Arshna One shot- Being Selfish

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Hey guys..so i am bit rusty writing in India forums..but still i will try..this is a one shot requested by a reader..about Arshan having a discussion of the 'burden' of being the eldest sibling..hope you like it..

Krishna was sitting by the ghat..enjoying the soothing voice of the water flowing..she had dipped her legs into the water..and felt her stress slowly reducing..today was a off day of sorts..

Mohan has gone to a school trip..and her father is god knows where..she sipped the tasty milk and ate the jalebi along with it..sometimes being a elder sibling..was a burden..

Ar- I hope you will not jump into the water?? I don't know how to swim.

Krishna sighed..was it too much to be asked to be alone..she didn't say anything so Aryaman just sat next to her..

Ar- So..where is Mohan?? He asked..trying to start a conversation with her.

K- Are you sure..you should be here?? Kahin Ananya Madam ko phir se shaq na ho jaye tum pe..

Ar- Well she can do whatever she wants..we are no longer together..i broke the engagement. 

K- Oh..yet you don't seem to be happy??

Ar- And what about you?? Tum toh hamesha smile karti rehthi thi..always positive..aaj kya hua??

K- Is it selfish of me..to think just once for myself..Jab se maa ki death hui hain..i have taken care of the household..i gave up my studies..started working..to provide for the family..for Mohan..yet sometimes I feel..that whatever I do means nothing..she said..with tears threatening to fall down from her eyes..

Ar- I don't know what to say..but i know that sometimes i too feel the burden of being the eldest..after my father..left us..i gave up my dreams to be singer..i studied business..to help my family..and i try to do everything for my..yet..

Ar/K- We don't feel happy..they both smiled..Krishna gave a piece of the jalebi..while they continued staring at the water..

K- Okay..i have an idea..aaj ka din humare liye..let's do everything we always wanted to..chalo you make a list..what say??

Ar- Okay..but you have to help me..i was bron and brought up here..yet i get lost..sometimes in the streets of Dwarka..

K- Okay..but then she wacked his hand away..as Aryaman was trying to sneak in another jalebi..

K- These are mine..buy yours..she glared at him..and then started laughing..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this..and if there are enough votes..i will write another part of it..also do you think i showcased emotional depth in this..