Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Sounds interesting is it in the Bollywood section yet ? 

Wrong WD. smiley36 But not yet. We will be working on it and bringing them out shortly.

SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you Vijay sir, this is interesting feature. And thanks for increasing tags to 25 now. 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

What is the purpose of the additional text field? Who is supposed to read it?

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Am sure the flairs add colour to the forum pages 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/10

Edited by Sutapasima - 12 days ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Gr8 job as always bhai 2024 is a gr8 year for IF and may the coming years be best jai mata di 2 featuressmiley40 

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Hello Vijay, my tru bestie because of the one time you replied to me smiley9

Seeing this flair feature, I am reminded of Reddit flair features and have a stupid idea.

You know instead of IF-Goldie / IF-Stunnerz, why not make this a permanent flair under our user icon. 

I say this because I feel like the color of our nicknames (eg QueenInfluencer above my @) should match with our profile picture vibes. When I turned into an IF-Goldie, the gold font did not suit my original purple profile pic and it looked realllly gaudy that I had to search a profile pic to match with the gold colour.

Is this a stupid idea? smiley13

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why not change your DP to match with your current status just like how my Red Banarasi Kokila DP matches with my Red Rockerz title smiley9

I feel matching DP and matching title looks better smiley42

Edited by Criticiser - 11 days ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why not change your DP to match with your current status just like how my Red Banarasi Kokila DP matches with my Red Rockerz title smiley9

I feel matching DP and matching title looks better smiley42

That's what I did smiley13 but I liked my original purple bts icon because it went with my username. But I had to change it because the aesthetics was not matching when I turned Goldie smiley19 

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 days ago

Love the flairs ❤️ I do feel there could be more flairs for Fanfics rather than the 4 - 5 we have.

Suspense, action, thriller in my opinion seems to allow more of a range of choices.

I’ve got a suspense/action/dark story but I wouldn’t term it as an aghast FF. 

I would have liked to choose action, suspense or even dark romance. Hope that makes sense.