jhanak completely realise that they love each other and also that their feeling is mutual

This phase is painfully beautiful, Can't wait for RuNak to confess their love to each other after clearing all their misunderstandings and fight for their relationship by keeping it over and above everyone/everything, that is going to be most beautiful moment of their life and for audience as well who are watching their story

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Peeps, You want teams for the forum?

Like Team Jhanak

Team Aniruddha

Team Runak

Or any other charater you like?

This will increase forum activity and we'll be increasing in the chaska meter rating.

Can you also make funny teams for other characters too as an option?? That'd be super interesting I feel.