💐💐JHANAK Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread no 20 💐💐

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 22 days ago

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 22 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This is the 20th threads unbelievable but very true when I was here there was no one then I saw Goddyji you all wonโ€™t believe we were two people only .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6xlp4cCUZY/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I will open the thread with Aniโ€™s jealousy smiley36 this was cute jealousy smiley42 unlike ad shoot time smiley18

Congratulations to all on new thread smiley40

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations Everyonesmiley40smiley40

Thanks for the threadsmiley27

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Welcome to the new thread! Let's hope this one will bring joy in all our lives. Let's start with Arshi's golden words (which we all know she can't follow through but still... )

Now makers, this precap you can run for months! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFpmdKjyQ8

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This is the 20th threads unbelievable but very true when I was here there was no one then I saw Goddyji you all wonโ€™t believe we were two people only .

I know Anju ji... Used to be a silent member of the forum then. 

I am so happy smiley31

Edited by Anusha16 - 22 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I am very happy Anju ji,this thread has gone very far now ๐Ÿ˜€

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I will post from old thread

Ani is so batameezsmiley37smiley37 thatโ€™s y he does his maanmaani smiley37smiley37.. cause of him again Jhanak got daantsmiley19, but this time even Jhanak is equally at fault for allowing him in her room smiley13โ€ฆthat is different thing they r married smiley36โ€ฆ

Ani is still not confident enough to break with Arshi.. he is least interested in that relationshipโ€ฆ Arshi has less trust in himโ€ฆ do t know till their marriage how many ups & downs they gonna faceโ€ฆ itโ€™s better they break off..j will not allow Arshi to break at all smiley39

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so what will jhanak do now? per promo she will go away for Arshi's sake and he will follow her to Kashmir?

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am already having a crazy day.. this Bipasha made it craziersmiley26

Canโ€™t she get to the point soon.. making jalebis.. I was out and was irritated .. thatโ€™s when she said denaai and I bursted out in laughter.. smiley37