Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

The team is carrying forward the good work done last week.

Captains are behaving, Neha is also not that desperate for attention.

Contestants have also improved.

Qawali special

This episode for those who are big fans of long aalaps  which connect to the divine supposedly.

Richa Sharma chief music guest .

Khushi underrated sings well, Richa saw her as a mirror of herself.

Kshitij and Sayli underrated sings well but he does not get the deserved attention

Avibhav and Pihu for a change Pihu behaved herself, received standing ovation from Richa Sharma

Shubh and Arunita was really singing well his singing was hijacked first by his captain and then Richa Sharma

Aryan and Salman , Aryan comes from a family of singers his father is a singer and he started training after the age of 9 which Madam Kakar does not know or pretends. Performer of the day

Atharva too much singing has strained his voice needs vocal rest.

Devi and Nishant with Danish best qawali with philosophical lyrics but did not get the stamp

Diya, Laisel were rested.

Atharva and Aryan got to sing one extra song on request.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Timepass episode.

No thrill of elimination no sense of competition, if they have run out of ideas time to wind up.

On an overdrive to promote Atharv he is the only contestant to have vote appealed on both the days.

Atharv and Kshitij to have sung extra song on request.

Devi seems to have studied Neelanjana  tere mere milan 

Diya weakest today 

Kshitij as usual did not get the stamp

Nishant improving

Khushi back to her boring best

Atharv's graph dipping since last week did not deserve the medal

Avirbhav stand out performer .

5 medalists

Devi, Atharv, Shubh, Avirbhav and Aryan

Aryan and Pihu rested .Aryan is not allowed to attempt songs outside his genre. Pihu  might be the highest vote getter check the response on her Instagram for vote appeal

Captain of the week 

Arunita

Next week Rafi and Lata night.

Hope the finale is by the end of this month .

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with Cosmos2024 that the overall quality of the singing seems to be on an upward trend.  All the weak participants seem to be improving.

On Saturday there was no captain-related drama, but a bit of it came back on Sunday.  Quite unnecessary.

I was a little surprised when Richa Sharma decided to start singing the most difficult part of the song, which should really have been Shubh's opportunity to show is capabilities.

I feel at least as far as duet's are concerned, Pawandeep and Sayli seem to be spending more time with their duet partners than others do.  Also, as we saw in SS2, Pawandeep does seem to have a knack of bringing this singing to their level.  Arunita and Shubh seemed to be out of sync quite a bit, while Danish chose to take centre stage and was literally a towering presence.

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Probably the best week of the season?

Loved most of the performances. Avirbhav, Atharva, Devanshriya & Shubh were the best performers according to me. Easily it was Devanshriya's best performance so far.

Even I feel the quality of the show overall is getting better with time, I am enjoying it more now than when it started. Hope they can continue like this till the end. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no elimination again huh? smiley7

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Meredith

no elimination again huh? smiley7

As usual, random stuff happens - no defined format.